Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]💰💰💰 UBONIUM ICO WITH PRODUCTION- GRADE MVP! 💰💰💰  (Read 2688 times)
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

EXCHANGE TRADED CRYPTO FUNDS (ETCF)

Instant transactions on the blockchain

Investor can keep the ETCF tokens in his or her own wallets

Exchangeable 24/7/365

All transactions are transparent on the blockchain

A flat rate of 0.45% for every buy and sell

No limits on buy or sell quantities

Easily transfer between wallets or exchanges
It turns out that it will be possible to trace the history of trading on a separate fund?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Just to clarify on some of the points of discussion..

To trade the ETCFs on our platform you will not need to submit KYC.

But to utilise the UBObank or UBOpay systems you will need to be fully verified.
An excellent opportunity to invest in the index of the market without going through the KYC procedure.
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

Judging by the site the project has already collected soft cap? Do I understand everything correctly?
3.5 million have already been collected and another 5 days presale continue. Excellent result.

Thanks! Hoping to see even more collected in the remaining days Smiley

Just to clarify on some of the points of discussion..

To trade the ETCFs on our platform you will not need to submit KYC.

But to utilise the UBObank or UBOpay systems you will need to be fully verified.
Many thanks for the explanation. This is really important information for potential participants of your platform.

No worries! It's what I'm here for.

Judging by the site the project has already collected soft cap? Do I understand everything correctly?

Good spotting! Yes that is correct Smiley

Wow! I'm interested in the bounty campaign! As far as I see for the members it is open.

Sure is! Bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036847.0

EXCHANGE TRADED CRYPTO FUNDS (ETCF)

Instant transactions on the blockchain

Investor can keep the ETCF tokens in his or her own wallets

Exchangeable 24/7/365

All transactions are transparent on the blockchain

A flat rate of 0.45% for every buy and sell

No limits on buy or sell quantities

Easily transfer between wallets or exchanges
It turns out that it will be possible to trace the history of trading on a separate fund?

This is the same with most blockchain transactions (apart from some privacy coins), they are traceable due to their transparency on the blockchain.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

World’s first hybrid mobile payment system with build-in integrated crypto-exchange
  Pay anyone, anywhere and anytime instantly
  Transfer between UBOBANK and UBOCARD with no cost
  Simple and easy but powerful application
  Auto-select function to use Local currency or Crypto autonomously
  Highly secured transactions
  Manage your UBOCARD
  Instant transactions
  Buy or Sell Crypto coins direct from UBOPAY
  No limits on transaction volume
  Integration with third-party payment gateways
  Contactless payment options – NFC/QRC
  Anyone can download UBOPAY App to their phone and start using it immediately
  Use UBOPAY as your main account. Receive and make payments, set up direct debits, shop online and in person - all with one account.
Ambitious list of tasks. I will be very pleased if this is all implemented and will be used.

BaalMcKloud

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

Excellent conditions for bounty hunters and still quite a small competition. I'll join your bounty campaign too. Thank you.
ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

NewDeal
I particularly liked this part:
th4o

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

World’s first hybrid mobile payment system with build-in integrated crypto-exchange
  Pay anyone, anywhere and anytime instantly
  Simple and easy but powerful application
  Auto-select function to use Local currency or Crypto autonomously
  Highly secured transactions
  Manage your UBOCARD
  Instant transactions
  Buy or Sell Crypto coins direct from UBOPAY
  No limits on transaction volume
  Integration with third-party payment gateways
  Contactless payment options – NFC/QRC
  Anyone can download UBOPAY App to their phone and start using it immediately
  Use UBOPAY as your main account. Receive and make payments, set up direct debits, shop online and in person - all with one account.
Ambitious list of tasks. I will be very pleased if this is all implemented and will be used.
A very attractive list of properties, it would be interesting to see all this implemented in one platform.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

NewDeal
There is nothing surprising - the assets will be located within the same platform. It will be very convenient.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

NewDeal
There is nothing surprising - the assets will be located within the same platform. It will be very convenient.
Yes, a hybrid mobile payment system with build-in integrated crypto-exchange, brings a lot advantages and conveniece. Actually embodies the function of the cryptocurrency itself as a transparant, fast and secure payment and transactions in lieu of the conventional currency.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

If in the future such a rate of fundraising will be maintained, then I would not be surprised if the hard cap will be assembled. Given its large size, this will be a great achievement.
An interesting detail: UBONIUM ICO Softcap $3.5Mil reached with contribution from 436 participants. It turns out that on average, investors invested at least $ 10,000 at this stage.
Perhaps there were several large investors. So the minimum amount of investment was less than $ 10,000.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

If in the future such a rate of fundraising will be maintained, then I would not be surprised if the hard cap will be assembled. Given its large size, this will be a great achievement.
An interesting detail: UBONIUM ICO Softcap $3.5Mil reached with contribution from 436 participants. It turns out that on average, investors invested at least $ 10,000 at this stage.
Perhaps there were several large investors. So the minimum amount of investment was less than $ 10,000.
Yes you are right, I was talking about mean values, the minimum amount of investment is less than 10k dollars. It turns out that even without a significant amount of money you can take part in investing at this stage.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

NewDeal
The versatility of the capabilities provided by the platform looks very attractive. I wish the development team success in its implementation.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

It is interesting, considering the beginning of the market recovery, which will be more profitable - to invest in the ICO of this project, or to invest in several funds that this project already provides. Good question )

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:41:32 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:30:50 AM by LightFork

It is interesting, considering the beginning of the market recovery, which will be more profitable - to invest in the ICO of this project, or to invest in several funds that this project already provides. Good question )
I think it's better to invest in ICO. There is no guarantee that the market will grow.

ClickAuto

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

NewDeal
Such a universal platform has long been in demand. I hope it will be finally realized and we will be able to use it.
It's strange that nothing like this has been realized before. Probably this is a difficult task.
BaalMcKloud

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

I think it's better to invest in ISO. There is no guarantee that the market will grow.
Will the capitalization of the platform grow if the market does not grow?
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

It's strange that nothing like this has been realized before. Probably this is a difficult task.
The remaining teams tried to solve individual problems. Here the team tries to combine all these solutions. I think that the project team is strong enough for this.

th4o

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

I think it's better to invest in ISO. There is no guarantee that the market will grow.
Will the capitalization of the platform grow if the market does not grow?
Earnings platform does not depend on the growth of the market, so undoubtedly the profit will be in any case. The main thing is to provide a large number of platform participants.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

Such a universal platform has long been in demand. I hope it will be finally realized and we will be able to use it.
Some functions have already been implemented. I would like to read reviews of people who have already tried to use these functions.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

The answer is obvious since the opportunities for earning a platform are wider than simply from investing in the market index.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: