Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Dreaming of great things with huge profits is excellent. I do not have the vast sums of money for Bitcoin, so I do not get too much profit to be able to set up my own business. But I think the moon's time is over, and it's hard to make a profit with Bitcoin now.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Yes, but i don't think that now is the right time to start business because i have a lot of priorities to do. But maybe sooner or later i will do these things, just needs time to do and make it happens. You will became a business person if you doing hard to make it really happens. Just do your best in working bitcoin because if you do this, you deserve it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
Never depend on a single income. Make the investment create a more source of money. I believe in this saving. The problem is my earning on the bitcoin plus on the gross with the trading is not enough to create a second source of money. I work too hard to achieve my plan in my life. My project is also building a small business-like 3D printing press. No matter kind business you will create the most important things is how you will handle your business.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

yes, that is a good idea. I also started thinking like that. because by looking for new ideas to start a business it will help increase your income. if only relying as an employee, it is possible to start a new business will be difficult. because our time is running out with work as an employee and we are tied to the job. by earning bitcoin income may be the right solution to create a new business. because earning in bitcoin does not take much time and you are not bound.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

maybe my bitcoin earnings are not enough to start a business because I'm just a beginner in the bitcoin forum.
It may actually depend on the type of business that you would want to start, most businesses don't need a lot of capital to jumpstart it. And by establishing a business, you can even get more funds to invest into bitcoins.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

unfortunately no, it is not enough if we are speaking about good business..  but it is enough to buy a car or even to buy a flat..
which is a very nice outcome for a hobby, don't you think so? ))
and if bitcoin will cost more, then maybe I can think about a house ))

Now, I also do not have enough Bitcoins to start the business. I am planning to open the store and/or deal with clothes. That is why, I am going to trade further, to invest in BTC and wait when they grow.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

[/quote
As an employee, you may think to make money from btc and later you can start doing another business.Don't leave your current job, just manage your time to do btc related work to get extra income.This income you can save it until certain amount and then start doing business.Btc is your part time job.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

My business is bitcoin. my job is to collect and get profit from bitcoin. Trading, Exchange, mining, ICO, Bounty is my way of getting bitcoin. whatever I get from crypto, coin, tokens, then I will strive to become bitcoin. after being a bitcoin, I will take some profits to cover all my life needs. I do not lose much time, I can still hang out with my friends and family whenever I want. even I can do my business and my work while traveling. this is very remarkable
Bitcoin has changed lives of many people and I am glad to hear that you are among those smart ones who trusted this coin and get the most benefit out of it. It is said that we are still in the beginning phase of bitcoin rather the whole market is going through infancy. If you will stay this way, more rewards are waiting for you. BTC is expected to touch 30k to 40k dollars by the end of this year and much more can happen.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

You can make btc earnings depending on how hard you wok on the market because now a days most of the people are just focusing on trading and leaving their corporate jobs.

Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

Sure,it is earning me more than enough presently because have really make it there and have started my business already.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Dreaming of great things with huge profits is excellent. I do not have the vast sums of money for Bitcoin, so I do not get too much profit to be able to set up my own business. But I think the moon's time is over, and it's hard to make a profit with Bitcoin now.
To create your own business would require a large capital. that means you need more profit in bitcoin. if what you use is trading. it may be a little harder to make more profit because the market is now more likely to bleed and the profits may be a little bit for you to make. it may take more time to start business dude because I have to raise more money from bitcoin.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

To be honest, it is enough, my earnings from Bitcoin since I started is actually enough to start and build a small business but our family talked about it and decided to prioritize in building a home of our own. For now we are looking for a great place where in we can build our dream house, slowly but surely we are doing our best in making our dreams into reality, with the help of Bitcoin, I know we can do it. After our home, then we will have our own business, soon.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

I am still new in crypto industry and still make a little profits. Its good idea if we can start a new bussiness from our bitcoin profits. With start new bussiness, we can be our own boss and not tight with working hours. In cryptocurrency market, we have many opportunity to make profits

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

This certainly depends on what kind of effort is to be made. If a large industry certainly requires a large capital too. If it is not too small to need a big capital. In addition, it is also depending on how to run it. business with small capital if an intense will also be big and make a lot of profit.

Yes it is enough, as a matter of fact Im starting to open a small business. My saving in doing bitcoin is enough to put up a small store. But the problem is the past few months I've waste almost 3/4 of it and went for nothing. So im planning to start over again to have a capital for the opening of my small business.
Bitcoin can provide big opportunity in long run. Right now, the rise is steady and we have to wait for it as it goes high again. Yes Bitcoin is helpful it makes you able to start your own business start up. Even you can start a small business with low cost with the passage of time it will goes bigger. Business is all about patients. All we need is to make a plain for it how to start with a low budgets and then start dividing you business soon you will be a perfect businessman.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

Many things that you can do to get. One of them is bounty gift, some people have successfully built a house, bought a house, etc. from his job as a bounty hunter and I think it will also be very easy for you to make it a business capital. But those who have been successful are those who are diligent and also the project that they get is extraordinary project.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

Many things that you can do to get. One of them is bounty gift, some people have successfully built a house, bought a house, etc. from his job as a bounty hunter and I think it will also be very easy for you to make it a business capital. But those who have been successful are those who are diligent and also the project that they get is extraordinary project.
well, that's enough. it just takes more money to build 100% of the business I'm planning. well, because of that, I keep looking for bitcoin until now. I was thinking of building a house for rent, and it is currently running.
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

I think yes, Bitcoin investment can absolutely have a steady monthly amount. When I joined the Bounty program on this forum, I actually quit my job at a company.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

I do not encourage you to take a stable job to join crypto. Everyone knows the crypto market is never stable. It can go up and down at any time. If it raises then you have money and if it goes down you will lose money
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Yes you can start earning profit from cryptocurrency by trading, there are coins today that are very profitable if you are going to invest by just holding for a few months and wait for the market's demand to increase.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

I think to get profit from btc it need process can not be instant.
If you do not have the capital you have to follow the bounty and wait for the project to work.
Not to mention later if his project scam or fail, you should try another bounty.
If you already have the capital and can invest in btc up to you if you want to invest in other objects.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: