Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

I am confident that as a result of the appearance of such platforms, the flow of investments into crypto-currencies will greatly increase.

Agreed Smiley That's the goal of the platform! To reduce the risk associated with the highly volatile nature of cryptocurrencies.
Are all your funds focused on smoothing out volatility? It seems to me that many investors, on the contrary, are ready to take a greater risk, but to be able to invest in a high volatility asset (or asset index) in order to have potentially higher yields.

Many large investors shy away from high volatility, they are looking for safer investments which is what ECTFs will provide Smiley

#AMA Ask Me Any Questions #SESSION1 #ubonium #TokenSale to UBONIUM's CEO @KannanKumarasen LIVE on Facebook http://facebook.com/ubonium  on 8 March 2018, 12.00PM CET (7PM SGT) don't miss the chance! List the date and the time on your calendar. #ICO #UBOCOIN #ETCF #blockchaintechnology
Will it be a video or a text conference?
A great event. Openness of the team is a very important aspect of any project. I do not know why other developer teams do not often use this method to communicate with their community. Getting answers from the person directly involved in product development is so cool.

Openness is precisely what the team is trying to achieve! They understand that transparency is key to gaining trust and want to foster a strong and healthy relationship with their community. I hope to see you all tuning in!
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

Projects are beginning to understand that success largely depends on working with the community. I am pleased with this trend.
In fact, different strategies are used. Some do not work with the community, but they go directly to investors.
One way or another the project is based on the community. Even if the start gives a narrow group of investors. Perhaps there are some exclusive platforms that are used by a small number of people, but in general it is not.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

Openness is precisely what the team is trying to achieve! They understand that transparency is key to gaining trust and want to foster a strong and healthy relationship with their community. I hope to see you all tuning in!

In addition, not all users fully understand how the platform works. I think this will clarify the situation for many people.
The principle of the system is quite simple, I think any investor will be able to understand it even without a detailed study of the WP. If there are any incomprehensible details, they can always be clarified by the community manager.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

One way or another the project is based on the community. Even if the start gives a narrow group of investors. Perhaps there are some exclusive platforms that are used by a small number of people, but in general it is not.
I think if there are talents that will earn a good amount with the help of the platform, then this will cause a stir.
Of course this will cause excitement. People by their nature compete with each other and if someone in some sphere "breaks ahead", the rest try to catch up with all their might. This can be used when attracting new users to the platform.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Exactly. Since the platform is closely connected with the worlds of fiat money, it means that it is necessary to ensure compliance with the maximum legality of operations.
Perhaps there will be options to facilitate this procedure if the turnover will go only in the crypto currency.
This would be a very convenient option for ideological users of crypto currency. Well, for those who do not want to pay taxes.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

This would be a very convenient option for ideological users of crypto currency. Well, for those who do not want to pay taxes.
I think these users are quite a lot.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Such users are the majority. This platform will be convenient for them, since it will not provide reports to third parties. The interaction will take place between the platform and investors directly.
You are very pleased with me now. I did not consider the issue from this side. Indeed, for users of the platform there will be no need to pay taxes in their country. They will voluntarily submit information about their investments.

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Such users are the majority. This platform will be convenient for them, since it will not provide reports to third parties. The interaction will take place between the platform and investors directly.
You are very pleased with me now. I did not consider the issue from this side. Indeed, for users of the platform there will be no need to pay taxes in their country. They will voluntarily submit information about their investments.
In this case, the platform looks even more promising. I do not want to pay taxes in my country.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

Judging by the site the project has already collected soft cap? Do I understand everything correctly?
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

In the general mass, yes. But some on the contrary, although paying taxes. This can make the blocker legal.
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

Judging by the site the project has already collected soft cap? Do I understand everything correctly?

Good spotting! Yes that is correct Smiley
ChrisBren

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

Just to clarify on some of the points of discussion..

To trade the ETCFs on our platform you will not need to submit KYC.

But to utilise the UBObank or UBOpay systems you will need to be fully verified.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

Welcome to Russian ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3092210

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

3.5 million have already been collected and another 5 days presale continue. Excellent result.
If in the future such a rate of fundraising will be maintained, then I would not be surprised if the hard cap will be assembled. Given its large size, this will be a great achievement.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Just to clarify on some of the points of discussion..

To trade the ETCFs on our platform you will not need to submit KYC.

But to utilise the UBObank or UBOpay systems you will need to be fully verified.
Many thanks for the explanation. This is really important information for potential participants of your platform.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Apparently you are right. More than 3.5 million have been collected.

Great result for the start. It is necessary to look more closely at the bounty campaign of the project.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

3.5 million have already been collected and another 5 days presale continue. Excellent result.
If in the future such a rate of fundraising will be maintained, then I would not be surprised if the hard cap will be assembled. Given its large size, this will be a great achievement.
An interesting detail: UBONIUM ICO Softcap $3.5Mil reached with contribution from 436 participants. It turns out that on average, investors invested at least $ 10,000 at this stage.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

An interesting detail: UBONIUM ICO Softcap $3.5Mil reached with contribution from 436 participants. It turns out that on average, investors invested at least $ 10,000 at this stage.
This is a fairly low indifidualny limit. Many projects set it much higher.

ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

This is a fairly low indifidualny limit. Many projects set it much higher.
As you can see, this strategy justified itself - soft cap is assembled very quickly.
tilecuwi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

Good spotting! Yes that is correct Smiley

Wow! I'm interested in the bounty campaign! As far as I see for the members it is open.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: