Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

I think it is enough to start a small business lets say like a small internet cafe.
But I don't really want to start a business yet because if I do all of my saving would be put into it.
I want to start a business when I have an extra money for it and for my future savings.
I think it depends on the kind of business to engage in and also the income you earn from it, however, it's possible. I think in the long run and if savings is enough then earnings from bitcoin is good to start a business.
Bitcoins have such potential and energy to yield enough profit to you as income that you would be able to take a start in business with it. But the question is how? Putting hard efforts and keeping patience in your decision making, knowing better about the basic knowledge of what you are investing in, implementing all such under your plan will help you to produce huge profit.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

Of course, you can do whatever you like to do with your bitcoin earnings, but the question is, it's already enough to start a business and to sacrifice your current job? I think you're still the one who can answer all your questions mate, because you're the only one who knows your earnings and who will make sacrifices.
Yeah that is the point. A person who is thinking about whether to take a start with a new business or continue the current job as per the needs and salary. No one else can think as suitable as you yourself can. So just do a homework and try to enlist every possible need and then make a graph how to fulfill these needs. Whether business with all risks suits you or your current job.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Well it would all depend on how much gains you have and how big the business you are planning to put up. Bigger business means bigger capital and vice versa.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

I earned now big amount of money because of the bitcoins. My family are aware that my sources of income are bitcoins. My family and I are now planning to make business by using the money that I earned from bitcoins.
Start from a small business where the bitcoin earning can be enough for it. I can say that bitcoin earning is enough to start a business if you are willing to take risk on it, it will be good. It will be okay if you invest on it as well or on other coin to gain more profit.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

It's your choice if you want to make a business and you want to quit to your job.  But make sure your capital will big and they have extra and make sure your business will successful and make sure your business will be different to other and in demand so many customer will avail or puschase what ever you sell.  But for me if your salary is good and enough better to don't quit because it's hard to apply a job once you resign.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

It depends on how much you earn in btc. If you earn more than what you are earning on your real job then go for it. But I don't think it is the best idea to call it quits before starting a business. It would be better for you to start a business first while you are still employed and try out the business if it works for you, and once it does then you can quit your job.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

That is nice thinking cause some people want to start business but they haven't got money to do so, so if you are enough brave, just invest in btc and try to get as much as you can for you new start. Good Luck!

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

It depends on the business we will choose, if I create a small restaurant that employs 4 peoples then I can do it now, but I do not have good experience for business and prefer to work, maybe one day soon I do to increase income .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

At this moment, no for me. I just only started learning cryptocurrency this year and I need to learn more about it so that I can earn more in the future. How to trade? What is the use of bitcoin in our daily lives? Anything related I need to learn them. Maybe if I can earn more in the future then I will quit my regular job now and focus on my own business while trading.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

At this moment, no for me. I just only started learning cryptocurrency this year and I need to learn more about it so that I can earn more in the future. How to trade? What is the use of bitcoin in our daily lives? Anything related I need to learn them. Maybe if I can earn more in the future then I will quit my regular job now and focus on my own business while trading.
My earnings is not enough to build or to start business. I want to focus more for this cryptocurrency so that someday I will start business. Both are so good having business and invest money on bitcoin thats the great thing to do.I want to learned more about business and have a lot of budget for this.I keep hoping on bitcoin that will change my status in life.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Before you start making a plan make sure that you have a budget that everything needs in your business then check the place if it is good to you and do not quit first your formal job. For me, you can build a business although you have a formal work as long as you can and as long your time can. Your so blessed that you have a job and you have a btc earning but if you are tired as a employee it is up to you if what is you like to do right now because business is not easy to do it.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

My life credo is crying about my own business. in the meantime i have to stay as an employee on my formal job. I hope i could get enough of money to start my own business. I've alredy got some ideas for it  Roll Eyes
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

yes, I strongly agree with people who have a desire to open a business with money generated from bitcoin, we all must be aware that the risks we face are certainly very large if investing in bitcoin, therefore we must prepare other options to help our economy if suddenly we experience losses in bitcoin, one way out is to open a business with the aim to earn a steady income.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

We still live in the society where you need to cash out your coins to start such thing as your own business. If you have good number of coins which current price is high, and the idea and a plan of some business where everything is calculated - you easily can move in that. But do not forget that as every new business you will face some problems. You have to calculate all advantages and risks for such great decision. I wish you tons of luck and inform us later how it is going  Wink
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

It depends on the business we will choose, if I create a small restaurant that employs 4 peoples then I can do it now, but I do not have good experience for business and prefer to work, maybe one day soon I do to increase income .
That is the problem for most of us we are afraid to try and take a risk because we are thinking we're going to lose because we don't have any experience with that kind of field. I guess you won't know what is going to happen until you try it, and if it turns out right then it is good for you. Just keep on trying because doing business is a good source of income and if you have enough savings from cryptos don't hesitate to build one.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

I also quit my job because it too tired, and lucky I know bitcoin which paves the way for I have a business, so I don't work under the pressure of others. and luckily it was all already achieved, few years I focus on bitcoin and already have some business.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

I think it is not a bad thing to start with. While the price is still good (compared to the previous years), you can start stacking your coins now and in the future, use it to create your business from it. Don't be afraid to get and lose for a while, as long as you set your ROI point to start your business, good luck!  Wink

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Yes it does not matter how much we are earning, how little or big what matters is how well we are in managing our money, for sure we can start business even for a little, as for me I am starting my own business buy and sell of motorcycle, not that too easy to sell but at least if you do have the patience you will eventually sell.
I have had very little profit from joining Bitcoin, I have often had problems with investment and risk, many people advised me or abandoned Bitcoin and Selecting myself for another job, but I still choose Bitcoin as it will grow in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Yes it does not matter how much we are earning, how little or big what matters is how well we are in managing our money, for sure we can start business even for a little, as for me I am starting my own business buy and sell of motorcycle, not that too easy to sell but at least if you do have the patience you will eventually sell.
I have had very little profit from joining Bitcoin, I have often had problems with investment and risk, many people advised me or abandoned Bitcoin and Selecting myself for another job, but I still choose Bitcoin as it will grow in the future.

We knew that being here at bitcointalk will gives us income.  Join signature campaign and it is a sure thing.  But thanks to you braveness.  You believe that bitcoin price will goes up in time.  I likewise believe that and that is patience.  Actually as of now, bitcoin price is going up.
cristinaxx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

I don't have earnings yet so no business. I need to work for it to earn because my friend earned from bitcoin. And I want my earnings to be enough to start a business. There are many thing to consider to start a business just like what business you want to start , your capital,  your strategy. And there are many trials and errors in starting a business so you need to be very extra careful in planning. At the beginning it's hard to find good clients but time comes that client will come looking for your when you have a good service. In business it needs patience. I'd better continue my bitcoin while in business it's better to have many assets specially when you have a family to support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: