Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1275 times)
miti bounty12

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

Well, you are right. It is not to believe. Study and you will get the answers. BTC is the mother of all crypto currencies. People do invest on BTC than any other crypto currencies.Investments doesn’t stand on only believe, it needs proper knowledge, research etc. Who invests do all these and then finalize to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

true bitcoin balievers is investors.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see
But, it is better to appreciate technology and the potential gain you can acquire. It is because it will give you more drive in working whatever bounty or form of investment you are working on and thus, making good results. Nonetheless, we can't deny that technology always aids us in our daily lives and we are very grateful that we have such advance technology.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see
maybe you are telling the truth is sometimes too much confidence and confidence makes us not able to think well without considering the risks and only think big profits, maybe I think we should learn to see opportunities and clever take advantage of these opportunities
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

I already feel myself getting from this bitcoin very much so I think positive, and work properly dibitcoin this, so we can feel the results we get from this bitcoin.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

One should not believe in bitcoins blindly. Remain updated with the latest news and happenings related to bitcoins and act accordingly.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

Everyone knows that the price of bitcoin is increasing significantly and I think it is the number 1 thing that attracts people the most and many believers are aiming to become millionaire because of bitcoin, But it will surely need a dedication in gaining knowledge about this cryptocurrency in all the ways you can profit about it.
And if its price stays, people will learn to believe more and more and will work.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

Demand for any crypto currency is formed at the expense of subjective market expectations, and not at the expense of objective economic laws. The same applies to bitcoin.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

I also believe in Bitcoin. Not only believe I do love BTC. I will say it is the most trustful and profitable investing thing ever. You just need to have good knowledge of the market and hold for a long time. You will be in love.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

I believe in both the bitcoin and the revolution that this and blockchain technology are bringing in the world, as well as the possibility of future long-term appreciation.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Bitcoin is the opposite of fiat money and its value is determined by the free market. Bitcoin can not be printed, it is immune to inflation and its value is independent of governments and banks.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

I'm a Bitcoin believer and lover too. I hope the best for it. Demand is increasing. People are going to believe on it more than the past. Only for its past what it make itself more valuable. Now its valuable than the Gold. Investors are in so much belief that the investors of bitcoin is increasing. I hope in future Bitcoin will earn all's believe soon.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

when the beginning of the bitcoin appeared I still do not believe and interested tuk invest
a year after bitcoin appears
there I thought why not try it first
yes ultimately it is true I should believe from the beginning bitcoin appears
jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

The Bitcoin has proven itself beyond reasonable doubt that it can and will perform more than the conventional traditional banks that we always rely on for financial transactions and dealings, it has superseded the local laws that governs the world of finance.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

Buying and selling is better in my opinion than holding your bitcoin in the long term, because if you hold up to the future it means there will be no financial income for you.
EnaksiS

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

I always believed and gonna always believe the bitcoin. Because it is the god of the cryptocurrencies and father of blockchain. No one can stop it.
Cryptogid

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:19 PM

I so much believe that bitcoin has come to stay, it has proved it's worth years back and it's still standing making incredible waves. With no doubt i know the future is bight. I will keep investing with bitcoin because it has made life easy for me and the people around me. I love bitcoin, i always do, i always will. bitcoin for life.....
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

Honestly, I thought about your question. Yes, I still believe in bitcoin, because I want to believe in it. But first of all I want to earn. If you drop all your speculation, bitcoin does not look very reliable!
@S10

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

yes,I truly believe in bitcoin, in here and one thing  needed is be wise enough in decision making.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:01 AM

Believe in bitcoin is not bad. But blindly believe in bitcoin is dangerous like any other think. You should do your own research and find the best way how you are more comfortable with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: