Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡8BET.io⚡ COINOPOLIS II Crypto Slot ⚡ LOCKED EXPANDING WILD RESPINS 💥  (Read 16977 times)
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

Our biggest discount yet (50% off) now available for a limited time - great opportunity to try out our CRYPTO SCRATCH CARDS at a 50% DISCOUNT!

You get TWO Crypto Scratch cards PLUS FOUR Mega Miner scratch cards for just 0.002 BTC. Also available in LTC or BCH.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I just found one little bug: when changing password you aren't asked for current password

Thank you for the feedback, yes this is on our to-do list, we'll take care of it soon.
Just a note that there are other measures of protection (such as email verification of all withdrawals) even if someone did manage to access your device while you were logged in and changed the password - but your point is totally valid and we are aware of an planning to address it soon.

Update: just to keep you posted, this change has already been made.

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Hi everyone

Some news from 8BET - we've just launched a new crypto scratch card called LUCKY DEVIL.

We've been listening to players and have built this one to be a bit more of a hardcore gamble that our previous scratch cards - it does not pay as often as the previous ones, but when it does pay it pays big! The fundamental nature of this game is appropriately captured in it's theme we think - a sexy and cheeky devil lady... flirt with her if you dare  Grin

Would love to hear your thoughts on the new game!

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Hi everyone

Some news from 8BET - we've just launched a new crypto scratch card called LUCKY DEVIL.

We've been listening to players and have built this one to be a bit more of a hardcore gamble that our previous scratch cards - it does not pay as often as the previous ones, but when it does pay it pays big! The fundamental nature of this game is appropriately captured in it's theme we think - a sexy and cheeky devil lady... flirt with her if you dare  Grin

I see that the sales of the scratchcards do not bring any staked reward for a week or so
probably either the sales are not going as well as before or the formula changed or there are more people staking their money against the jackpot odds
hope your new lottery is popular to attract new players and incentivise the existing ones to try their luck at it

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

Hi everyone

We've been listening to players and have built this one to be a bit more of a hardcore gamble that our previous scratch cards - it does not pay as often as the previous ones, but when it does pay it pays big! The fundamental nature of this game is appropriately captured in it's theme we think - a sexy and cheeky devil lady... flirt with her if you dare  Grin

I see that the sales of the scratchcards do not bring any staked reward for a week or so
probably either the sales are not going as well as before or the formula changed or there are more people staking their money against the jackpot odds
hope your new lottery is popular to attract new players and incentivise the existing ones to try their luck at it

Odds of winning a prize: 1 in 6.00

Top prize of 1,000 mBTC!

Basing on what i have seen on their website.This might give bigger prize but the interest would be still the same.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Hi everyone

We've been listening to players and have built this one to be a bit more of a hardcore gamble that our previous scratch cards - it does not pay as often as the previous ones, but when it does pay it pays big! The fundamental nature of this game is appropriately captured in it's theme we think - a sexy and cheeky devil lady... flirt with her if you dare  Grin

It is great to hear that you are releasing new game but you said that it does not same as previous game that having a little amount of jackpot but I saw your lucky devil game only have 1 btc payout meanwhile miner have even 2 btc, is this include new game as well? And about the odds, is it better playing with miners rather than lucky devil because the odds is 1:6 instead of 1:2.5?
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Actually, we've implemented a new algorithm for the staking reward for the scratch cards - it has to be different to the lotteries where the total of all staked funds is exactly the jackpot amount. For the scratch games, since the top prize is fixed, a different model was the more fair and applicable option.

For scratch, staking rewards are still paid across ALL stakers, in proportion to their stake (like lottery) - however the risk is limited - as a top win will only pay out the fixed win amount (1 BTC  for Lucky Devil or Crypto Scratch, or 2 BTC for Mega Miner). If there is a win, this is paid out from staked balances in proportion as well, as you would expect.

The new system for scratch is running in the background and collecting the stakes - we're doing final checks and audits, and all stakes will be paid out soon - so no-one would have lost out on any stakes for all the scratch cards played so far!

Thanks! We're constantly factoring in community feedback and popularity in the games, always trying to bring in some new element that seems to have popular support - so hopefully with the addition of each new game there will always be something (or some things) for everyone  Cheesy

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

It is great to hear that you are releasing new game but you said that it does not same as previous game that having a little amount of jackpot but I saw your lucky devil game only have 1 btc payout meanwhile miner have even 2 btc, is this include new game as well?

Yes, so one of the differences is that the top prize for Luck Devil is 1 BTC and for  Mega Miner the top prize is 2 BTC. However, you will also see that the payouts and odds of winning any prize also differ quite dramatically between the two games.

Our comment about the new Lucky Devil being somewhat different from our previous scratch cards is that it offers quite a different gamble - while the other games offer smaller payouts more frequently, Lucky Devil provides a more risky but rewarding option by paying out less frequently, but when it does the payouts are larger.

And about the odds, is it better playing with miners rather than lucky devil because the odds is 1:6 instead of 1:2.5?

Which one is better is your choice, and may even vary from day to day. As I explain above, the key difference is whether you are in the mood for something that pays out smaller amounts more frequently, or if you prefer the rush of bigger payouts but less frequently. Ultimately the overall return to players is still aimed at 100% - the basic scratch game returns by itself much higher than any scratch card you can buy at the local stores and usually higher than the major ones offered online too (at least for the heap of mainstream ones we examined and dissected). Then adding on the staker returns and EdgeBack (which powers the discounting and free card system - we are preparing a blog post explaining this model in full detail) the overall return is 100%, in keeping with the 8BET.io philosophy.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:42:20 AM

It is great to hear that you are releasing new game but you said that it does not same as previous game that having a little amount of jackpot but I saw your lucky devil game only have 1 btc payout meanwhile miner have even 2 btc, is this include new game as well?

Yes, so one of the differences is that the top prize for Luck Devil is 1 BTC and for  Mega Miner the top prize is 2 BTC. However, you will also see that the payouts and odds of winning any prize also differ quite dramatically between the two games.

Our comment about the new Lucky Devil being somewhat different from our previous scratch cards is that it offers quite a different gamble - while the other games offer smaller payouts more frequently, Lucky Devil provides a more risky but rewarding option by paying out less frequently, but when it does the payouts are larger.

I understand that higher risk get higher prize but in your terms as I understand that luckydevil has lower chance to win but the prize is lesser than miner because miner have a better chance? So just because of better frequency give a better payout? Dont you think it is odd to have this kind of terms? Higher risk usually have better payout

And about the odds, is it better playing with miners rather than lucky devil because the odds is 1:6 instead of 1:2.5?

Which one is better is your choice, and may even vary from day to day.

About the ratio, how can you determine it? You said it may be vary that means you need some base which is refer to the calculations of the odds
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I understand that higher risk get higher prize but in your terms as I understand that luckydevil has lower chance to win but the prize is lesser than miner because miner have a better chance? So just because of better frequency give a better payout? Dont you think it is odd to have this kind of terms? Higher risk usually have better payout

You can't just look at the top prizes only when comparing - you have to look at all the prizes for each game side by side. If you do so, you will see that even though Lucky Devil has a lower TOP PRIZE than Mega Miner (1 BTC vs 2 BTC) the Lucky Devil does in fact have far higher payouts for the lower prizes compared to Mega Miner. So it is the higher payouts on all these (more common) symbol matches that balance these games.

We are not comparing the chances only of winning the TOP prize, but rather the chances of winning ANY prize.
Lucky Devil has a lower chance (1 in 6) of winning ANY prize, but when you do win you are winning far more than on Mega Miner.
Mega Miner has a higher chance (1 in 2.5) of winning ANY prize, but the amounts you win are on average less than those of Lucky Devil.

Hope that makes sense.

About the ratio, how can you determine it? You said it may be vary that means you need some base which is refer to the calculations of the odds

I said that your choice may vary from day to day... That is which game you feel like playing might vary from day to day, you can change your mind. The game ratios DO NOT vary from day to day. In answering your question on "which is better?", what I was trying to convey is that on some days you might be feeling more risk-averse, and choose to play a game that will give lower but more frequent and predicable payouts, and on other days you might just be feeling lucky and choose to play a more risky game, where the rewards (though infrequent) could be greater.

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

The new system for scratch is running in the background and collecting the stakes - we're doing final checks and audits, and all stakes will be paid out soon...

UPDATE: staking payouts from scratch cards started yesterday - first payment was a catch up payment for all the scratch cards played over the last few weeks.

Payouts are now automatic and daily - you can check your Staking Balance here.

kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

Seems like someone messed up with the fonts. Letters are small, I had to strain my eyes to read it. Just joined and  I'll stay around to explore the website.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

The new system for scratch is running in the background and collecting the stakes - we're doing final checks and audits, and all stakes will be paid out soon...

UPDATE: staking payouts from scratch cards started yesterday - first payment was a catch up payment for all the scratch cards played over the last few weeks.

Payouts are now automatic and daily - you can check your Staking Balance here.

yup recieved 0.02 mbtc plus in staked scratchcard payout a nice little bonus
it is automatic and seems that the new scratchcards are pretty popular
waiting for the next kind to be introduced, maybe slightly cheaper with a higher win chance and lower normal prizes and a decent jackpot
the so called common lottery, haha where everyone could depo a smallish amount and try luck to hit big

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Seems like someone messed up with the fonts. Letters are small, I had to strain my eyes to read it. Just joined and  I'll stay around to explore the website.

Hi Kurian, could you please PM me details of what device you were using and which page ? A screen grab would also be hugely useful if possible (email to hello@8bet.io if that's easier).

We test on a number of varied devices/resolutions to make sure the site is responsive and readable, but clearly you've identified a use case we aren't addressing - we'll get that taken care of asap!

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

You can't just look at the top prizes only when comparing - you have to look at all the prizes for each game side by side. If you do so, you will see that even though Lucky Devil has a lower TOP PRIZE than Mega Miner (1 BTC vs 2 BTC) the Lucky Devil does in fact have far higher payouts for the lower prizes compared to Mega Miner. So it is the higher payouts on all these (more common) symbol matches that balance these games.

We are not comparing the chances only of winning the TOP prize, but rather the chances of winning ANY prize.
Lucky Devil has a lower chance (1 in 6) of winning ANY prize, but when you do win you are winning far more than on Mega Miner.
Mega Miner has a higher chance (1 in 2.5) of winning ANY prize, but the amounts you win are on average less than those of Lucky Devil.

Hope that makes sense.

I said that your choice may vary from day to day... That is which game you feel like playing might vary from day to day, you can change your mind. The game ratios DO NOT vary from day to day. In answering your question on "which is better?", what I was trying to convey is that on some days you might be feeling more risk-averse, and choose to play a game that will give lower but more frequent and predicable payouts, and on other days you might just be feeling lucky and choose to play a more risky game, where the rewards (though infrequent) could be greater.

Still this is just not come to my mind, the chance to win is harder but give lower payout on luckydevil, mean while miner has a better chance to win and of course with better payout. So I think I will try this, we never know until I tried this. Hope I can win some good amount from those. Will tell the difference after scratching some. Btw I am high risk taker so I believe luckydevil must be the choice to test
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

it is automatic and seems that the new scratchcards are pretty popular
waiting for the next kind to be introduced, maybe slightly cheaper with a higher win chance and lower normal prizes and a decent jackpot

Thanks for the feedback Veleten... yes, we've had a lot of interest expressed in this sort of scratch card, and are working on one that fits just that profile. Watch this space!  Wink

8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 07:36:40 PM

Thrilled to announce the world's first provably fair premium video slot - available to play now @ 8BET.io

** Finally, the CRYPTO VIDEO SLOT you have been waiting for! The world's first premium provably fair video slot - CRYPTO COWBOYS **

It's a showdown in the Bitcoin Wild West - the Crypto Gunslingers face off against the Sheriffs of Fiat - amidst saloons, poker and the lovely ladies of the West. Try your luck on CRYPTO COWBOYS today!

Spins from as little as 0.00003 BTC or up to 0.003 BTC per spin, or play in LTC or BCH!  CRYPTO COWBOYS BITCOIN SLOTS - forged in the crypto world, provably fair, premium first-class slots play!

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:10:43 AM

Thrilled to announce the world's first provably fair premium video slot - available to play now @ 8BET.io

** Finally, the CRYPTO VIDEO SLOT you have been waiting for! The world's first premium provably fair video slot - CRYPTO COWBOYS **

It's a showdown in the Bitcoin Wild West - the Crypto Gunslingers face off against the Sheriffs of Fiat - amidst saloons, poker and the lovely ladies of the West. Try your luck on CRYPTO COWBOYS today!

Spins from as little as 0.00003 BTC or up to 0.003 BTC per spin, or play in LTC or BCH!  CRYPTO COWBOYS BITCOIN SLOTS - forged in the crypto world, provably fair, premium first-class slots play!

is it the first premium or
the first provably fair?

just for info it is not the first provably fair slot!

good luck

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
8Bet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:13:29 AM

is it the first premium or
the first provably fair?

It is the first that is both  Smiley
There may well have been basic implementations of slot machines that had some level of provably fair mechanics in existence alread, but (from what we've seen so far in a lot of gameplay) it is not a high end slot experience. What we are claiming with Crypto Cowboys slot is that for the first time you can play a high end slot (of the quality and experience of a Vegas slot, or any of the top traditional (ie. pre-crypto, pure server RNG based) online slot providers) which is built on a SOLID and entirely provably fair basis.

Would love to hear your thoughts on it if you give it a try - also happy to hear constructive comparisons with other provably fair slots out there that you think might offer a better experience. Our team are always looking to improve our product offering - we play what we build!

good luck

Thanks!  Smiley

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 09:35:56 AM

I thought I will give a try and registered on *Bet.io and was very happy to find out that there is a free lottery every 8 hours for everybody.

Is a great way to start and try this service. I hope I will win.

Everything looks good and runs smoothly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: