Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is your bitcoin earnings enough for you to start a business?  (Read 2153 times)
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I suggest for you to work and make a savings out of your current income , and if you think your savings are enough to make a business then do a business plan to make a successful business , then your income on your bitcoin you can make a percentage to deposit or invest in bitcoin.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

There are various kinds of business and require different capitals...a small business can even be started with 1000USD while other may need 1Million USD..so it depends broo..well if i have to say i dont think it is possible for me that i can start a very good business by bitcoin earnings online..which are pretty small for me right now.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

essencially, investing in crypto currency is my business. but if i were to make a business outside crypto currencies, i could still do it. as a bonus, i would gladly accept crytpo currencies in my business as payment for goods and services. then again, it is actually smart to have a business as a fall back or an addition to your crytpo currency holdings. think of it as a sort of diversification of investments.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
AndrewPeoples

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Definitely not, I still need a lot to learn to get more for it in such a way that it is possible to eventually suffice
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

No it isn't enough because my rank is only a member here in cryptocurrency and also because if you want to start business then its needed to have a large amount of money so you can gain a high profit on that. Now i can't say that my earning is enough to start for that way because my salary is enough only in our daily living and needed.

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?

It depends on how much your earning is and what kind of business you want to put up. If you're tired of working as an employee, plan your strategie how to put up business before passing a resignation letter to your employer. It's hard to be jobless.

Sure, if your business does not require the rent of some real estate or the land, you can easily earn some Bitcoins to start it. I do not have enough BTC now to deal with the business.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Not really. I mean Bitcoin itself is already unstable so your earnings in Bitcoin to build up business is quite unstable. You have also daily expenses that you need to mind so don't expect it is gonna be net profit = gross. In some cases, there happens to be more losses in your earnings and you end up getting loans or credit when you need to pay some obligations like the monthly expenses. Generally, there need to be more consideration before making business with Bitcoin.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

I have a job, and I'm quite tired of working as an employee. I was thinking if I can make my btc earnings a start for a business, what do you think?
That only two things will be needed to start your business successfully: either an initial capital or an intelligent head ... If you have both initial capital, direct hands, and a smart head, then call your ICO I invest in it.  Smiley
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

Quite simply, my income from the crypto trade exceeds that of formal employment income.
I am also thinking to get out of formal work because I already feel tired of work in the formal field.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

No, because i just gather it from free sites..so it is too little amount. Not enough for even small bussiness.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

I think it's a good idea, but I recommend that you don't give up your job. It would be much better if you could use your bitcoin income as a part-time job.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

It seems like this sounds fun, a lot of users are already successful and starting a real business from bitcoin, they make restaurants, electronics and even hotels, but I have not got like them but I will follow it because I'm confident with the future of bitcoin.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

if for now this result that I get from bitcoin it really enough to do to do business. because the result of bitcoin is very promising and very big result that I got
Well i think my bitcoin earnings is really enough to start for a business but i dont want to used my bitcoin earning for business, i just wanna keep all of my bitcoin and wait until the value of my bitcoin will increase very high and i think before this year will end the value of bitcoin will be $40k so i will sell all of my bitcoin.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:00:43 AM

Still not enough, i must work hard to start my dream business. One day i will fullfil my dreams but for now i must work hard for my future plans.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:10:12 AM

As of now i have earned more than enough to support my family needs and i have started to build my own house because of my savings from Bitcoin so therefore i say yes you could start a business thru Bitcoin earnings but i advice you not to quit your job without stable earnings from Bitcoin due to price is unpredictable like as of now the market is in difficult so better to threat Bitcoin as your other source of income for now until you can save enough for your dream business.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

if for now this result that I get from bitcoin it really enough to do to do business. because the result of bitcoin is very promising and very big result that I got
Well i think my bitcoin earnings is really enough to start for a business but i dont want to used my bitcoin earning for business, i just wanna keep all of my bitcoin and wait until the value of my bitcoin will increase very high and i think before this year will end the value of bitcoin will be $40k so i will sell all of my bitcoin.
you are very confident, when many people want to have a real business to increase income, but you just focus on one area of ​​business. indeed if you think will be very much the difference in income between the two, but if your goal is achieved, i think it does not need to work anymore
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:39 AM

It seems like this sounds fun, a lot of users are already successful and starting a real business from bitcoin, they make restaurants, electronics and even hotels, but I have not got like them but I will follow it because I'm confident with the future of bitcoin.
Oh wow how is this possible man actually i am hearing for the first time...it can be possible for those who bought bitcoin at a very early phase and got profit of atleast 10-20 times...other than that i dont know how can someone start a business with a bitcoin profit..may be very few of those.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

It will take more months or at least a year before my earnings become sufficient for starting a business. You will also need a skill or knowledge on how to run a business before you start on it. But I'm more inclined to trading so I might go for it instead of starting a business. Business will come later if there is already enough money to fund it.
MMysterious

Activity: 972

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

Oh wow how is this possible man actually i am hearing for the first time...it can be possible for those who bought bitcoin at a very early phase and got profit of atleast 10-20 times...other than that i dont know how can someone start a business with a bitcoin profit..may be very few of those.

It is easy and not late. Pour in millions of dollars or even hundred thousands in order for you to gain big amounts in short span. You can also study and learn how to trade. Arming yourself with knowledge is the best way. And as always, the bigger your capital then possibly the higher the returns.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: