Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
berungan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

depending on how much your bitcoin revenue is, but I suggest starting by opening a small business first to minimize losses, if you start directly with a big business without thinking about the risks, it could be a boomerang for us if the business does not go according to your plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icoworld

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Definitely not, I still need a lot to learn to get more for it in such a way that it is possible to eventually suffice
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

Of course it can give you earnings to start your own business. You also need to have a good capital for you to earn monthly. If you will just depend on bounty for earning coins, it will take sometime to have earn for business. Well, if you are hardworking, you can soon have your business.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

It all depends on how much you will invest in bitcoins. If you have a lot of money at least $ 100,000, I consider this as a minimum, then everything is possible, but for this you will have to wait a long time because bitcoin rate is staying in one place. To start your business faster, of course, 100 thousand $ from the very beginning will be not enough, it will take a much more amount, but risk will be greater, so everything depends from the amount which you will invest in bitcoins.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Not only you but you many people like you and me are looking to leave his practical life job and start to work in practical life with own job and also get remain in touch with bitcoin Because this is the bitcoin that can help us to make better achievement in this field to get started our own business in practical life .
Here my earnings is totally about of 1 btc and 0.5btc of portfolio in trading to make earnings ( most of the times in loss ) , and I don't think that I am able to start my own Business easily with 1 btc Because bitcoin is not easy to earn In the current time , my saving of 1 btc was of last year start where 1btc cost was very low so I earned in very small hard work .
Here I am thinking that I need to wait for 1-2 year and after that will start my own business in my practical life .
Hope we will achieve the target soon to start own business with the earning of the bitcoin in personal life to get much success to show in our community that what we can do with bitcoin and how bitcoin help us to grow economically .
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

For me personally, so far I'd successfully used the earnings from bitcoin/crypto to open a business, well it's from the beginning of small-scale, now my business is to a more growing.
Often I get bitcoin earnings from signature campaigns and in some gambling sites, then take the opportunity to invest from the earnings of those efforts, so it's clear., it can rival a ordinary job in the real world.

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Yes, it is possible to get a business if you work on bitcoin you get the pursuit of your life, so do as much as you can with bitcoin.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

It depends on what business you want to open but for sure you can start your own small business and as days passes by and you can earn again then you may expand your business to a bigger one.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

I think it's a very good idea to put money earned on cryptomarket in business. Thus the whole our activity becomes less and less risky. And that’s true. I am glad to get the opportunity to work in addition with such principles.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

A lot of the people who were the early adopters of bitcoins have made millions out of it. Although I did miss the initial stage, but was fortunate enough to earn a couple of Bitcoins later on.
I still don't have the requisite funds to start a new business, but some day, I probably would have enough.
CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

now there are many people who work as employees but they also do work on bitcoin because income through bitcoin is now getting bigger, I think it would be nice we do the work in two fields so that we can mendaoatkan two good earnings in bitcoin but also as employee.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

A lot of the people who were the early adopters of bitcoins have made millions out of it. Although I did miss the initial stage, but was fortunate enough to earn a couple of Bitcoins later on.
I still don't have the requisite funds to start a new business, but some day, I probably would have enough.

But i think still people have the opportunity to make money from bitcoin investment. Because still bitcoin price is too much low as compare to the adoptor of bitcoin users, in fact still majority of people do not know anything about bitcoin but now bitcoin is being introduced in so many places therefore bitcoin users are also increasing from time to time. therefore the price of bitcoin is also expected to increase too much in near future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

Actually, for me, it is better to maintain your job while earning your bitcoin but if you are already tired in your job it is not that bad if you will stop and earn bitcoin at home. Your bitcoin earning will surely benefit you business in the future. Your idea is great! It is somehow a wise move to build a business from your earning in bitcoin because of that you can still make your money grow.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:57:51 AM

To be honest, the best thing going for you now is your job. That's stable pay, but getting into bitcoins is
a good strategy too. Having a regular salary and a part-time job that also generates a considerable amount
of pay is a sweet position to be in. A lot of people are envious of your life right now, but since you did mention
that you were tired of your current job and express interest in starting a business and at the same time earn
in bitcoins. I think it's a wonder plan, starting a business but you have to pull it through. Start and run a
business and earn btc, only after you leave your job. You need funds to make it happen, I'm sure you will
figure it out.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

To be honest, my bitcoin earnings are not enough to pay for my basic needs for now. Good thing I have a regular job and using bitcoin as support for my financial needs. If I have the opportunity to save money because of bitcoin, I won't use it for business. I think I will use the money for investment and trading alt coins. It has a lot of potential and I am positive that I will earn more compared to having a business.

gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:56:08 PM by gakadem

I have the same plan as your plan! I have tired of working to be an employee for almost 7 years,I want to collect a lot of money in bitcoin and I want to open a home business.

jeysonserafini1

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

No, i start a business to earn Bitcoin not take all the earning from Bitcoin to start a business dude.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

It's good to know that you had a quite profits in cryptocurrency. As for me I had not yet earn from here and I'm hoping soon in a duration of 6 months to 1year and working hard for that to fulfill my dream in having my own business and be the boss of your time.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

I quite appreciate the fact that you are finally maximizing your potentials. Being an employee limits one's potential.
If you have made enough profit from  bitcoin to start a business, then why are you still hesitating to do so?  I'd advise you start the business right away.
But if this is just a speculation and you are yet to make enough, I'd suggest you work harder and probably invest more to earn more money.
However, it is advisable that you make use of only the profits from bitcoin and still leave your capital to earn more bitcoins.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Well if your earnings here are enough to start a business go for it. It's a quite good idea, and if you come up with a good business you will see a fruitful results of your bitcoin. And if I were also have enough earning here, I will engage also in business. So good luck mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: