Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

actually enough if it's a small business, but the problem is that my results are new to my needs, such as the needs of college and other needs. so can not start a business.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

It depends on how much your earning is and what kind of business you want to put up. If you're tired of working as an employee, plan your strategie how to put up business before passing a resignation letter to your employer. It's hard to be jobless.
Yes it depends on how much you are earning and how you deal with bitcoin.  if we will plan well and try to start with the thing you are good at, to start a business I will have to consider many things, that what is at the demand these days and either I have enough capital for it or not, if you at first invest in bitcoin and hold to sell later on high price then start business with your profit then you can get good opportunity to start a business.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

income from bitcoin is unpredictable such as getting a wage from a real job that has been determined every month by the company. I think you can use income from bitcoin to start a small business and use it as an additional business without having to spend the capital of the real work wage you have. it will be much better because bitcoin results can be developed into a real business.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

income from bitcoin is unpredictable such as getting a wage from a real job that has been determined every month by the company. I think you can use income from bitcoin to start a small business and use it as an additional business without having to spend the capital of the real work wage you have. it will be much better because bitcoin results can be developed into a real business.
Yes, i agree that you should start as a low capital for a small business because the most important thing in the business it the experience because it will teach a lot of things and that is better than getting huge income from your first day because income can be fully consumed and it will be gone but the experience can be consumed and it is still there for the rest of your life.
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

It depends of course on what particular business you ask about to start and in what particular country it can be Smiley
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

To start a business has many things to consider the venue, what commodities that are saleable and most of all capital if your money is enough for the business you want to start with and if you invest big amount in bitcoin and had received a big profit then you can start a big business.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I have a job, the main one, not only bitcoin. And it depends on what kind of business to set up. I think that after a certain period of time, everyone would be able to be self-self-employed thanks to bitcoin earnings
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Business needs a lot of experienced for it to be successful. And also needs a careful management. I did earn in bitcoin for just two months, and it is enough to start a business, but, I already spend it in helping my parents on their needs. Maybe next time if I earn again, I will spend it in starting a business.
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

Definitely not, I still need a lot to learn to get more for it in such a way that it is possible to eventually suffice
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

your plan is the same as my plan, I also want to start a business and have my own company not to be an employee of others, but I do not have the capital to start it, so now I'm working in the office, working in crypto and investing in bitcoin.
I think the money we get from bitcoin can be the capital to start a business, but it takes us several months to raise the money, because we can not get the money spontaneously.

Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

It's your choice if you want to make a business and you want to quit to your job.  But make sure your capital will big and they have extra and make sure your business will successful and make sure your business will be different to other and in demand so many customer will avail or puschase what ever you sell.  But for me if your salary is good and enough better to don't quit because it's hard to apply a job once you resign.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

I guess it will be enough once you have save the money that you earn from Cryptocurrency. Some earnings might even triple once you have HODLed that token. Starting a business is a good way to keep money rotating and having income monthly.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

If that earnings would really help you start your business then why not. It was a good product of bitcoin that would really help us to build our own business through the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really profitable so if you're tired working as an employee them start doing business.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Starting a business depends on what kind of a business you are planning to put up. Your kind of business depends on what you can afford. Your idea of having your own business is good. You have your time. Just be very careful in investing. Study first the feasibility. Being patient here will help you earn more.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

it's a very good idea, I also think like that, will make the result of bitcoin me to start a business in real life. I think if my bitcoin results are enough to start a business, I want to do business in terms of lodging or hotels. which is always needed from year to year. unfortunately my bitcoin is not enough. so sad.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

I am an entrepreneur, and I join in the world of cryptocurrency to earn money. because I have a plan to expand my business. And if I think the capital to run the Business depends on what the business wants to do, and I'm sure the money from Bitcoin will be enough for all that. the condition we have to work diligently here, in order to get more money.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

Yes, I think. It is possible. I have got alot benefit from bitcoin in last year. I can buy house and start a new business. I thank to bitcoin.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

As an employee, it is much easier to work than to work for yourself. You will understand when you start doing it.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

There are things that you have to consider upon leaving your job for a business through you bitcoin earnings. You have to make sure that your earnings is enough to put up a business. As for me , if I would have a good earnings to put up a business, I would want to put up an internet cafe.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

If that earnings would really help you start your business then why not. It was a good product of bitcoin that would really help us to build our own business through the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really profitable so if you're tired working as an employee them start doing business.
Infect it depends on what business you are investing in, it is really a good idea if your earning is enough for you to start a business, there is no bad to try for it, if you want to start a business we must be careful as you said bitcoin is really full of profit so don’t let your earning get wasted by making some false business that you are not good to carry it in future, so plane before you start some business and spare fine time to run it smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: