Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

may be one day bitcoin will be daily currency. now day by day bitcoin popularity increasing at a high speed. many department accepted it as their daily trade currency.

It has the potential to be daily currency. In my country, there was emphasis on doing digital transactions recently and the government even launched a number of promotional schemes to reward people using those digital mediums. However, once promotions ended people went back to using cash for transactions. Thus, if we want bitcoins to become daily currency, we just have to make it as convenient and instant as cash transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

Bitcoin can not be the currency of the day. The obstacle in front of this option is the Bitcoin transfer fee, the scaling problem and the transfer time. Bitcoin can not make progress for everyday use without this hindrance being resolved. We have to use cash to buy a cup of coffee from Starbucks. It would be absurd to wait for a long time. We pay fee more than coffee fee.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Bitcoin can not be the currency of the day. The obstacle in front of this option is the Bitcoin transfer fee, the scaling problem and the transfer time. Bitcoin can not make progress for everyday use without this hindrance being resolved. We have to use cash to buy a cup of coffee from Starbucks. It would be absurd to wait for a long time. We pay fee more than coffee fee.

i agree, bitcoin in principle can not be a substitute for ordinary money, but national crypto-currencies can easily replace ordinary money and I think that this process is just around the corner.

andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Maybe it is a good idea.But the fact that bitcoins rate is still unstabilized, it will really take so much time to make bitcoin as a  daily currency.But if that bitcoin becomes the daily currency, then it must be good.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

If bitcoin could go stable then why not right? Think of what a decentralized currency can do.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

I think yes in the future they will be use as a daily currency and as a matter of fact the japanese are fully accepting bitcoins as their daily currency in their country they are being used in some transactions and really noticeable and i know that in some country in the world will also do it like in japan. And the bitcoins will be officially a part of the society's currency and today they are some stores and retailers that are accepting bitcoins as a oayment and in the futute they will be a lot of them because of popularity.
damntravis

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

No, governments will not allow it
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

It is very unlikely. I think there will be solution(s) for technical problems such as network capacity, fees and transaction times (Lightning Network looks promising). But, first, bitcoin is too volatile for an everyday currency and, second, many governments are not going to allow payments in anything except local currency within their borders. Bitcoin may become a currency for some purely online transactions, however.
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

Bitcoin becoming a daily currency! No, at least not now. Because right now bitcoin is using as a store of value. Bitcoin is popular because of its money-making ability. Traders use Bitcoin to make some serious money. But it can not be used as daily currency. But nobody will know what will happen next. But for right now, the answer is no...
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

If all stores/banks etc in the world accepts bitcoin as payment, then why not put it as a normal currency? So people may use of it. But for me, it is better of it as gold. Store it while its value goes up in time.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

impossible, bitcoin is more suitable in use for large transactions, as is done by many companies in china.
if to make as a daily payment is not possible, because the cost of transaction bitcoin maih fairly expensive.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

If bitcoin could go stable then why not right? Think of what a decentralized currency can do.
The bitcoin is a decentralized currency and if it becomes a regular currency than it will give a lot of benefit to the common man and all the banking sector will get a big suffering bow. In my opinion The only thing right now which is stopping this to happen is that this currency is also used by the people sitting on dark web without any identity, if this is countered (hopefully soon) than bitcoin will soon be international currency without any doubt.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

I strongly feel that in the future, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become a daily currency. A major part of the world still doesn't understand Cryptos and it will take a lot of time for its awareness to reach every corner of the world.
For example, in India, only a small percentage of people own Debit/Credit cards. The country failed to teach about these digital currencies to the masses.
So, in order for cryptocurrencies to be successful as a daily driver, people need to be educated. The road is long, but the end would definitely be reached at some point of time.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

I strongly feel that in the future, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become a daily currency. A major part of the world still doesn't understand Cryptos and it will take a lot of time for its awareness to reach every corner of the world.
For example, in India, only a small percentage of people own Debit/Credit cards. The country failed to teach about these digital currencies to the masses.
So, in order for cryptocurrencies to be successful as a daily driver, people need to be educated. The road is long, but the end would definitely be reached at some point of time.
If you use it daily then you would become a daily user of Bitcoin. I don't use Bitcoin everyday so I can't really say that I would want to use it like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Right now no but this will be posible in the next years as tech advances and more apps and stuff are getting discovered and tested. So I would say that bitcoin will become a daily currency but not as soon as you may think.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
MarVicsa

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

in terms of bitcoin development indirectly bitcoin develops so fast, but if the daily currency is made this will take a long time because not all countries that receive bitcoin.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

My personal view is that bitcoin will just become like gold, a store of value, because there are too many limitations to be considered before we can use bitcoin as our daily currency in everyday lives, one of that reason is the fee for transferring bitcoin and the second one is that you need to open up your connection, and use your mobile phone just to pay something instead of just fishing up a spare change in your pocket right? I think that it is too inconvenient to many people and countries that are experiencing many problems in data connections.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

There are two things to consider. First, in terms of physical transactions, it will diffcult to be the daily transaction currency. If it is in the digital world, I believe it can be or may be possible to be used in daily transactions. Since bitcoin is based digitally, it is more convenient to use in inline payments and transactions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

I think that he has a great future in terms of development and appearance on other platforms of participation in the sale of a purchase and in general a payment system.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

I think in the future bitcoin could become a daily currency. There are still many problems to be solved. First, bitcoin is slow to trade. Second, its transaction fee is very expensive, which will be the reason why it becomes a daily currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: