Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Yes if you have earned enough already so start a business then you can make your own business but for me, don't quit immediately just because you have your own business. Just quit in your work as an employee when you see that your income in your own business is higher than your monthly salary. Anyway, this is your decision if you want to do it. Just an advice, think twice before you decide  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

If you have earned enough to finance your needs in your family. Then go! It's better to work with your own business. If you think that you can survive with your bitcoin income you can really quite your job.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

It depends on what business you want to start. For example hand-made requires not much investment for the start. But if you want to make shoes, you will have to hire the employees, rent a space and so on. You should be more certain in what you ask, otherwise your business will be unsuccessful.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Yes it is but it depends which country you came from. Because in our country, 1btc is enough to invest and start a new business. It can financed to buy a land and build a house for rent. It can also helped to upgrade a sari-sari store into a mini grocery. Even to the educational plan? It is enough to pay the tuition fee for whole 4 years. So it's a lot of money to us.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

I never think to open a business. I guess my earning could help depending on the project scope. But it's not really question we can answer easily. You don't need the same amount for all kind of business
Do you want to launch a project on the blockchain?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

I would say its more than enough to start business because of bitcoin.Bitcoin value was so hype and this is the reason that the value of it was increasing and can make our income grow.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

I think it is enough to start a small business lets say like a small internet cafe.
But I don't really want to start a business yet because if I do all of my saving would be put into it.
I want to start a business when I have an extra money for it and for my future savings.
I think it depends on the kind of business to engage in and also the income you earn from it, however, it's possible. I think in the long run and if savings is enough then earnings from bitcoin is good to start a business.

Yes, in bitcoin I believe everything is possible but do you even think how are you going to start a business if you can't get profit through bitcoin. Actually everything that you do must depends on how much bankroll that you have. For example if you have small bankroll you will get small profit too and how can you suppose to fund your business then? You should actually get the turnover quickly to get more profit and with that you should be fine to have some business
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

If you have enough money then you can start your own business but for sure you can make earning in bitcoin as well as long as you can get benefit on both this is good and you will soon become successful. Good luck on your plan. 
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

As of now not so but after the campaign I joined then earn for a huge profit on it maybe that time I can see to my self that I can build my own business.Nothing is impossible with bitcoin amd i'm proud to be here and earning more profits for bitcoin.
kurt1212

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

You can build a business of course because of the money that you get from bitcoin.If youre money is enough you can build a business for some purposes and you can earn from it while you have an extra income in bitcoin.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

I would also advice to stay on your job first if you don't have big savings to sustain you for a year at least. You can do bitcoin part-time while doing your job. Once your earn a profit from bitcoin, increase, invest and later on if you really want to put-up a business then you can once your money is already enough. Good luck and God bless.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Yes, but it is only a small business just for starting up. And it will be expanded if it will work well and will run good. Not all business need a large capital some need little capital and much skills/talent to start a business.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

I joined Bitcoin for over a year and the profit I earned from Bitcoin could open itself to a small cafe, but a lot of things came up when I started the business, so it took more time to complete. And I need more capital to compete for my place of sale, which also has the money to rent the restaurant and it is costly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

If I ask, I do not have enough money in bitcoin to build a business but it is just a case in small business but if large businesses may not be able to handle it. because Imy salary in bitcoin is not enoguh for big business. so my ranking in the bitcoin forum has increased, so much that I can earn big and i can build a big business.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

if your earnings and savings are enough to put up a small business then why not? But I think that it is more advisable if you'll still have your job rather than quitting it this early. I have been with crypto for years now and I'm also currently having my permanent job. I also get tired and feel like quitting at times but I still strive hard to work hard to have more earnings.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

Well if you think that is a good option, then you can start business. In my opinion its better not to quit your job as long as you are not enough too old. Its better to keep it for savings for your future, because on the next days you will earn profit. Before you start business just think well that you will need to take risk. I think you have the one to decide if what will you do.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

So far I do not have enough money in bitcoin to build a big business. so I'm saving myself first more money to build a big business for the time I'm not going to suffer. and I will accumulate a lot for my business and if it happens that I'm very thankful for bitcoin because I've got a big business.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

I think it is enough to start a small business lets say like a small internet cafe.
But I don't really want to start a business yet because if I do all of my saving would be put into it.
I want to start a business when I have an extra money for it and for my future savings.
I think it depends on the kind of business to engage in and also the income you earn from it, however, it's possible. I think in the long run and if savings is enough then earnings from bitcoin is good to start a business.
Technically it is enough but you know there are sudden situations that your money would be intended for something else if there's a problem that can't be avoided. So instead of planning that for a business it goes to the important matters. For sure, in the near future if you are determined and open-minded then it is more than enough for a business. For now, I take it slowly because there are many expenses to save for because we don't even know about future,right? But of course it a good start for business.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

I earned now big amount of money because of the bitcoins. My family are aware that my sources of income are bitcoins. My family and I are now planning to make business by using the money that I earned from bitcoins.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

yes the income I get from playing bitcoin is enough capital to create or set up a business in the real world and I've given it to my wife and right now we're trying new business from the results I get from playing bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: