Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
toantk

Activity: 793
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

I think no, because the government will not approve it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicematt21

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

Traditional monetary system is the recent style we rstablished since I can remember wherein there are different currencies like dollats, pound, peso, etc. If there ia a chance that Bitcoin will be a daily currency, it will be universally useful to all of us because it will be on one type of currency only and the transparency of the money will establised. However, bitcoin should be well distributed to all nations in order to achieve the goal.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

I think that the amount of bitcoin even if it is fully exploited is not enough to operate and exchange daily for everyone. The bitcoin value will be a big deal for those who can not own it. In addition, the inconsistency of bitcoin features and utilities with governmental operating rules will be a real barrier.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

Not for now we all know that we prefer to use our own countries currency to our daily needs and I think making it daily currency can take a time to reach in the point of the government will accept it in their rules that they made and I also think of it someday that I can pay things using my bitcoin in my online wallet.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

For now, I only consider bitcoin as a crypto asset for future investment. But in the future bitcoin could be a daily currency that can be used anytime and anywhere by everyone in every country and when everyone has invested his money into cryptocurrency.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

I think no, because the government will not approve it.
No approval needed from the government because it is a decentralized technology so of the send amd receiver agrees then they can use it from anywhere to anywhere in the world.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

It has the potential to become a daily use currency in fact that's kind of the whole point of it, whether it will become one however is mostly up to luck/fate/circumstance. If it gains mainstream use and approval by majority of governments it can easily become a mainstream currency used daily(some countries already essentially use it as a a daily currency).
There's a problem regarding on the adoptation of bitcoin to be use as a daily currency for many people who still don't know about it and how it works. But I still believe that sooner as changes or development on the system has already done, it can be of great help to make this things possible. Because for me, bitcoin has the potential to become a daily currency, although it is already known as a good store of value.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Bitcoin certainly not, but the fact that the crypto currency will eventually supersede the Fiat, I'm sure of it! Crypto currency is developing very fast, I think it will happen in a couple of years!
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

I do not think it will be realistic in nearest future, but I am sure that it will happen eventually, though it do not considers only bitcoin, but other cryptos also.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

I do not think that way because everyone in different countries is already using fiat where digital money can not replace fiat in every daily transaction
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

Bitcoin I think would be a daily currency interms that people or its userscan utilize it fully into their everydaw work, job or even to buy list if and only if the whole world would integrate it into their economy. Even if there are just a few who are aggresive over the growth of bitcoin and its cryptocurrency contract then that would still be for naught if the world would not be able to look and find ways to integrate it into how they functionand how they map out the money for akl the countries in the world

Y U MAD AT ME
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

Bitcoin will not become a daily currency as it will be very difficult to replace Fiat currencies which is accepted throughout the countries but definately Bitcoin will have a future and it will be accepted as an additional mode of payment in various fields

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

It's just depend on who's using it. If you spend most of your time trading between crypto and Fiat currency daily then, Bitcoin would probably your daily Currency as well as we're considering it as currency with real value as of that paper money in your pocket.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

I think at this time my country is not ready to accept Bitcoin as a daily currency, many rules to consider, do not know how long it lasts. Smiley
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Nothing is impossible. It might take a while but the possibility of it becoming a daily currency can be a reality...... Many governments now not accepting don't mean it can't be. Just wait a while and it will shock you how many nations adopt the idea and use it as a daily currency

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

I do not think that way because everyone in different countries is already using fiat where digital money can not replace fiat in every daily transaction

Using bitcoin as a daipy currency is a good idea it reduces many losses in exchanging problems but it is not suitable for today's economical situation and it takes time because we need more users of buy,so we need the people to get into this bitcoin world in future it will be very possible so i excited and wait for that changes in our world .

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

I really like Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, because this is the first cryptocurrency that I know, but in my opinion, It is not really advisable or I would not recommend for the bitcoin to be used on daily basis, because for me, Bitcoin is an investment where I can store and gain money.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

BTC on large amounts will act as a storage of value, but small bits lii be used on a daily basis such as paying small bills.KFC in Canada is already accepting BTC as a form of pay
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable..... While many so called powers are restricting the use of bitcoin in their nations to avoid financial losses (emanating from fear) there are countries that are backing and supporting the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large....
What ignorance does first is put the unexposed in captivity......
Many nations are banning the use of bitcoin on the account of the fear and loss other programs that were introduced created

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Well, as what I see, I pretty much think that it will be used more as a storage of wealth like gold and silver. It is mainly because it still doesn't have all the qualities to be a currency that can be used in a daily basis. There still are pretty much a lot of issues sorrounding it. But maybe a few years from now, this will change when the prices finally stabilizes. That's just a guess tho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: