Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency kills people  (Read 1842 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

cryptocurrency not kills peoples, it gives peoples earnings.
you can see many peoples have their lambo because cryptocurrency. so in my opinion, crypto not kills peoples.
I do not agree with what you say how could cryptocurrency could kill people if he had a weapon whether he is a deadly virus certainly not because cryptocurrency is a digital asset that is only on the internet
Looks like you did not read the contents of this thread or did not look at the content inside the title or a topic,I can conclude you just read the opening instead of reading all the contents in the book and reply directly to the post.Please read first before throwing your good word guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

We can not hold the opinion of others if there opinion then ,for me cryptocurrency does not kill people , if there is a tragedy for example terrorism, mass shooting, bombing, do you think  bitcoin purchase them all, either fiat money or cryptos can buy all those things, we csn not hold the mind of every individual who wants to kill people ,but not bitcoin will kill people.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117

I doubt this negative acts that they keep on relating to cryptocurrency will stop without crpytocurrency. These people who conduct these crimes will always find their way with or without cryptocurrency, you can't blame the resources for these acts its like blaming the elephant's existence for having their ivory smuggled.

tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Crypto certainly also has the potential to be used as a means of crime such as buying drugs, bombs, illegal weapons.
All can happen if there are people who intend like that.
But of many things, Crypto can also be used for good things like investing, following Campaign, and more.
All of these things can happen depending on everyone who uses Crypto whether for a crime or for good.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Then what about the internet or facebook. Sexual predators and traffickers use social media to lure people and use them for their own benefits. Crimes that have happened because of crypto is not even 1% of the total crime that have happened because of social media.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

I think that's a very strange question.We all know that cryptocurrencies are just currencies, why should they kill people?

tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

very strange and in my opinion very silly expression. I am sure this is completely wrong and not even prerequisites to this conclusion
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Crypto doesn't kill people, stupid people with guns kill people.
Diseases and natural disasters kill people.
Shall I continue?
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

You should base your reasoning on some proof. Lind to the article please.

Accepting that that was said by Gates it would be a silly article because the same could be applied to $ and nobody is saying that US dollars kill people.

yes i agree. There no proof and i do think its not crypto that killing people but guns drugs and anything related to crimes. Way before crypto are exist there still crime and drugs and war that never stop so i dont think crypto is the reasons of this situation. There wide reasons and somehow its hard to stop and it just happen and people just saying its cause of crypto is really stupid.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

it seems that cryptocurrency does not kill humans precisely with cryptocurrency humans can get anything they want easily and the payment is also more secure and comfortable.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Nobody can take away the fact that there will be a disadvantage, no matter how little, about cryptocurrencies but that can never erase the numerous advantages that cryptocurrency has to offer. Fiat currencies are also used to purchase arms and finance terrorism but can we say that fiat currency is bad because of that? Bitcoin is not only responsibility for this.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

I really dont think that cryptocurrencies can kill people. So what bill gates explain, happends since hundreds of years on these planet with the fiat money. So you can use everything what have value to buy ilegal stuff. Maybe in some parts of the world, cryptocurrencies make it easier. But it do not increase the crime of this planet. The greedy people of these world does. SO instead of giving so much bad publicity for cryptocurrencys, you should concentrate about the positive things about cryptocurrencies and the benefits it gives to people.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Ive read an article about Bill Gates saying that cryptocurrencies kills people. He explained that crypto provokes people to hide thier financial transactions from the government, and revolutionizing terrorism, financial crime etc. Some people use crypto to buy drugs, bombs, guns that are use for drug dealing and terrorism that kills people 'in a fairly direct way'

I think Gates is somehow right about this. But i think it depends on the people who are using cryptocurrency, if they will use it in a good way or in a bad way. What do you think?

Link: https://www.google.com.ph/search?source=hp&ei=MJaWWv70CoH-8QXDvLO4Bg&q=cryptocurrency#scso=uid_PpaWWoLdHISa0gTusbDYDg_9:117
It can not be said that electronic money kills people because now electronic money is very useful for many countries to apply this model. In many countries there are investors who are less knowledgeable about the market and do not have the investment experience so they are buying virtual currencies but take risks very seriously, I think in the future there will be many schools. More.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

I do not think that . If you know how to invest then it will bring you a huge profit. If you know how to stop at the right time, I'm sure that bitcoin can not hurt you.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

To consider how silly this line of argument is, consider that dihydrogen monoxide is the cause of death for thousands of people every year via accidental overdoses. Most of the deaths from it occur from using it in its liquid form, but in its solid form it causes chemical burns, and people die from contact with it in its gaseous form every year as well. Despite this it remains largely unregulated, people use the stuff every day and even let their kids play with it. Clearly we should ban... water.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

I think it all depends on ourselves as a bitcoin user. Every person has a different character there is evil and some good. The good bitcoin is used for some kind of future investment, additional income and to buy the goods we want which is certainly a positive meaning. If a bad thing happens yes it could be used as an evil act for example blackmail and assassin
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

And some people use fiat money to buy drugs and bombs. Money, fiat as well as crypto, is just a tool for people to make a transaction, the intention of this kind of transaction depends on the people who uses it.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

And people also dies from car accidents but no one bans vehicles. You see the flaw in this argument? You can't expect any tool or object to purely good and be moral because it is not on them. It is the people and their intentions that are wrong and evil. Bitcoin is a system that main goal is to change the monetary system of the society in the near future. If people takes advantage on anything, they took the blame only to themselves.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. the benefits and disadvantages of cryptocurrency are user-dependent. as an investment cryptocurrency is perfect to choose from. cryptocurrency is also an alternative payment. irresponsible people often harming others using cryptocurrency
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

If they ban bitcoin just because terrorists uses it to buy guns, why not ban all currencies altogether? I really don't understand why people tends to blame the trails of mistake and not the wrongdoing itself. Bitcoin never meant to hurt anyone or take part to any illegal activities yet people always make drama out of it. Bitcoin aims to change our economy to be great and free from monopolized influences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: