Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
for me, it depends on how much bitcoin you have and how much is the capital you need. If it is just a small business that requires a minimum amount of capital and you think your btc earnings is enough to cover that expenses, then maybe yes. But still I suggest for you not to quit your job. Manage your time and make sure you have at least one or two member of your family to look after your business while working. You monthly salary might still be a big help while you are starting a business.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

I would say yes to this because it happened to me though its not a very big business. When I gained enough profits and saved some of my earnings from signature campaign I use it as a capital in my buy and sell online business from my bitcoin earnings. So its possible to anyone.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

Well it is not that bad thinking of starting your own business because I bet everyone really do also like to have their own businesses and a boss of their own. But I suggest that before doing such decision is that you are sure that you already have sources to start up and you know what to do to avoid losses and failure when you build up your own business because risks in building a business is always that present.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

Not now but I am working on it. In one day I hope that my earning going to be enough for small business or some other profitable investment
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Sure. What business do you have in mind? Are you sure you have enough money to keep yourself fed and run the business?

See, as good as it might sound, running a business is not easy. Not at all. The chances of failing are quite high and the first few moments might be rough. Don't expect to gain profit in short term, you'll most likely burn a lot of money to start things up. I suggest you to keep yourself employed while you make a thorough plan for your business. Good luck!
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Starting a business does not always require a large amount of money. You can always start a simple and small business even if you don’t have. a large amount of money, just like how businesses in provinces goes. And I think this already answers your question.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I think its depend to your  earnings in bitcoin. Do you think its enough to built a business? If you quit to job and rely to bitcoin and built a business you need more knowledge about the business you want,you need also a capital and depends to business that you want. You have many things to fix before have built a business. But if you think its enough to you built a business and your ready go on.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

I would say yes,  i can now start my own business using the bitcoins that ive earned from the day that i started my earning bitcoin. I already owned a house , a small farm and  2 small business.
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

i think is not bad idea to earn and save enough money thuogh bitcoin forum,or to join also the other source of income and activities offered in this system,but before start the bussiness you should  be planned carefully to avoid the risk of your bussiness,,coz. all kind of bussiness can take a lot of effort and trial becouse  overnight succees will not happed
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

If for me still enough because now I also work and use bitcoin, I really agree with your idea with bitcoin income and doing business, business petrified people who do not work. You can help hire them so they no longer find it difficult to meet their daily needs.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

What I have been earning in 2017 with bitcoin & C. is enough and I'd need no other job. However, we still have no idea who will be 2018. That's the only problem with Bitcoin : no certainties for the future.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

We already have our small family business, but putting up business out of my bitcoin earning is one of my bitcoin goal plan. For now I'm working hard to earn as much as could. I'm also collecting data of what possible business I can open in future.

sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Putting a business is a good idea, if you have enough money to put a business then start it now. Owning a business is great thing because you have your own money in that business than working with other company.

nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

I think it depends on your earnings and what business you want to start. It’s really a good idea starting up a new business but you must be sure that it has a potential and yoh must have the right amount of capital for that business. So goodluck and I hope it you will be successful
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

I work in a good company too.and i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk and really helps me a lot to save.but i think my savings is not enough to build own business.it has a risk and must be ready in ups and down so enough money is not enough you must have more than enough.
For me i guess it is not enough to start a business with just the earnings with bitcoin. Because we are not sure if you will earn high or you'll earn low. But if you have a job and at the same time you earn with bitcoin i guess that is a good star5 for business. Because you'll be able to save while starting a business.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

never say bored to your work. a static job is sometimes boring but business will also be boring if you have a long time to run it, so do not choose a job. if you can run all the work it will be more profitable

roadsirm

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Yes the income from bitcoin is enough for me now, and I've done some real-time business brokers whose capital I get from bitcoin work, and I'll keep working in bitcoin for my life every day.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

I work in a good company too.and i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk and really helps me a lot to save.but i think my savings is not enough to build own business.it has a risk and must be ready in ups and down so enough money is not enough you must have more than enough.
For me i guess it is not enough to start a business with just the earnings with bitcoin. Because we are not sure if you will earn high or you'll earn low. But if you have a job and at the same time you earn with bitcoin i guess that is a good star5 for business. Because you'll be able to save while starting a business.

I guess it will be enough if you know how to save your bitcoin earnings and just hodl on it for long term. And it you think that you already profited enough to start your own business then dump it. I myself have already a business and have quit my job long time ago to focus more on my business. But with bitcoin around, and help me a lot. If gives me a lot of leeway in terms of funds.

never say bored to your work. a static job is sometimes boring but business will also be boring if you have a long time to run it, so do not choose a job. if you can run all the work it will be more profitable

Based on my experience, there are days that I don't have customers so the money coming is that not good. Although most of the time is really brings good profit to me. So I don't considering my business boring, I look at it as a challenge and I have to focus on it so that someday I will be successful.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

Yes i agree with you sit but i dont havr bitcoin yet to think if i start  a business well if i havr a bitcoin i think its good for start a business because i see my friends that have a bitcoin they so great.
Bitcoins have such potential to increase the level of economics of every person who have intentions to raise their economic health.

Business is not that much hard to start but the capital is hard to arrange at beginning. And this capital can be arranged by bitcoins. If someone got few bitcoins, they will take the charge to help this person increasing the level of capital for business.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

My Bitcoin earnings in a month will be enough for me to start up a business of my own, though it will require for me to save up for a while, maybe five months or six. And it hasn’t been long since I started making earnings from Bitcoin; it’s just last year, though I’ve been into this for a long time.but I’m still happy that things changed, that’s all that matters now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: