Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

Maybe I dont think so because soon and time goes by and flies bitcoin is going so popular and many rich people  have already investing in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

Maybe I dont think so because soon and time goes by and flies bitcoin is going so popular and many rich people  have already investing in it

So we have a common speculation for this cryptocurrency,we are hoping that we can use these for our daily activities,like for example buying of foods or payments for electric bill or payments for school or even a hospital bill, and also  it is better if we can use btc glovally. 
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

No, it is just used now as a store of value, and for trading to make money. It cannot be used in daily life because of confirmation speed etc. It will take time for daily currency usage.
Agree to you. For now, it is still difficult to use the bitcoin for daily currency because it is still volatile, transaction fees are high. There still many people out there that still don't know what Bitcoin is. Maybe we can say there are more much better than Bitcoin soon, that there are no fees and much easy to use.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

I think in the future this is possible. But at the moment the use of bitcoin as a daily currency is irrelevant. Because its value is quite large. The payment is too slow and the fee is too high

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

In my personal opinion, bitcoin will be like gold on real world. Bitcoin will become popular invesment because its safe and have limited supply. As investment, bitcoin can give high gain because beside have limited supply, bitcoin right now peoples want to investing more on bitcoin
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Expecting bitcoin to be a currency used on daily basis is still impossible today. The most possible things, btc for the time being can be used as store of value.That means it is an investment instrument.people can buy or invest and hold it for better profit. Btc can be used as alternative payment method specifically in non cash transaction.It can not replace the function of fiat money or local currency in the related countries.why because the government will disagree to this case.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

I agree that we don't have Bitcoin/crypto friendly market environment as of now but I am optimistic about the post 5 to 10 years picture. However, we have to work on some concrete solution on high fees and time required for the transaction as it is not possible for everyone to spend his 10+ minutes just for the sake of transaction confirmation and most of the things of daily need are available at the cost of current transaction fee so it doesn't make any sense to use Bitcoin is someone is technically getting it for free.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

I believe that there is a huge chance for bitcoins or any cryptocurrency to become the currency nation wide only if governments of different country will accept it but maybe in the future they will also accept bitcoins when technology grows even more further.

Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

I believe that there is a huge chance for bitcoins or any cryptocurrency to become the currency nation wide only if governments of different country will accept it but maybe in the future they will also accept bitcoins when technology grows even more further.

With the development of the modern technology nothing is undoable. Stressing that at this juncture it is becoming a mainstream with positive outcomes. The only thing that can stop crypto currencies from becoming a authorized currency are the constituents of a nation, but if peope will insist there is no doubt that crypto currencies will reign.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Maybe it can happen, now has many shops, online shop, web services, airports and others who want to receive bitcoin as a means of payment. and many countries have adopted and legalized bitcoin, making it easier for users bitcoin.

santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

Well, we can write an article about something depending on our interest, but maybe with reliable sources or without. I can see that bitcoin has the potential to be the world's currency, but it will take a long time and process before it will happen. However, I still have bad thoughts about bitcoin if ever it become's the world currency due to the fact that it's value can drop suddenly which is really difficult for other people to predict. Even the price is really hard to predict because we don't know if there's someone who's manipulating it.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

maybe not.
or maybe yes, when bitcoin can process a fast transaction and low fees (or no fees at all).
It might be a worldwide daily currency
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Hi,

I agree with you. For the moment, anyway, it is not possible to use bitcoin for daily use, but I think this could really be interesting.
I don't know if it will be bitcoin or another one, I just hope we will be strong enough to developp the needed tools...

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

I think if all the bitcoins have been mined and the price stsbilizes and stops fluctuating, then I guess bitcoins will take the world by storm and it will become a daily currency used for day to day purchases. I do hope we get to live in a future where we use bitcoins to buy even the cheapest thing.

brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

it is unlikely that bitcoin is used as a daily currency, since no country wants to replace their current official currency with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is better, keep it this way. become a profitable investment and also as a means of trading.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

it is unlikely that bitcoin is used as a daily currency, since no country wants to replace their current official currency with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is better, keep it this way. become a profitable investment and also as a means of trading.

If Bitcoin becomes a daily currency, then that doesn't necessarily mean that the official currency is going to be replaced by Bitcoin. Fiat will retain its place, and Bitcoin will be used along with it. But the daily volume of the fiat currency can get affected.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

I think in the future bitcoin could become a daily currency. There are still many problems to be solved. First, bitcoin is slow to trade. Second, its transaction fee is very expensive, which will be the reason why it becomes a daily currency.
It is already being use as a currency in a lot of places, now it is increasing the features not get problem it I has more benefit than the problems bitcoin is the best thing to invest for your future and to get high profit in future, trading of bitcoin is risky itself , transaction of bitcoin is fast now it is being done so fast so the transaction fees is really fair as can have the free transaction as well but it will take a lot of time may be more than 2 or 3 days, it is easy to use as a daily currency because it is acceptable in every shop and for all kind of goods.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Bitcoin will become our daily currency if the government will allow it. Jack ma is planning a cashless country and if every country will agrees then more likely that it will happen in the future when the technology grows even more.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:34:12 PM

Well my take on this is, I love Bitcoin but I don't think it is suitable for a daily use currency. For me it is a store for value and not for daily usage due to, not all people are aware how it works, not all people will use the internet to purchase something in the market or a small newspaper stand. Fiat money will be the best for that still.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Now a days, bitcoin is a currency if you are going to use it as a payment method for any online store that will allow it but if you are thinking on it to become the daily currency then it will take more years in order for bitcoins to become legalize on the entire nation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: