Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT|  (Read 30952 times)
Vivzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

I like projects as Swachhcoin which set the task to improve Wednesday on monitoring waste! With great pleasure there is a wish to support the project! What minimum sum for an investirovaiya and whether there are restrictions for invester?

= https: //dclinic.io/]  dClinic.io [/ b] ║ Кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa здpaвooxpaнeния, иcпoльзyeмaя Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

The best part that interests me the most in this project is the SWBIN which is the single most advanced device that could transform the visual world around us when it comes to waste management
It sounds revolutionary, but what exactly is SWBIN?

Swachh Bin: Refers to the customized waste collection bins designed by Swachhcoin having various features like but not limited to, automatic opening and closing lid, linked user identity database, reward distribution, integrated waste separation etc.
SWBIN stands for swachh Bin.
Okay ☺️ But how is a bin linked to user identity database? Sorry, but it's confusing there.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

this ico is another proof that if a idea is good you can make a successful fundraising even on a bear market.

How much did they successfully raise and how do I verify that?
Token sale is still ongoing. Report is most likely going to be after the token sale has ended like most ICOs
Really?, never knew the ICO is ongoing. When is it ending?
Looks like there is is still two to three months window of opportunity to contribute to the event. There's even an ongoing x2 bonus for those who buy now and hodl for 3 months
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

The best part that interests me the most in this project is the SWBIN which is the single most advanced device that could transform the visual world around us when it comes to waste management

Swachh Bin: Refers to the customized waste collection bins designed by Swachhcoin having various features like but not limited to, automatic opening and closing lid, linked user identity database, reward distribution, integrated waste separation etc.
SWBIN stands for swachh Bin.
Okay ☺️ But how is a bin linked to user identity database? Sorry, but it's confusing there.

You can checkout the website, or read the white paper to get full insight on swachhcoin and what it's set out to do, here's a link.
https://www.swachhcoin.com/

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

this ico is another proof that if a idea is good you can make a successful fundraising even on a bear market.

Token sale is still ongoing. Report is most likely going to be after the token sale has ended like most ICOs
Looks like there is is still two to three months window of opportunity to contribute to the event. There's even an ongoing x2 bonus for those who buy now and hodl for 3 months
What date is the ICO ending? Don't want to miss out on this.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

Going through your WP and the myriad of innovative product, I'm left wondering if there's a possibility of the platform developing its own blockchain down the line?
Yes after successful completion of our main sale we are in thoughts of creating our own blockchain.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

Would users be given monetary incentive in tokens or fiats, to manage their waste, instead of paying for their waste to be collected from their homes?
Each individual will be rewarded in terms of SCX tokens for the amount of waste they put in our digital bin called Swbin which is integrated with AI,BIG DATA, IOT and Blockchain.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Would users be given monetary incentive in tokens or fiats, to manage their waste, instead of paying for their waste to be collected from their homes?

I will use an excerpt from the white paper to answer your question

The best way to encourage people to properly manage their  wastes will be to incentivize them monetarily for proper waste disposal and raise their awareness  about the issue. This is the core of the proposed solution Swachhcoin offers.

Yes, but would it be with tokens or fiats?
It will be for tokens which will be used various purposes like getting recycled goods for nominal rates and electricity..etc read our WP for more details https://swachhcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

Does swachhcoin already have a working platform? The wp is kind of really detailed making believe Swachhcoin probably already have a real time platform.
Yes actually, do you guys have an MVP?
we are working hard to make the beta version of our product as soon as possible. We will let you know once we complete this
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

excellent technology and the concepts,many advantage of this project at one place,waste management,everything is connected with this project:) i congratulate in advance team your project has achieve the good good ratings in ICO be!goodluck team "sky is the limit" swachh
How much do swachhcoin rate and on what site?
We are presently in the growth sale phase where you can get 16% bonus including with TOTAL 3X TOKENS FOR 3 MONTHS HODL . So don't miss chance to get your tokens at low rates. Visit www.swachhcoin.com for more details.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

What will you guys do to persuade those who aren't cryptocurrency enthusiasts into being more aware of their environment?
Yeah this is will be really a great task for us but we are thinking to educate people who have no knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Great project you've got there, but are you in partnership with any company that will help extend your reach more further to the world?
We are in partnership with good companies like waste ventures, Sanjari recycling, Ocean chain and presently we have also got partnered with credits who is the leader in the blockchain technology provider.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:35:54 PM

"people will get paid for their waste". Will the payment be based on weight of the waste or value of recyclable objects in the waste?
Yes there will be a sensor-enabled in our SWBIN which calculates the amount of waste that an individual provided us and based on that we will be rewarding each individual.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

The platform itself is unique, it is a worldwide project runs on blockchain technology. A decentralized cryptocurrency project with a purpose of changing the world not only on financial sector but also the impact to humanity & mother nature will be the beneficiaries.

I have downloaded and tested the SwApp on android mobile already and realized that the system is so realistic and is possible to happen if the developers will pursue this to be implemented.

Therefore, I conclude that this project will revolutionized the world for the better future of humanities.

You tested swachhcoin app? Is the beta app already available?  Can post link to swachhcoin app download
Beta version of our app will be deployed please stay tuned with our social media channels to be updated
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Which exchange is the Swachhcoin listed on or planing to be listed on please?
Presently we have gor partnered with exchanges like Bancor, Bittrue , Ethen and Tokenstore
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

This project is trying to solve a big problem (i.e. waste management). Team should focus on mass adaption. I am sure that the team can deliver. Good luck.
Being one of the first platform with these level of integrated features, you bet they are. Looking into how they are going to roll out launch. Will it be one region at a time or globally?
Initially we will be implementing our plan from India and then move to other parts of the country.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

This kind of projects are the one that I recommend. The team has a strong background and the concept of project is great. This will definitely make it to the top sooner or later. Buy in the ICO now while it's still cheap !
I'm very concise when it comes to ICO. Been supporting a project only if the idea is ruthless and the team is competitive. Glad found this project, Swachhoin. With all the benefits and advantages they are offering I am sure Swachhoin will succeed and conquer the crypto market. This project has a high potential ICO-project.
You are not alone in your conscious approach towards ICOs, I literally take baby steps before investing. But with swachhcoin? I am confident in their competitive and resourceful team
Well I plan to follow and invest in swachhcoin, cause I prefer perfectly neat environments to dirty ones. So this is one of the many reasons I love the project.

But you wouldn't mind being paid by Swachhcoin for making disposal of wastes would you?
You will be rewarded in terms of SCX for the amount of waste you have generated
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

You can alway reach us at www.swachhcoin.com for any details of our sale.
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

We are presently in the growth sale phase where you can get TOTAL 3X TOKENS FOR 3 MONTHS #HODL and 16% bonus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: