Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

For me yes. As on my upcoming earning I'm planning to put a traditional business. Its better to get busy now a day and better to put on added investment. Not only that I will post on my business, accepting Bitcoin for payment.  Smiley Sale in real estate is not going well for me. Hold out on commission.

Well a sensible man would always think ahead and do the same as you did. Its best to prepare for the worst and even though we're looking good in btc now, you can't discount the fact that something unwanted may happen. So better to have other investments and earnings from trading really is a good source

Yes thank you very much. I've been looking forward to try trading.  I've been reading a lot lately about trading. Like what do I need to remember as I do trading. And also I want to try mining as well. Funny thought about it is when I'm reading about mining is that they are a lot question mark running in my head. They are some moments that I pause and laugh at myself that to be with crypto world they are a lot of reading to do and understanding. They are a lot of information that not all of it is easy to absorb. Best of luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:05:28 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Good idea, if indeed your income is enough to start a business, there is no harm if tried. Of course if you want to start a business we must have careful planning. And do not let your business interfere with work in the crypto world as it becomes your primary source of income. Try to divide the time for all work to run smoothly.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Good idea, if indeed your income is enough to start a business, there is no harm if tried. Of course if you want to start a business we must have careful planning. And do not let your business interfere with work in the crypto world as it becomes your primary source of income. Try to divide the time for all work to run smoothly.

There's no shortcut here in cryptocurrency of having a huge earning in just a matter of time because you really need to learn first what is bitcoin and the movement of it in the market and not only just invest and do nothing. So first you need to manage the time of your regular job and here in bitcoin industry so you can do it both at the same time without stressing yourself. Then eventually you will learn and have some strategies that will lead you to better income and that's the time you can quit your job.
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

I am thinking about it, but for the future
I am collecting bit by bit of coins that I get through campaigns, when all is enough, I will quit my job and start a business. I want to have more family time
The current job is pretty time consuming for me personally.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

If you know a way to earn enough money from cryptocurrency to start a business why not?
joining campaign can give you good profit but it depends on your account here as well as in other forms of campaign like twitter and fb because it is based on your followers/friend and rank here in the forum. Ever since i joined campaign i saved good amount of money that i could start a small business, if you could invest on alts i think it could give you good profit as well to save enough money for business.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

It is a good idea that you are going to let your money grow by using your bitcoin earnings to build a business. If you think that your savings is already enough to start a business then you may quit your job because you still have many source of income like you may still continue using bitcoin while focusing on your new build business. But remember that in handling both of these things you need to be disciplined in managing your time.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Well, when you're planning to start a business that requires less capital, then the earnings you get from bitcoin would be enough. You can start a small business like a convenient store or PESOnet (internet café) or something that you can manage.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

It all depends on the nature of business you want to start up and that will determine amount needed for the business. Business is the best way to become rich easily. If what you have in bitcoin account is enough to start the business you want to embark on, please start for success is awaiting you.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Yes it does not matter how much we are earning, how little or big what matters is how well we are in managing our money, for sure we can start business even for a little, as for me I am starting my own business buy and sell of motorcycle, not that too easy to sell but at least if you do have the patience you will eventually sell.

Yes,  you are correct, when I received my money which came from bitcoin that I earn. I directly put a business. In planning a business, game plan is very important. Even if you have a small capital of money as long as you have strong faith or courage in your self to do what you have  plan in putting your money in a business.Because its better to start a small amount of money in business than you start a big amount of money. Business is just like a game, its either you loose or win. Its up to you how will you manages your business.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

If you are tired of being an employee. Maybe this is the time for you to take another path of your life. Starting your business is a good idea. This time you are not an employee but a boss of your own business.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:26 AM

For now I am just enough for everyday needs and meet the needs that I have never had, but in the future I have a plan to try doing business and before starting I will learn what I want to do business. For if not to learn well in business will bring destruction or loss
Then make an effort to get more money I know that it can be hard to make more bitcoin but we have no excuse there is not a lot of competition compared to what it will happen in the future when more people adopt bitcoin so the moment to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can is now, but increasing your earnings is only half of the battle you also need to reduce your expenses as well.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

Yes it does not matter how much we are earning, how little or big what matters is how well we are in managing our money, for sure we can start business even for a little, as for me I am starting my own business buy and sell of motorcycle, not that too easy to sell but at least if you do have the patience you will eventually sell.

Yes,  you are correct, when I received my money which came from bitcoin that I earn. I directly put a business. In planning a business, game plan is very important. Even if you have a small capital of money as long as you have strong faith or courage in your self to do what you have  plan in putting your money in a business.Because its better to start a small amount of money in business than you start a big amount of money. Business is just like a game, its either you loose or win. Its up to you how will you manages your business.
I personally never think about any business to start from the income that i got from bitcoin, Although i am earning a good amount of money from trading bitcoin and other altcoin, but i am running my home and fulfill all my expenses from bitcoin income. In fact bitcoin is the best source of income in current time and that is the reason that still i am not thinking about any other business to start with bitcoi's profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

you are represent of my feelings, I also tired of being an employee. I want to have a business that I manage on my own.
and I'm sure, bitcoin can realize my desires.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Of course, I will do the same as you if I have a chance. Starting new business is a good idea because your the boss and you can do whatever you want. Aside from that being a businessman you can learn different strategies and have new skills especially if you want to maximize your profit. And it will happen if you have a long patience.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

In the long run, personally I myself would like to start a business with earnings I have with bitcoins, but until that time comes I would
just stick with earning, trading and investing in bitcoins and with other currencies out there. One day when money is enough I'll get into
a small business that can be manageable while still doing bitcoins and cryptocurrency. Who wouldn't want to quit their jobs and start his
or her own business, try to live a life you want it to be, be your own boss, manage your own time. That's a dream right there. Now
business requires thorough planning, adequate funds and solid strategy. We can learn a bit of it with bitcoins, we plan our strategy and
invest in coins we assimilate will bring better proceeds. It's a good start.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

If you are tired of your boss, then you should probably resign in your present job and look for another one. I would not suggest engaging in bitcoin business if you do not have enough experience.

But since you are going to resign, I am sure that there is a back pay or whatever you call that, you can use it to put up a small business in your area?

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

How much are you earning in btc by the way OP? If you think your earnings are enough to start a business then why not? Everyone wants to be their own boss, that’s a fact everyone would want to achieve in their life. But I would prefer to keep the job first while your business has just started though in my opinion because that’s what I did before starting a small business.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

you are represent of my feelings, I also tired of being an employee. I want to have a business that I manage on my own.
and I'm sure, bitcoin can realize my desires.

Truly being an employee is really toxic because of all those deadlines needed to meet plus the annoying boss and with these we all want just to disappear and make our own life. And having a business is one of the answers to our prayers and of course you can start a business with the help of your profit in bitcoin but it will all depend on how much we invest and what price we bought. Maybe you can have a little profit at first and eventually will grow. Nevertheless, it also depends on how we manage our earnings and how well we can put it on business.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

of coarse you can, but before that you need to study first how to work in bitcoin, make a lot of research what are the things you know before quitting your jobs. try to balance all the situations first before you make your decision so that you will not regret in the end. i read a lot of thread here about quitting there job and base on what i have read in the thread,  they all become successful in bitcoin so i guess nothing is impossible as long as you work hard. Cheesy Smiley
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

To start a business has many things to consider the venue, what commodities that are saleable and most of all capital if your money is enough for the business you want to start with and if you invest big amount in bitcoin and had received a big profit then you can start a big business..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: