Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1275 times)
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

I like Bitcoin but not blindly. I am holding Bitcoin and Ethereum but like to trade for increasing Bitcoin and Ethereum in my wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhayryl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

all of us do not believe in btc but not everything you know you can learn and really know sometimes because we're thankful for now because btc
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin in the industry, the pioneer one and will remain the best ever.
Yes, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency the only one coin that give hope to all people. Bitcoin give us good profit in our investment that's why many investors wants to join in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the first digital currency and the only coin that give lots of benefits to people. Many investors wants to join in bitcoin because they give high income to all bitcoiner and give chance to change there life to become better and successful in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin in the industry, the pioneer one and will remain the best ever.
Yes, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency the only one coin that give hope to all people. Bitcoin give us good profit in our investment that's why many investors wants to join in bitcoin.

The only one crypto currency in the world that give benefits to all bitcoiner. Yes bitcoin is the pioneer that help.us and teach us how to gain in life. This is the coin that reduce poverty , that's why bitcoin is the best ever.

I'm truly agree with you sir. Bitcoin is the best among the rest. Even if we experience to it's volatility, thus it continuous to rise and proven that it has a strong foundation and it has a capability to maintain it's consistently in the market. Bitcoin never fail us and it's truly help us in regards to our financial aspects and always giving peoples opportunity to reaching their dreams.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

The only one crypto currency in the world that give benefits to all bitcoiner. Yes bitcoin is the pioneer that help.us and teach us how to gain in life. This is the coin that reduce poverty , that's why bitcoin is the best ever.

I'm truly agree with you sir. Bitcoin is the best among the rest. Even if we experience to it's volatility, thus it continuous to rise and proven that it has a strong foundation and it has a capability to maintain it's consistently in the market. Bitcoin never fail us and it's truly help us in regards to our financial aspects and always giving peoples opportunity to reaching their dreams.

You guys do realize what you're talking about right? Bitcoin did start the crypto revolution and it took it people's awareness, that's a fact. But there are flaws in btc and many alts have better features than it. So it's not impossible that in the future, other alts like etherium would be more widely accepted than btc. Crypto is just beginning to get people's attention thanks to btc but the more people become aware, the more the attention will be scattered to the general market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

It is fun to invest in bitcoin because the potential income is much higher compared to other types of investment. For example in stock market investing the regular potential percentage to earn in a year is from 12 to 20 percent. In digital currency investing the potential income can be 100 to 800 percent in a couple of months. Imagine the amount of money you may earn in just a short period of time.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

People's belief in bitcoin is not determined by anybody but is always proven by reality and people definitely believe in bitcoin so people will see what bitcoin and the results are proven.
babu1989

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

you can invest for long term and found the best value of Bitcoin .... on that day you will see the true value of BTC  Wink
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

I strongly believe in bitcoin, it makes me happy and financially independent. This is the only and most important, in my opinion, reason for faith. Need a cold-blooded mindset when you conduct operations with it, so as not to lose your savings.
bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Bitcoin will always be the crypto which has a proven safety record for the longest time
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

I see bitcoin as a source of income, regardless of the real job. I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin gives me the opportunity to make a profit to meet the needs and a better future.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

I strongly believe in bitcoin, it makes me happy and financially independent. This is the only and most important, in my opinion, reason for faith. Need a cold-blooded mindset when you conduct operations with it, so as not to lose your savings.
During the time that I don't know bitcoin yet I am always sad and always thinking that how can I change the life of my family, because honestly my salary is not enough but when I heard about this one, I did not hesitate to try this and now my life is like a plants full of power, we are not rich but we are happy and satisfied even for a little things that we have right now.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I truly believe in bitcoin, in here, one thing  needed is be wise enough in decision making.
Bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency, but do not blindly, because crypto investment remains a high risk. so we must remain cautious in making investment decisions. in the sense of spending all our money without the rest to make a profit.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

I am glad that Bitcoin is expanding its use in all directions. I have heard about its use in payment for trips on the Moon. On CNBS news Richard Branson told about it. One more step toward incorporation digital money in the economy.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

I am a true believer of bitcoins. I know bitcoins has the tendency of bringing enough gains when held for some time.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

I truly believe in bitcoin, in here, one thing  needed is be wise enough in decision making.
Bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency, but do not blindly, because crypto investment remains a high risk. so we must remain cautious in making investment decisions. in the sense of spending all our money without the rest to make a profit.

It is true. Sometimes excessive trust can make us forget all the risks that can make us fall into bankruptcy. and this is not good. should remain cautious in taking every decision, even if it looks favorable.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

I do not believe in anything, everything is at risk, and it can turn you into a failure at any time. But this is one of the advantages that it gives investors. You have the opportunity in the risks that it brings.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

For me it's very simple. I used paypal for years, several times. 5 years ago I heard about Bitcoin and never used paypal again. Not even once.

Why? I don't see Bitcoin as an alternative to paypal. If this is the case it is massively overvalued. Bitcoin is an alternative to country backed currencies.

Paypal is a service provider. Paypal could in theory add cryptocurrencies to its services.

If you ask my opinion, I still prefer PayPal as the payment medium mainly because the transfer is instant. I pay for services like social media accounts for promoting my business and the seller is ready to give the accounts only after receiving the payment. Thus by using PayPal, I can have faster access to the product I am buying.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

You guys do realize what you're talking about right? Bitcoin did start the crypto revolution and it took it people's awareness, that's a fact. But there are flaws in btc and many alts have better features than it. So it's not impossible that in the future, other alts like etherium would be more widely accepted than btc. Crypto is just beginning to get people's attention thanks to btc but the more people become aware, the more the attention will be scattered to the general market
While that is possible of course, I put at highly improbable. If altcoins with better features would have taken BTC down, it would have already happened would it not have? Because there are many coins out there that provide an aspect of their coin that is better, but you know what they can't do? Those coins can't be a robust, censorship resistant, payment system that is immutable in nature. There simply is no other blockchain doing this, and it is my firm believe that no blockchain will be able to come even remotely close. I be no means am a bitcoin maximalist as I try viewing things objectively and certainly would change my mind given certain facts. But the way I view it now, it just won't happen in the near future (1-2 years).

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Definitely. Beside acquiring knowledge,trading techniques are also important. Experience matters here. Watchful trading can generate more profit.Btc has great potential. Therefore mindful investment can be boom here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: