Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of alias (u=1764044) long con scam!  (Read 6665 times)
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), LoyceV (1)

Answer a simple question. If I am a scammer, why have I scammed nobody? And if I am a scammer, why did I refund $2k of what was rightfully mine?

Your repetitive excuses on that gambling script lies are:

1. Maybe I got lucky
2. I never gamble my own money.
3. I'd never put big amounts on it (Yet you started asking for a 1.2 BTC minimum, which is like 10K USD, lot of money)

nullius was one of your most well known and well-respected customers. So he gets a 200% return. (Suspicious anyone?).
Its a classic bait before the scam. My guess is that you were waiting for one of the old fellas who would commit multiple BTC. One of those who haven't bought bitcoin but got them as early adopters.

Its hard to believe you after all the blunders and half-truths (Like "he must be some other Jack")
Its hard to believe after you are linked with a series of scams from your IP and linked users, all of which is being done supposedly by your 15 y.o. brother. Must be an evil genius this brother of yours.

Your offer for skype isn't working because nobody wants to be in a potentially illegal situation with you. Its nearly impossible for you to now get out of this. Better for you to stop this and put your energies elsewhere. Maybe try to be more truthful and sincere in your future exchanges. You may earn less but you'll earn much more respect.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

@nullius, is this it?

The post you quoted referred to others on the previous page.  I will here give only brief excerpts from the discussion; as one of the other persons named in that list, you may be interested in reading the whole thing.  I think this may (?) have been the first mention of your nym in this thread:

Fake investors: nullius is fake? SyGambler is fake? TelevisionLover is gake? I added my brother there to gain credibility, which may have been wrong of me, but to be fair, I do gamble for him a lot, and the amount has been larger than 2 BTC.

The investors in question are not persons who gambled with you while the thread was open, but rather, the investors for whom you shut the thread down.  After which you told me that if I wanted back in on the game, minimum investment was 1.2 BTC.  Oops, I forgot to mention that before.

Could you have brought a substantial return on 1.2 BTC for me, as you did with my 0.01 BTC?  Too bad, I’ll never know...

If I understand nullius's point correctly,he wants to know who are the investors you found on the forum who invested 1.2 BTC in that service ? Since you said you have found investors and are not accepting participants anymore,you should have some sort of proof right ?

Actually, no:  My point is to inquire as to whether doubling 0.01 BTC for me was an investment on conning a rich mark.

In her very first PM to me, Alia said that I must be rich.  I never contradicted this; I let her make her own assumptions.  Only after she required 1.2 BTC from me upfront for a deal I had seen to be profitable, I regrettably had to inform her that I do not have that kind of money to invest.  I really don’t.

My PM inbox got a bit quieter after that...

nullius was one of your most well known and well-respected customers. So he gets a 200% return. (Suspicious anyone?).
Its a classic bait before the scam.

I noticed that.  This (from another thread) may perhaps be somehow pertinent?

You told me that you initially lost all my money.  You said you covered it with your own funds, then recovered, won, and split the profit with me.  Beforehand, when you told me that you would not set a stop-loss as I requested, you said (of your own initiative) that you would instead insure my funds; but you did not say that insurance included continued gambling with a split of profits.

FWIW / at face value:

Quote from: Alia
The story is, I lost your initial deposit, so I loaded 0.1 BTC of my own to make it back. Now I'm 0.2 BTC in the green, withdrew a bit of profit, and playing with house money, so thank you xD

Code:
gpg: Signature made Fri Feb 23 06:35:49 2018 UTC
gpg:                using RSA key 857D1532A793AAAA0247DE92CED5586964477E72
gpg: Good signature from "Alia <...>"
Primary key fingerprint: 857D 1532 A793 AAAA 0247  DE92 CED5 5869 6447 7E72

Whilst I pick over unaddressed issues, I ought pay more attention to what NLNico gives a whopping +10:

With a bit of searching, it seems like "favours" is actually (serial) scammer "Light" on the site mpgh.net.

[...]

Now back to bitcointalk:

As per Lauda's request, I am posting a repayment address here.

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914003.msg18986684#msg18986684

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S had 1 TX, sent to Poloniex deposit address "1FtzkMkeggTPq7xVn3vTdbU7cDp9NZJoNc". Other addresses from user "favours" make deposits to the same Poloniex deposit address.

Light's address "15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp" and Alia's address "1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk" (as seen here), both made payments in to the same cryptopay.me account.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/02d8d4de4563bb08?from_address=15YWc15M7Ht49rMohYrwNh3RggtgAjcMEp
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/b38cffcf6a125c71?from_address=1Sexyb1p8byGxunfTfHvL9SXsWqHyEPVk

So, so, so...  Alia shares with her little brother (0) her home network connection (thus IP address, per theymos’ evidence), (1) her computer, (2) her passwords to various online accounts, and (3) the sacred private keys to her 1Sexy Bitcoin address.  Is that right, Alia?

(Any chance you share PGP private keys, too?)

Yet, I still have reasonable doubts!  Which is why, Alia, perhaps you should be more accomodating toward anything I might wish to do to investigate those doubts.  I am willing to keep an open mind toward the possibility that something highly improbable may have happened here, and give you a chance to explain that to me.  Really, I want to know the truth here.  But I won’t dance to your tune, and I won’t expend extraordinary time and effort for you.  And I really don’t see why you expect me to.

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

Skype is notorious for being a huge vulnerability. He wants to 'hack' you.
Alia is a male teenager who wanted to run a ponzi. The investors were refunded with his ponzi seed money. There is no script, just a lot of dumb-asses in this thread.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:42:15 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:18:25 AM by cruso

It is obvious that this alia person or group attempted a failed ponzi like scam. Which begs the question, what was user aTriz's role in this scam?

Points to consider:

1 Aside from the alia group, aTriz is the only other person to see, use and test this magical script. Only aTriz!

2 aTriz left a vouch for the non existent script, claiming to have made a very good ROI. He actively encouraged other members to invest in it, but luckily no one did. In aTriz's own words:

Was given a vouch copy of the method by op and played around with in with funds from the faucet.

With the 10 minutes I used this script with, I profited and worked perfectly. Would recommend.

I made an extremely good ROI, and I’m sure that others who buy the method will experience similar results. Thanks, Alia!

Update: This seems to be a shady user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0 Do not trade with him/her!

This is aTriz describing how he made 1.3x profit with a script that does not exist.

I was asked to give a rating on her method that she was selling, and since it was a vouch copy I didn't want to deposit real money, since it would feel like cheating. I also think the reason why I was asked to test was because I would probably be trusted enough to not leak it.

So I farmed the faucet and then used the coins there to gamble. I made like 1.3x of the farmed amount. That seems like a very good ROI if I was to actually deposit.

My knowledge with gambling / scripts is very limited, as you can see from my previous history and I was just speaking from personal experience. I profited so I said that.

3 By renting the alia account's signature space, did aTriz (a highly respected user) give it some legitimacy?

4 Why was aTriz still willing to pay this alia person/group after they were exposed? Claiming his hands were tied and he couldn't break their contract publicly.

5 I find it strange that the alia group refunded $2000 to aTriz. This, after threatening to "expose" him, like they had some dirt on him. But instead of an expose, they refunded him and left him negative feedback in a very public divorce.

I speculate that there is more to the alia - aTriz relationship than meets the eye, and the only reason the alia group still posts here is to keep the heat off the aTriz account.

The alia account is dead and buried, nobody will trust it with a single satoshi. There is no "lady in distress" here, if there is one, she is complicit. This is not a genuine attempt to clear their name, frankly they don't care, its all obfuscation to hide aTriz's role in this scam. aTriz is safe, as long as all the attention is focused on the dead alia account.

The public divorce, negative feedback rating, refund of signature payments is all a charade in an attempt to distance the alia account from the alTriz account. Yes, this is all speculation, but you know it makes sense. If there is no script, then aTriz lied, why is the alia account bearing all the brunt, afterall aTriz profited and made an extremely good ROI using it?

@ aTriz I have nothing against you, but you have a lot to answer for here and should. I'd rather post here than in the kangaroo court like thread started by quickseller.

@ nullius, on skype video recordings can be manipulated with software to make like its live. This trick is used by romance scam artist, dig a little, you will find the answer to your question.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:00:25 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

I think Atriz has been bought and his 'review' is bogus. I also think that Television loving dude is shady as fuck too. What if the big 'investments' so to speak are his seed money reciprocating between alts? Try to reel in some easy suckers with the initial BTC0.01 then greed kicks in and they throw more cash at him for '1337 profit' and here he goes with 'teh l00t!!!1111!!!' 'These mofos are getting rekt yo' RIP

Get your head out of your ass and take a look at the big picture  Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Which begs the question, what was user aTriz's role in this scam?
Collateral damage. Stop being butthurt and then going on vengeance runs via shills.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

@ aTriz I have nothing against you, but you have a lot to answer for here and should. I'd rather post here than in the kangaroo court like thread started by quickseller.
I am not sure if you have noticed, but alia has derailed and distracted from the aTriz related conversations, so I self-moderated my thread in order to prevent her from being able to continue to distract. I also deleted what was clearly troll posts.

Very interesting theory in that alia is either aTriz himself or a close associate of him. I don't disagree with any of your points, although I think alia ran something closer to a confidence scam than a ponzi scam, although I don't think this difference really matters.

Another interesting point is that aTriz is appearently ran an advertising campaign on a very clear scam, although very strangely, he locked the thread, claiming to not have "time to work on this", and locked the ANN thread of this scam at the same time. Also interestingly, I don't see any evidence of anyone else actually behind that scam, although the scope of my looking was those two threads.

It should be fairly clear that the review/vouch aTriz gave was bogus. I guess the question starts to become why he would give a bogus vouch
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

I am not sure if you have noticed, but alia has derailed and distracted from the aTriz related conversations, so I self-moderated my thread in order to prevent her from being able to continue to distract. I also deleted what was clearly troll posts.

Very interesting theory in that alia is either aTriz himself or a close associate of him. I don't disagree with any of your points, although I think alia ran something closer to a confidence scam than a ponzi scam, although I don't think this difference really matters.

Another interesting point is that aTriz is appearently ran an advertising campaign on a very clear scam, although very strangely, he locked the thread, claiming to not have "time to work on this", and locked the ANN thread of this scam at the same time. Also interestingly, I don't see any evidence of anyone else actually behind that scam, although the scope of my looking was those two threads.

It should be fairly clear that the review/vouch aTriz gave was bogus. I guess the question starts to become why he would give a bogus vouch

well seeing as you are a Ponzi lover.. (your relationship with OG, BFL, Piratae, NastyFans) I cant believe you are not more in love with her??

as for aTriz I would wank off a donkey on any sunday of the year if you could prove that he is that shitcunt.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

To be fair... I did give him the script, and to be fair... he did make profit from it. You know, because the script is profitable in the short run, for most cases.

Edit: QS is deleting all of my valid posts on the thread about aTriz, so take that whole thread with a large grain of salt. I would recommend going over to scam_detector's post about aTriz.
TelevisionLover

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I think Atriz has been bought and his 'review' is bogus. I also think that Television loving dude is shady as fuck too. What if the big 'investments' so to speak are his seed money reciprocating between alts? Try to reel in some easy suckers with the initial BTC0.01 then greed kicks in and they throw more cash at him for '1337 profit' and here he goes with 'teh l00t!!!1111!!!' 'These mofos are getting rekt yo' RIP

I dont understand why I am considered shady, but your thoughts I guess? Anything I can do to help clear up this?
alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

I dont understand why I am considered shady, but your thoughts I guess? Anything I can do to help clear up this?

Because you are obviously mine and aTriz's alt account. All those bets never happened! Right?
TelevisionLover

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Why is atriz not speaking at all on this topic?

This convo is weird asf.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

This convo is weird asf.

because he is leaving the retard Alia and the cunt QS alone to talk??

If It was me I would leave the two freaks to get a room together as well

alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

If I were you, I'd refrain from insulting people (without any other valid points) because it just reflects badly on you.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

If I were you, I'd refrain from insulting people (without any other valid points) because it just reflects badly on you.

sorry wrong way round - you are the shitcunt and he is the retard.

all you are doing right now is making a show of yourself, you are reflecting very badly on yourself. I can say this as initially I was supporting you, now not at all - you need a decent spanking and sending to your room little girl/boy/hermaphrodite - whatever you are.

alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

sorry wrong way round - you are the shitcunt and he is the retard.

all you are doing right now is making a show of yourself, you are reflecting very badly on yourself. I can say this as initially I was supporting you, now not at all - you need a decent spanking and sending to your room little girl/boy/hermaphrodite - whatever you are.

Funny how you have this weird delusion that people give a shit about what you think. It's very amusing, so keep spewing!
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Which begs the question, what was user aTriz's role in this scam?
Collateral damage. Stop being butthurt and then going on vengeance runs via shills.

Dear Lauda,

I admire you standing up for aTriz (your business partner), but you do him no favors by speaking on his behalf. Allow him to speak for himself please. You did not see the script, he did.

I am ready to give aTriz the benefit of the doubt, and I think that a large part of the community will do the same.The questions here are straightforward: A simple yes or no will do.

1 Did aTriz see the script?
2 Did he test the said script?
3 If he did, did he profit from the script.
4 Can he say with certainty, that the profit accrued was due to the fantastic machinations of the script.
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

If he answers no to these questions, could he have been coerced somehow to make the vouch?

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Skype is notorious for being a huge vulnerability. He wants to 'hack' you.

I am aware of that.  (I am also aware that it would take me much time and sysadmin drudgery to set up a properly sandboxed Skype and a Skype-allowed VPN in front of Tor.)  I was asking Alia.

@ nullius, on skype video recordings can be manipulated with software to make like its live. This trick is used by romance scam artist, dig a little, you will find the answer to your question.

The other usual trick is, of course, to exploit the vulnerabilities of men who are “thinking with the little head”.

I am asking Alia why, if genuine, she will not expend modest effort to facilitate communications with someone who, at this point, is only interested in ascertaining the truth.  Of my lack of any other interest, I can assure you:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180306121401/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3044369.140#msg31604889
Oh, my Bitcoin.  I wrote the foregoing before the following post appeared, then was suddenly interrupted by a little IRL incident.  I will take this as empirical evidence of my psychic powers, or cosmic influence over random events, or something of that nature.  And now, I will use this power to win at provably fair gambling!

I find “mathematical mumbo jumbo” and “stupid equations” sneering somewhat less attractive than an active outbreak of genital herpes.

I did not refund him because of a tingling in my vag.

@cruso, I will try to avoid discussing aTriz here since scam_detector unlocked the aTriz thread.  As for the topic of Alia:

It is obvious that this alia person or group

1 Aside from the alia group,

For the record:  I do lean toward the hypothesis that multiple persons have access to and regularly do access the “alia” account.  It seems that way, based on patterns of behaviour and writing style.  This is part of why I wish to question Alia directly:  If I be wrong in my hypothesis, I wish to find contrary evidence.

This convo is weird asf.

scam_detector’s aTriz thread is over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.0

I have observed that thus far, scam_detector has behaved in an unbiased manner (not prejudiced for, not prejudiced against any party).

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

Oh, this is rich.

TMAN is a good-natured, loyal chap.  On page 1 of this thread, before I even entered the fray (because I was too busy reading RGBKey’s negative trust feedback for Alia), TMAN was defending Alia.  He got burned, because it turns out he got swindled like I did.

TMAN is also the forum’s resident gutter-talk insult comic (though I’m sure speaking quite seriously here).  It’s what he does.  I get a good chuckle out of it.

Now Alia, the ill-tempered, foul-mouthed juvenile delinquent, tries to pretend to be a LoyceV?  Tries to lecture TMAN as if he were a child?  Oh, give me a f—ing break, you — — [beep].  That’s really obscene, Alia—obscene and shameful behaviour.

alia_alt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

This convo is weird asf.

"retard" and "cunt"

Oh, this is rich.

TMAN is a good-natured, loyal chap.  On page 1 of this thread, before I even entered the fray (because I was too busy reading RGBKey’s negative trust feedback for Alia), TMAN was defending Alia.  He got burned, because it turns out he got swindled like I did.

TMAN is also the forum’s resident gutter-talk insult comic (though I’m sure speaking quite seriously here).  It’s what he does.  I get a good chuckle out of it.

Now Alia, the ill-tempered, foul-mouthed juvenile delinquent, tries to pretend to be a LoyceV?  Tries to lecture TMAN as if he were a child?  Oh, give me a f—ing break, you — — [beep].  That’s really obscene, Alia—obscene and shameful behaviour.

The irony.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.

scam_detector’s aTriz thread is over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.0

Enormous confusion has resulted from mixing issues in these two cases.  Although the cases share the same factual background, precision and fairness to all parties can only be had by keeping the topics separate (as if separate “trials”).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: