Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

For anyone not familiar with the code, what this script does is the following:

Bets 1 bit at x1.08.
If you lose, doubles the bet, still at x1.08.
If you win, returns to the base bet of 1 bit.
Repeat

There are additional options to change the max bet and tweak the multipliers, but the script will run as above unless changed.

It doesn't take a coding expert or a math genius to figure this out.

If the code is that simple, 1) aTriz could easily taken 30 seconds to look at this and known not to give his vouch, and 2) this could easily have been created after the fact in order to create the appearance there was a script when there was not. Also, this is basically the same as the autobet feature available at many (most?) gambling sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Bets 1 bit at x1.08.
Repeat

There are additional options to change the max bet and tweak the multipliers, but the script will run as above unless changed.

If the code is that simple, 1) aTriz could easily taken 30 seconds to look at this and known not to give his vouch, and 2) this could easily have been created after the fact in order to create the appearance there was a script when there was not. Also, this is basically the same as the autobet feature available at many (most?) gambling sites.

Don't bother, they won't neg trust atriz.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Bets 1 bit at x1.08.
Repeat

Why do you say that?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Bets 1 bit at x1.08.
Repeat

Why do you say that?

There is obviously some bias towards atriz. I don't usually involve myself in drama or reputation fights but it's quite clear that people don't seem to care. I mean the whole thread is supposed to be about atriz and it's 99% filled with attacks towards the other dude or girl, alia.

I'm not saying I would give atriz a negative rating but surely I wont trust him with vouchers from now on lol.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16630

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

There is obviously some bias towards atriz. I don't usually involve myself in drama or reputation fights but it's quite clear that people don't seem to care. I mean the whole thread is supposed to be about atriz and it's 99% filled with attacks towards the other dude or girl, alia.
That could of course also have an obvious reason: there's much more dirt to find on alia than on aTriz.

I'm not saying I would give atriz a negative rating but surely I wont trust him with vouchers from now on lol.
I think we can all agree the vouch was a dumb thing, just like the 3 year contract. But isn't the lack of evidence after 23 pages proof that there's no more dirt to find on aTriz?

In case someone wonders what happened to alia_alt2, see modlog:
Code:
Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #1924085

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

If this is what aTriz was vouching for, then he very clearly did not do any kind of due diligence prior to vouching for the script, and was negligent in giving his vouch.

I have serious doubts that aTriz is able to provide evidence that he can produce evidence that he actually ran this script between when alia started selling the script and when he provided the vouch, that is in line with his other statements. I might be wrong about this, and being proven wrong about this would not change my opinion about aTriz.  

You have been proven wrong. You claimed numerous times that the script doesn't exist.

Your word salad is word salad.

I have already made more than 0.02 BTC, and my bankroll is much, much lower than 1 BTC. Yet I have not gone bust... hmm... hmmmmmmmmm

... says every degen. Some just need to learn the hard way I guess.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:08 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:37:39 PM by Quickseller

I think we can all agree the vouch was a dumb thing, just like the 3 year contract. But isn't the lack of evidence after 23 pages proof that there's no more dirt to find on aTriz?

Huh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699148

He created both the ANN thread and ran the advertising campaign of what is pretty clearly a ponzi and I don’t see evidence of another forum member being behind that project (not that it would matter).

Posting a script that is the same that autobet features on gambling sites use is not proof that he actually ran a script he was vouching for. In fact it is evidence aTriz was colluding to sell something worthless. If would have to be closing your eyes to receive that script and think it does anything of value.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:01:55 AM by TMAN

He created both the ANN thread and ran the advertising campaign of what is pretty clearly a ponzi and I don’t see evidence of another forum member being behind that project (not that it would matter).

Posting a script that is the same that autobet features on gambling sites use is not proof that he actually ran a script he was vouching for. In fact it is evidence aTriz was colluding to sell something worthless. If would have to be closing your eyes to receive that script and think it does anything of value.

does anyone take any notice of anything you post any more? go back to mummy - I am sure she needs to let the gang bang in soon.. it is a Friday after all.. Choo choo the train is coming

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

Questioning why a guy who doesn’t even know how to make a SHA-256 hash also couldn’t instantly see the LOLness of the script—that is diverting from the investigation, not helping it.

Probative questions remain, such as:

@aTriz, a further question:

Did you have any non-public communications with Alia on the date of 1 March 2018 (UTC)?  —If so, please briefly describe the nature and content of the communication.

I am still asking that.

@cruso, @scam_detector, were your questions satified?  I think that since unlocking the thread, scam_detector has only asked release of the script—which has occurred.  I ask now what past questions remain unanswered, and if there be any new questions (possibly based on newly accrued evidence).

(I suggest that discussion of what suchmoon and tmfp said about leverage should be treated with appropriate discretion, insofar as that leverage still apparently exists.)

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

(I suggest that discussion of what suchmoon and tmfp said about leverage should be treated with appropriate discretion, insofar as that leverage still apparently exists.)

I have much more than a name. I have address, pictures, family info, and proof that he is an extorter and a briber. I have no intention of publishing any of this as of right now. Let's hope he doesn't share what is a private script.

Well, shared it was, so now what?

aTriz has taken the "publish and be damned" decision, presumably (dangerous word) on the basis he is pretty much personally doxxed anyway with what's already out there, thus nullifying that aspect of the alia leverage.
Which presumably (!) makes this
proof that he is an extorter and a briber
hyperbole?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:41:57 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:55:03 PM by ibminer

I'm trying to give aTriz the benefit of doubt here, and maybe I'm being overly critical, but I'm still having a hard time accepting that aTriz could show naivety this many times with one user.

Correct me if I am wrong but, relating to alia, I believe we have:
-2/25/18: A 3 year signature agreement, 5 months paid upfront to an account 1 month old (stupid investment?).
-2/27/18: Vouching for a script he admittedly has no knowledge or understanding of to apparently help out a new user, risking his own reputation. (stupid idea?)
-(sometime after the contract) A BTC/Paypal transaction with a new user. (exposing personal info?)

I'm supposed to just accept these circumstances as naiveness and slip ups?  It appears like he trusted alia - a new account - for some reason I cannot grasp, and just because nullius was including her in some of his recent posts at the time, for me, is not a sufficient answer as to why someone like aTriz would openly trust someone enough to pay 5 months upfront for signature space, put his reputation on the line with a vouch, and expose his identity to someone he doesn't even know via PayPal.

Anyhow, question for aTriz:
-PP/BTC trade: has a transaction for the BTC piece of this trade been posted somewhere showing this actually happened?  
  I'm having troubles locating the tx between addresses I've seen posted for you & alia.

You don't really have to answer though, I am only "light green trust" so who am I to blow against the wind?:
ibpminer is light green trust tho  Roll Eyes

MIB  Cool

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

Oi dickhead ever look at my last post and edits there. I closed it after 3 days after taking further research. I was busy that period so I didn't have time to look at the project.

I'll answer rest later.

aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Did you have any non-public communications with Alia on the date of 1 March 2018 (UTC)?  —If so, please briefly describe the nature and content of the communication.
After the sig deal was cut, I deleted her of Skype.

-PP/BTC trade: has a transaction for the BTC piece of this trade been posted somewhere showing this actually happened? 
  I'm having troubles locating the tx between addresses I've seen posted for you & alia.
Sorry, I don't have it public, I've done a lot of PayPal deals in private though, which more trusted members if that heaps.

I use a different wallet that's not on here to receive payments and send them. The atriz address is no longer in use since everyone would be able to see my transactions.

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

Did you have any non-public communications with Alia on the date of 1 March 2018 (UTC)?  —If so, please briefly describe the nature and content of the communication.

I believe you stated you received the script through Skype, which would have been 2 days after the signature deal?
Can you clarify? 

aTriz, would you please briefly describe what happened from your perspective?
One or 2 days after the sig deal, she pmed me about a script, then she sent it to me and I tested it out for 10 mins and then posted review
Are you able to document this PM, and provide the PM number/ID?
It was made via Skype.

Sorry, I don't have it public, I've done a lot of PayPal deals in private though, which more trusted members if that heaps.

I use a different wallet that's not on here to receive payments and send them. The atriz address is no longer in use since everyone would be able to see my transactions.

Understood, would you be willing to PM me the address for alia that you sent BTC to?

aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

Did you have any non-public communications with Alia on the date of 1 March 2018 (UTC)?  —If so, please briefly describe the nature and content of the communication.

I believe you stated you received the script through Skype, which would have been 2 days after the signature deal?
Can you clarify? 

aTriz, would you please briefly describe what happened from your perspective?
One or 2 days after the sig deal, she pmed me about a script, then she sent it to me and I tested it out for 10 mins and then posted review
Are you able to document this PM, and provide the PM number/ID?
It was made via Skype.

Understood, would you be willing to PM me the address for alia that you sent BTC to?
No, the script was sent like the day after the sig deal was finished. I had no further contact with her (except here) when the signature deal was broken and I was refunded.

I'm trying to find the address, but I can't scroll down below March 2 on my samouri Wallet for some reason - I'll pm you a screenshot for proof. Let me try figure it out.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

By “cut”, I presume you mean “terminated”.  That occurred on 1 March 2018, according to public statements by both parties (you and Alia) earlier in this thread; and of course, Skype is not the only means of “non-public communications”, which include PMs, e-mail, and anything else other than published material.

To be absolutely clear, I here include (but do not limit the question to) communications before the public statements by both parties to the effect that the contract was terminated and prepayment had been refunded.

thus nullifying that aspect of the alia leverage.

I hope so.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:18 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:15:29 PM by marlboroza

Something makes no sense.

I was reading this topic 💰 💰 💰 aTriz's Loan Service💰 💰 💰 [Collateral Not Required]

If I didn't messed with timezones, his first deal(loan) was made in exactly 51 seconds:

October 16, 2017, 11:34:53 AM
Quote from: pinkman12345
~
Collateral offered: 32k TGT
Accepted!
If the price of TGT dips below 110% of the loaned amount (0.1), will you agree to add more TGT until it becomes 120% again?
If so, we can do this.

Please send TGT here- 0xb7f15b1b792120b44e47f41c35830771e70a6769.
Collateral txID:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x864edd7d44d5a0616d4878ab24431f1e725bb1b9762f48f5018a7973afb83d6d
TimeStamp: 144 days 8 hrs ago (Oct-16-2017 11:35:44 AM +UTC)

Loan was taken for 1 day, but pinkman12345 also made another transaction, only 2 hours after taking the loan:

80000 TGT tokens were sent to coinexchange.io:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x781242946a2ba22f166327e9eaec8a03664c1255#tokentxns

It is strange to see someone taking loan and than sending double amount of the same tokens to exchange.

Also I don't know how it works for you guys, but for me it is impossible to wait someone to reply, read post, open wallet, c/p address, double check address and send tokens in such short time period. (Maybe it really was, as condoras said, world record)

Now, this is where it gets interesting:
Avirunes connected few accounts with well known scammer engg.chakks here rakeshdobar1 is alt of Engg. Chakks
And one of the accounts mentioned in that topic is pinkman12345. Someone who has been connected with known scammer took a loan without using escrow and sent tokens after less then 1 minute, sorry guys but all this is very strange.  Undecided
aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Something makes no sense.

I was reading this topic 💰 💰 💰 aTriz's Loan Service💰 💰 💰 [Collateral Not Required]

If I didn't messed with timezones, his first deal(loan) was made in exactly 51 seconds:

October 16, 2017, 11:34:53 AM
Quote from: pinkman12345
~
Collateral offered: 32k TGT
Accepted!
If the price of TGT dips below 110% of the loaned amount (0.1), will you agree to add more TGT until it becomes 120% again?
If so, we can do this.

Please send TGT here- 0xb7f15b1b792120b44e47f41c35830771e70a6769.
Collateral txID:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x864edd7d44d5a0616d4878ab24431f1e725bb1b9762f48f5018a7973afb83d6d
TimeStamp: 144 days 8 hrs ago (Oct-16-2017 11:35:44 AM +UTC)

Loan was taken for 1 day, but pinkman12345 also made another transaction, only 2 hours after taking the loan:

80000 TGT tokens were sent to coinexchange.io:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x781242946a2ba22f166327e9eaec8a03664c1255#tokentxns

It is strange to see someone taking loan and than sending double amount of the same tokens to exchange.

Also I don't know how it works for you guys, but for me it is impossible to wait someone to reply, read post, open wallet, c/p address, double check address and send tokens in such short time period. (Maybe it really was, as condoras said, world record)

Now, this is where it gets interesting:
Avirunes connected few accounts with well known scammer engg.chakks here rakeshdobar1 is alt of Engg. Chakks
And one of the accounts mentioned in that topic is pinkman12345. Someone who has been connected with known scammer took a loan without using escrow and sent tokens after less then 1 minute, sorry guys but all this is very strange.  Undecided
I have all the chats with him on Telegram from that date - would that help? Pinkman is a friend of my and he helps with smart contract work sometimes if I need something made.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

No, the script was sent like the day after the sig deal was finished. I had no further contact with her (except here) when the signature deal was broken and I was refunded.

I'm trying to find the address, but I can't scroll down below March 2 on my samouri Wallet for some reason - I'll pm you a screenshot for proof. Let me try figure it out.

You're being too evasive for your own good and making this whole story seem unnecessarily murky. Just post your sending address - it's gonna come out anyway.
aTriz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:17 PM

You're being too evasive for your own good and making this whole story seem unnecessarily murky. Just post your sending address - it's gonna come out anyway.
I use samouri which means I get a new address per transaction

Here is the screenshot I sent ibminer

https://imgur.com/a/lHk6Y

Edit to add - the grey slider on the side shows that it's reached the end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: