Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do?  (Read 10068 times)
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

same to me. already my total portfolio decrease by 75%. Now it is the very very small amount. I have remembered December in 2017 my portfolio value around the 11$K but at this moment it dropped to around 3$K - 4$K. Actually, I'm really upset about that situation. But I will control my emotions and feelings. If not, definitely I will lose my all. So I'm trying to will be patient. I hope, my portfolio can become again to 10$k. I think it will happen after recovering from the market. So I'm keeping hold and wait.
anudixit0003

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Exercising patience is what we need here right now. If you are going to pull out the investment of yours will only drag the positive loss. But patiently wait there is no loss for you if it will pump back to its peak price.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
You lost half of your investment because your skills and your knowledge is not enough. The only way to regain all of your losses is when you fully understand the trading of cryptocurrencies. Improve your strategy and increase your knowledge.

I know a lot of people who have the knowledge and the strategy, both technical and technical, but they still have a lot of losses since the beginning of the year. Most of them are too confident that Bitcoin and the market will continue to grow and not cut losses when the market drops.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
oh mate, i wish you to find a proper way of dealing with your money  Smiley maybe you should do both - hodl and do something else at the same time? anyway, hold on

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

I do not think that you have lost the said amount yet unless you are not patient.But if you are patient,you only need to keep those coins you might have invested in already and keep waiting for the market situation to resolve ,things will return to normal then you can go to the moon.But if you are panicking selling then am sorry you bound to make those loses.

Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

it seems like you just do not have that worst problem most of us here are experiencing that same but all you need is patience and steady and hold until it increases.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

I can't say you loose it provided if you can have patience. With patience, the price of the cryptos will still go up because that's the usual trend. I will advise you wait till the price goes up to where profit is made. Keep your token and wait so that you can recover from it and make profit
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

You should just wait and hold your crypto because market is going to green and after September also will grow more.

Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

I think you are not the only one. Nearly everyone lost in the previous months all the more then 50% of their sum in cryptos. However, you simply need to know, that is typical. The publicity a year ago was to damn high. What's more, unmistakably there will be a rectification. So in the event that you dont tune in to the experience dealer, now you learn it on the most difficult way possible. For the following bullrun, you will know it. So the main thing you can do now is offering with misfortune, or holding untill the estimation of the coin will rise once more. I favor holding!
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Everyone has made this mistake at some point. If they have not then they are either very lucky or very astute investors from the outset.  Dont be hard on yourself. Painful lessons are good teachers
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

You should know that trading is not easy job. First of all just go away from the market for 1 or 2 months and just rest. Then learn about cryptocurrencies and technical analysis. There are many video clips, channels in youtube and literatures about trading, especially in cryptocurrencies market. You should study about technical and fundamental analysis, always improve your skills and read all news in crypto world.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

all you need is to start again to try again ...
because what's gone is impossible to come back again. and all have a risk ... keep up to the spirit

jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

Almost same story happened to me also, I am currently also at big loss, but I did not sell any coins, just hold it in the hope that better time will come soon.
ZumbiLe

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

For your situation, you purchase the coins at the pinnacle cost and experienced effectively lost heaps of your speculation because of the plunge value better not offer it. You should hold it until the point when the cost of the coins you hold recuperates. You lost increasingly when you offer your coins at the plunge. The cost of starting at now of the coins was on the recouping status and perhaps soon the cost goes to typical and go up once more.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Not only you but many investors are facing the same type of the problems in the cryptocurrency investment .
Here this is you that your loss is about half of the initial capital investment , and here we are with the 70-80% + loss due to dump of the market of the coins that we are holding .
Right now here I will say that here we have only two options to make change in what we are facing .
First way is to stop loss by selling our assets for the USDT , and again buy of those assets back when they get started to up .
And second option is to just see what going on because positivity is a just a part of the cryptocurrency investment, if we will have better thinking about to have investment in particular asset then surely we will be able to get some profit in the future , but if we will take tension then I don't think that every time we will make profit by taking tension , we just need to remain positive to what we have .
And also here we can do a simple work  i.e to sell less dumped coin and put the money in high dumped coin , because that is much able to recover the loss .
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

You should sell it in time instead of asking what to do. Investment must have a bottom line, and it should be sold when it is sold. Otherwise you will lose more when you miss the opportunity.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

In this kind of bear market, will be no wonder if you lost 50% your coins value. Cryptocurrency has falling greatly after the spike in the end of 2017.
What you need to do is sell some of the coins which you think the coin is bad, and buying more good coins to hold to compensate your loss later if the good coins rise.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Everyone does, OP. I think most of us happen to be like you already cut loss from some of their bags already. Don't keep holding all of it like that, you need to reduce you risk.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

If you are still holding some of the altcoin you bought,  you would have lost even much more than fifty percent you mentioned.  Cryptocurrency investing is a very serious game and the outcome can go either way.  As an investors,  we must prepare for worst case scenario and be ready to take profit if it comes!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Not only you but many investors are facing the same type of the problems in the cryptocurrency investment .
Here this is you that your loss is about half of the initial capital investment , and here we are with the 70-80% + loss due to dump of the market of the coins that we are holding .
Right now here I will say that here we have only two options to make change in what we are facing .
First way is to stop loss by selling our assets for the USDT , and again buy of those assets back when they get started to up .
And second option is to just see what going on because positivity is a just a part of the cryptocurrency investment, if we will have better thinking about to have investment in particular asset then surely we will be able to get some profit in the future , but if we will take tension then I don't think that every time we will make profit by taking tension , we just need to remain positive to what we have .
And also here we can do a simple work  i.e to sell less dumped coin and put the money in high dumped coin , because that is much able to recover the loss .
Many suffered losses when there was a collapse of the cryptocurrency. The price of bitcoin has fallen sharply and pulled all the cryptocurrencies (I did not have time to invest! I'm really glad that happened. Now you need to wait for a new rise in bitcoin to return all your money spent.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: