Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency kills people  (Read 1842 times)
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

This article or statement is actually nonsensical, I definitely disagree. Bitcoin doesn’t provoke nor persuade people to do crime. It’s the people themselves, they’re the one to blame for any forms of inhumanity and crime. It’s still up to them whether they’ll use if for good and bad purposes.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117
Cryptocurrency are not killing the people but people killing themselves. Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is just a material that cant do anything to change you but it will helps you to be bad or good, it will always depends on them if they will used it to good or to bad.

blizzil

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a great achievement of mankind. Large amounts of money are invested in cryptocurrencies, and many good and useful projects are being created. And drugs and weapons were bought without bitcoin.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I don't agree that cryptocurrencies kill people. Every problem that is related to cryptocurrencies is caused by people only. If you make bad decision and end up in problems or huge loss that is your own fault, not of the cryptocurrency, you can't blame crypto for that.
People have to be aware that cryptocurrencies have certain risk and it's their own decision if they are able to handle it, they can't blame someone else.
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

Cryptocurrency didn't kill people it is  depend on  the person who has bitcoin if the person is good holder and not  one of the terrorist group and bitcoin is not designed to support bad people to their bad activities ..
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

The percentage of terrorism, fraud and money laundering through crypto-currencies - no more than 1.5-2% This is all nonsense that the media are writing on behalf of Bill Gates.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Some one also can sain that the cash money help people buy drugs, bombs, guns and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. There will alway way to use any payment method for illegal stuff

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

People kill people, people kill themselves via committing suicide,if anyone invest in crypto and his or her blood pressure increase due dump and pump of cryptocurrency.. That's is there problem.. Hodl if your coin is low in price.. Crypto does not kill!!!
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

That's just negative thinking about crypto, to buy the goods you mentioned can also use fiat money. I do not think too much about the negative news about crypto, for me crypto is a lucrative source of income for me.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Your link is not working. I am not surprised at all because cyrptocurrency can be used to kill people by killer or terrorist. It can not do anything or identify the person who wants Bitcoin from you by blackmailing.
I don't think it's right to blame cryptocurrencies as the cause of death for many people joining upon its community. What truly kills people are themselves, due to insecurity, lack of faith, lost of confidence, complicating life, worrying and analyzing too much, and being trapped with the past mistakes. Cryptocurrency is a good and safe haven for investment, trading, and the likes. All we need is to trust and be positive. Don't worry too much, if things don't seem to be good at this time, it's going to find its ways to be better the next time.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

It is not cryptocurrency that kills people, it is the bad kind of people who is knowledgeable of cryptocurrency and will use it in purchasing contraband things like drug, firearms and other bad things that harm and kills people, who is the one that is responsible.of killing people. Cyrptocurrency helps people in way that it makes  their life enjoyable and easy because of the financial freedom they gain from it.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Just crazy opinion. Even water can kill you if you abusing. But still can't trust info about 1-2% of illegal activities, just heard it's way higher - around 20%.
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Sure, those who participate in virtual currency also have risks in this area, I am a beginner but due to the economics I have encountered quite a lot, also because of the many investors had lost all the money they had and they were disappointed to find death.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

The next attempt to blacken cryptocurrencies. Maybe you will tell that nothing can be made of the aforesaid by means of dollar or euro?
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

The truth about all this is that before the advent of cryptocurrency something was killing people. The misuse of anything can result in bodily harm and injury or even death. Controls,, regulation and checks should be put in place to ensure that people are protected from the unwholesome attitude of internet users with malicious or wicked intent

cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

The cryptocurrency effect has brought much more good than wickedness as portrayed by the happenings on the internet. let us advocate a holistic approach to curtail evil on the internet and put proper policies that will bring sanity to our system
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

So does having cash promotes people to hide their money from the government, now are you going to ban cash? No, right. The same things can be said about any other thing. Bill Gates is just regretting not investing into crypto currencies at an early stage and now spouting his venom on the crypto.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

This is where the role of the government to make the regulation, if not able to hold it then there must be an MOU to create regulations that apply globally, this rule can not if intended for one country because it will disrupt the economic equation. for example for Venezuela which is endemic to narcotics, on the other they also have to rise from the economic downturn, then their crypto rules are only adapted for their own country, this will make the global ecosystem become not one way.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

It should be cryptocurrencies gives a lot of goodies to people,as far as i can see these cryptocurrencies will give us total freedom to transact online regardless if the transaction is legit or it is just another scam.Giving us the things that these government and banks are trying to take away from the people,blockchain technology will revolutionize everything in the near future.

nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

I think that everything depends on people. If a person needs drugs or weapons, he will get it even if there is no cryptocurrency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: