Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACX] 🗺️🌍🌐 Access Network - Decentralizing Financial Inclusion 🌐🌍🗺️  (Read 2197 times)
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

is there some bounty or airdrop?

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036223.0
Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087987

Sir,

How is becoming I the agent of ACX?

What doing I must to enroll?

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

What are the main duties of an agent?

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.

But why would the network need agents for that?

you right, they need network/army of foot solders/agents for covering

those agents are like spokespeople for a more general public. Makes sense.
But how do you make sure selected agents are trustworthy?

for trust, agent need to put some "deposit money" for guarantee

How do you mean, does agent need to put money on the network? How much money is it?

I think agents have to buy those prepaid cards from access network,in order to be able to offer services to others.

prepaid cards... good one  Grin Cheesy I don't think so, they need to put money in some acc or similar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Aboiut the telegram airdrop,when can we expect distribution of tokens?
I think they said in mid april

just more time... i'm sure it will be Smiley
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

How many agents and clients you expect to have till end of 2019? Do you have some estimate?

With the help of ACX, we estimate to grow the network to 2000 agents and 200,000 users by the end of 2018

Will agents still operate on the field or over network digitally?

Agents are people on the ground, going in communities and helping them manage their fiat/crypto holdings

That is a good concept. Much better way of educating people.

for education peoples, the get money, very good for some new project
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

How many agents and clients you expect to have till end of 2019? Do you have some estimate?

With the help of ACX, we estimate to grow the network to 2000 agents and 200,000 users by the end of 2018

Agents are people on the ground, going in communities and helping them manage their fiat/crypto holdings

Yes, and at the same time they can offer loans to people who otherwise could not get them.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

Yes, and at the same time they can offer loans to people who otherwise could not get them.

Ok, yes but it means that most of the money on the network would have to come from people who have much more money then others.
james7854

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

is there some bounty or airdrop?

Of course! We're giving away about 5% of all tokens through the Bounty and Airdrop for a total value of $2m! Check out the posts here:

Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036223.0
Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087987

Sir,

How is becoming I the agent of ACX?

What doing I must to enroll?

You can submit your info on this link and the team will be in contact with you shortly: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cfV4Ick4uJwrHMw62

What are the main duties of an agent?

Agents act as fiat to crypto exchanges, allowing African users to deposit fiat in exchange for ACX. They can also act as vote proxies, where users can delegate their voting power to local leaders/agents so they can steer the development of the network on their behalf.

But why would the network need agents for that?

you right, they need network/army of foot solders/agents for covering

those agents are like spokespeople for a more general public. Makes sense.
But how do you make sure selected agents are trustworthy?

for trust, agent need to put some "deposit money" for guarantee

How do you mean, does agent need to put money on the network? How much money is it?

I think agents have to buy those prepaid cards from access network,in order to be able to offer services to others.

prepaid cards... good one  Grin Cheesy I don't think so, they need to put money in some acc or similar

S agents will be for people who cant open accounts for themselves?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

These things don't come over night, we have to have patience.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

I think that those agents are very important part of this  project,as its about microtransactions and spreading the word,being among the people,and fact that basically anyone can become agent,join Access Network,and make a living out of it.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

I think i read somewhere that Atlas agents can make up to 2x average salary in Senegal/Ghana,so im sure this will become very popular there.
ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

These things don't come over night, we have to have patience.

you right, if they said, it is gone be

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

I think that those agents are very important part of this  project,as its about microtransactions and spreading the word,being among the people,and fact that basically anyone can become agent,join Access Network,and make a living out of it.

does anyone know how agent work, procent or similar?

Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

I think i read somewhere that Atlas agents can make up to 2x average salary in Senegal/Ghana,so im sure this will become very popular there.

That's a big amount, but I'm also interested how they get paid.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

That's a big amount, but I'm also interested how they get paid.

If that's the case I worry about potential manipulation and corruption. In a perfect world that would be an amazing opportunity.
descuri

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Do you have a working product?

what is working product? Huh Huh

As answered multiple times, Access will leverage Atlas' infrastructure and user base of over 17 000 users and 300 agents to kickstart Access. The mobile banking app has been working since 2015. The governance module, which will be the first product on Mainnet will be live in the upcoming weeks along with the tokens.

This is a huge start for the platform. Not modest like other ICOs, this is balls to the walls from the start.

It is actually very promising because of the fact it has a base in something that already exist.

The Atlas project seems very promising and now going into blockchain I can image it will only get even better.

sorry but I still didn't understand for working product... Is it Atlas project? Roll Eyes

AFAIK yes, they are migrating that one to blockchain and possibly adding more features.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Wow, seems like a lucrative job there.
killer9966

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

As answered multiple times, Access will leverage Atlas' infrastructure and user base of over 17 000 users and 300 agents to kickstart Access. The mobile banking app has been working since 2015. The governance module, which will be the first product on Mainnet will be live in the upcoming weeks along with the tokens.

This is a huge start for the platform. Not modest like other ICOs, this is balls to the walls from the start.

It is actually very promising because of the fact it has a base in something that already exist.

The Atlas project seems very promising and now going into blockchain I can image it will only get even better.

sorry but I still didn't understand for working product... Is it Atlas project? Roll Eyes

AFAIK yes, they are migrating that one to blockchain and possibly adding more features.

Blockchain will add an additional layer of security and transparency do the whole project.
djuro74556

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

There seems to be a lot of confusion between Access and Atlas.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Somehow i thought situation is pretty clear-Atlas is company behind Access Connections,basically they are pushing Atlas project to another level by introducing blockchain technology while maintaining network of agents and users they have in Senegal and Ghana.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Somehow i thought situation is pretty clear-Atlas is company behind Access Connections,basically they are pushing Atlas project to another level by introducing blockchain technology while maintaining network of agents and users they have in Senegal and Ghana.

Sums it up nicely. It takes a lot of guts for a company like that to get into something new like blockchain.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Sums it up nicely. It takes a lot of guts for a company like that to get into something new like blockchain.

And additionally they are providing the security that blockchain makes possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: