Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

It is a good idea but I suggest that don't quit you job yet, until you business is not yet stable dont quit your job. If your business grew into a morr stable type of business and you thinj it can support you better than your job, then you can now focus on your business
Deamindit

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

If you think, you have enough experience to generate a business, then you can try out for it other wise just forget
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Some people think that they must have much to set up a business but there are great examples of those people who have earned much  after they invested little. It is necessary to think of some variants of business, which don't require much investment

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

so far not yet, because I earned less. When I earn enough I want to have an internet cafe and shop on motorcycles. i wish will come true. thanks ..
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

For now  my earning in bitcoin is not yet enough for the business that i want to start. But i am hopeful that this year i can hit my target earnings. So i can put up the business that i really wanted.

FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Unfortunately here in the Phillipines, My bitcoin earnings are good enough to start with a new business, I used to earn about .1 btc good for 6 months and for me, Im so much satisfied with dust earnings, at least it cames from my hardwork and effort, That was pretty cool:)

Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
My advice to you, stay there as an employee and make Bitcoin an additional income or business. Like what I'm doing now, make bitcoin as a second income. Because I know that bitcoin can not give me income every month.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Well it’s a great idea to start own business, it depends on your chosen business & investment you have.
Some small business require a less investment, on the other hand with a handsome investment you can start a business on high level.
And through proper concentrating on crypto you can get a decent amount which will be enough for you & you can start business according to your earnings from bitcoin or crypto alt coins.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

It is depend on what kind of business you would like to start. some business need a small capital and some other need a huge capital.
It is much better if you make bitcoin as just another source of income or just your part time. Don't quit being employee. Stable job is better.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

It depends on how much money you're earning, in my case I am not earning too much bitcoin but I could start a very small business if I wanted but since I do not have experience managing a business I have chosen not to do it right now. Besides I made some investments and while I have not gotten the profits that I will like I still believe that my investments have the chance to make me good money.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

I would say, that you possibly can earn here on bitcoin much more than you would owning your business + job can be easier physically.
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

in my opinion according to your initial capital requirement in business, initial capital to start a business, I suggest to start with small business while waiting for profit from bitcoin then profit is allocated to your business capital.
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

if I have a one BTC maybe it would be enough if I was to build a family business just for our daily needs or with our savings for the future, you can build small business for starting.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

Yes as long as you put hard-work and effort on it just small capital can give you a large capital when you have business then at the same time work on bitcoin to grow your business in a short period of time and you will have a stable income.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

I think its really good plan if we can make a new bussiness with our profits from bitcoin or cryptomarket. That will help others who unemployed have a job and you can make profits from your new bussiness and from crypto at the same time.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

I think you can start business at a low value of bitcoin. If you have some personal money you can use it to add in your business. But before that make sure you plan that business very well so it will gain profit amd also to avoid loss. Start from a small business and afterwards you can add some or enlarge your business to gain mkre profit.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

That way I think it is very good, because you can have two income and if your business is fulfilled, you have 3 income and that is very good .. most importantly you can manage the best time and the best advice after you have business from bitcoin you can hire someone else to take care of or work in your business .. I think if everything goes well you will get many benefits .. and you also have to plan what a good business and run well ..
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

It depends on the earnings if it is truly enough to start up the business and it depends on your business what kind it is, and the capital is enough for your business to be putted up so let's think about it first and try to make study.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

I have not benefited like so many people here, even I buy bitcoin for more than $ 12500 and if I sell it then I'm losing, I'm optimistic that the price could one day reach $ 50k and I'll keep waiting so I can start for a new business.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I also want to start a business like houses for rent or a resort if I get lucky. And right now, the amount that I have to start those business is just good for buying a small land so I need to make more profit to fulfill my plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: