Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True BTC believers  (Read 1275 times)
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

High perspective should be you you not just to gain money but also to help the growth of bitcoin. If you are truly bitcoin believer then you should give the community an enlightenment so that everyone that does not have hope anymore will instantly regain the strength from your enlightenment. Profit is important but it is much better if we share our strategies to others in order to let them succeed too by their crypto life. It will be more nice if bitcoin believers does not focus on profit alone but also help the growth of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

for me bitcoin is not a currencies and i dont find the profit only, i know that i find the profit from bitcoin but it just a bonus, the main purpose why i like bitcoin because i believe in technology in the future, i think in the future we will depends on technology and i think it will happen soon because as we can see about A.I, IOT, and many else. so i believe in bitcoin because of the technology

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see

Well, to gain is the most common reason on why we believed on this coin then technical explanations is just a secondary reasons. Bitcoin become more popular because it has the potential for huge earning that if Bitcoin did not fulfill that potential then i believed it will not last until this day.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

True BTC believers really have the balls to take the risk even if it means a losing investment at the end (especially when bitcoin falldown). But since you believe in bitcoin that will rise again no matter how hard the situation is, then hodling is one of the characters true btc believers has. So that's it, true btc believers doesn't care about anything bad that is going to happen at all.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

I think it would be fun to have some kind of an idea about why people are in on the 'crypto-wave'. Let me be clear, that there is no right or wrong answers and both are good and none are 'better'..
Is it entirely because of the money that can be gained from the potential price increases, or is it because you believe in the tech? Maybe you do not believe in the BTC but other cryptos, that counts as well for 'believing in the tech'.
If you do not know whether you believe in it or not, you have not read enough about it, and then you are in because of potential gains.

I personally do not care at all about the reason, and there is not one of the two which are morally 'best'. It is completely okay to invest from the only belief and hope, that the money invested will become more worth. I just think it is fun to see
if investors have the same belief and confidence in bitcoin maybe bitcoin will become successful in the future and progressively expand but not blind our eyes about big profits
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

Believing in Bitcoin is good but not with blind eyes. Buying and selling in good positions is better than holding all year long.
Exactly yes trading can give a more profit than holding for a long-term if anyone wants a quick money to earn study the trading system buy low and sell high.

gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

I always believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin itself is not bad. Surely we know that we are investing here to make a profit, if the bitcoin price is expensive of course I will not wait long to sell it, but if bitcoin price goes down I would rather hold it.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

BTC true believers.
A true BTC is a man who dares to take risks and likes challenges.
because bitcoin has its two, the risks and challenges are all in bitcoin.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Believing in Bitcoin is good but not with blind eyes. Buying and selling in good positions is better than holding all year long.
Exactly yes trading can give a more profit than holding for a long-term if anyone wants a quick money to earn study the trading system buy low and sell high.

Sometimes when you are busy with your job and business it is better to just invest and hold long term. Opportunity costs so it depends which one you will prioritize most. In trading there is also no assurance to gain regular profit compared to a regular job or an already established business.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

In my opinion, I believe bitcoin since I start joining this forum. I join this forum to earn bitcoin that's why I believe bitcoin 100%. I know bitcoin can change the way I live right now if I work hard and be patient at all times. I'm not rich right now but I know bitcoin will change my life 2 years from now. I will be fucosing bitcoin to earn more.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Actually i am a bitcoin believers.Bitcoin changes my finincial problem.Now i support  my family through btc. Wink Wink
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

I always believed and gonna always believe the bitcoin. Because it is the god of the cryptocurrencies and father of blockchain. No one can stop it.
Same as you I am not going to stop trusting bitcoin as it has given me high profit and it has changed my life, bitcoin is full of opportunities so some time if it get down in price is will not lose my hope and will always keep my faith for bitcoin which will remain the same till end do my bitcoin, bitcoin is king of of crypto currency and it will remain the same for long time.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

yes it is true most people go into the world of cryptocurrency because they are tempted by the benefits they can get, they have not read any further what bitcoin they know they can get a lot of profits.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin so i believe in bitcoin.It is possible to change our future.It changes our lives.I get benefited from bitcoin.I belive at bitcoin because many people have become rich by doing this.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

I am not a true believer in the encrypted world, but after knowing the community and enjoying it, I can say that I am a believer in bitcoin, and the block chain technology is really promising, and bitcoin, as a prominent project of this technology, is bound to be more integrated into the world in the future.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

I am not a true believer in the encrypted world, but after knowing the community and enjoying it, I can say that I am a believer in bitcoin, and the block chain technology is really promising, and bitcoin, as a prominent project of this technology, is bound to be more integrated into the world in the future.

I think that we must be realists. meanwhile, Bitcoin really has more advantages than disadvantages. it is the currency that might replace a part of fiat in future
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is very beneficial for everyone. BTC gave advantages to their investors.It's all about technology which we gaining that.There are several plus points about this currency but we just talk about the Basic and strong status.There is no doubt that we should invest in this. BTC has been set the trend of crypto currency which bring changes in the crypto market and it has also a bright future !

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Larrycool

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

A true believe of BTC will understand that, Bitcoin is the best among the rest, despite its volatility,  it continuous to rise and proven that it has a strong foundation and it has a capability to maintain it's consistently in the market. it has always given peoples opportunity to reaching their goals in life.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Bitcoin is very beneficial for everyone. BTC gave advantages to their investors.It's all about technology which we gaining that.There are several plus points about this currency but we just talk about the Basic and strong status.There is no doubt that we should invest in this. BTC has been set the trend of crypto currency which bring changes in the crypto market and it has also a bright future !

I am a true believer in btc because i myself can attest that it can open chances to many people. It turns my life 360 deg. From nothing to a debt free person. The hard work is being paid of and i can say that i am part of  the lucky one's in btc. 
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Yes,I believe in bitcoin because It is the Coin market 1st price.It is the crypto currency for the world wide.Many people earning bitcoin & transfer for real money.It is change our life.It is part time income source for the all people.This is the best crypto currency. that I believe in bitcoin.This is real mony.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: