Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

No! I don't think so...
It's too difficult to be daily currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

may be one day bitcoin will be daily currency. now day by day bitcoin popularity increasing at a high speed. many department accepted it as their daily trade currency.

lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Wow this news nice if bitcoin is set as the money daily like like paper money we wear now is to buy, but it is impossible if bitcoin is going to be the money daily, and may not everyone would agree to such a thing, and also may not all of the shop, the or stall will receive bitcoin as a tool payment, so there is not possible if bitcoin will be currencies daily.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

It will take time but hope in the future it will be more considered for every country to be used as a normal currency, just my opinion , it will take sometime but bitcoint will be used  from everyone in any country as a currency!
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

624/5000
this is a joke and maybe this will never happen. Until the next time I'm sure that bitcoin will not be a daily currency
This bitcoin is the virtual currency or cryptocurrency
The bitcoin is one of the largest virtual currency market capitalization. In addition to bitcoin, there is also ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, cardano, NEM, litecoin, and so on.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

No, it is just used now as a store of value, and for trading to make money. It cannot be used in daily life because of confirmation speed etc. It will take time for daily currency usage.

Not to mention the required fees on every transactions which actually made bitcoin not a very advisable to use as a currency. Though it certainly is a good investment for your money.

deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

I don’t think it will become a daily currency, to what is happening now I see bitcoin as a store of value. Yes, it is one of the source of income to everyone who used it but it takes time to make it as daily or something like paper money like in this world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:51:36 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

I do not think BTC is now as a daily currency, because the price is expensive and recording an average of 5K ~ 20k Unconfirmed Transactions throughout the year
I am more familiar with BTC is a digital currency luxury class and not everyone has it, in Australia you can pay the bill uptime using BTC but not all countries provide similar services although the BTC is everyone's desire but it's hard for you to make it a daily currency, if looking at the ETH I think it's appropriate for everyone almost all of them have it but regarding Unconfirmed Transactions issues, I also do not guarantee it is suitable for daily currency, only if you sit in a community that all of them use BTC then my perception may have gone wrong.

Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

It just takes the process to be like that, but it's not easy because people who are used to paper money will try to overcome it. They do not want paper money not to be valid anymore, but this is sure to happen but the process is still long
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

I think it may be a bit difficult to happen, because the knowledge of digital currency is not comprehensive to the wider community, and for some people this is not something that is easily digested. so I think the use of digital currency mugkin only an alternative payment for some people.

thank you

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

Looking at the transaction time and tax for sending bitcoin now,it's not likely be used for daily currency.I hope with more development,it will be used as daily currency in the future.But with the big price,it will be hard to using it as method of payment for daily necessity and once again i hope there will be a solution in the future.
CCRBNews

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

I doubt it will become a daily currency but blockchain is becoming a trading technology.

HSBC are now running a pilot using blockchain to power currency transactions. http://learnccrb.com/2018/03/hsbc-to-start-blockchain-payment-pilot/

You also have Credit Suisse who are using blockchain for securities transactions. http://learnccrb.com/2018/03/credit-suisse-and-dutch-bank-ing-complete-e25-million-blockchain-securities-trading/

This is only the start.

SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

I think it's possible that daily bitcoin currency will be available in the country for this product and the bitcoin currency you will pay for. but will count many years before it can be implemented and legalized nationwide.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

No, it is just used now as a store of value, and for trading to make money. It cannot be used in daily life because of confirmation speed etc. It will take time for daily currency usage.
I don't think bitcoin can be a daily currency. First, bitcoin is trading slowly, and as a daily currency, it must have fast trading speed. Secondly, the transaction fee of bitcoin is very high. The amount of money we use in our daily life is very small. The service fee of bitcoin may be much higher than the cost of payment.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

Yes probably in the future. Bitcoin is a great asset to the future world. As the technology develops everybody should have to care about crypto currency because paper currency take lots of investment from raw paper to printing.
If the modern technology will back itself with total security and ease. we will be a part of paperless currency in the future. But it is not a piece of cake.
Someone has to make big efforts to make this happen. So wait, one is trying to make that change.
Hope we can see!
KarmaIsme

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

Yes I think bitcoin will become a daily currency in upcoming times but I think it's not possible for these days because many people doesn't know what bitcoin is i.e. due to lack of awareness of bitcoin amongst people.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

I see it as a very vague idea since it is just for a special purposes , it can't beat the traditonal one with its flexibility and capability though it has a very high value right now. Technology's are upgrading but not as paper money's function.
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

I am not really sure how they can. The same problems always exist. It's too slow, the fees are too high and it's not getting main stream adoption.

The main stream adoption I see as the biggest hurdle and for that to be overcome we need an easier way for people to get involved. Too many scam stories and websites have scared off the common user.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

With its current fees I don't see that happening. I do believe that a better, more scalable coin will replace Bitcoin in the future and digital money will be reallity then.
Nukleo

Activity: 425

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

In one form or another, bitcoin can become a daily currency. It is enough to look at the number of exchangers in Europe to understand how quickly this develops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: