Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

I said it can indicate. I have explained this many, many, many times. Just go through my old posts. And I have no need to salvage a deal which is already intact.

Nope, twist all you want, if you posted more than 100 times, you broke the deal.

That's really not how it works. You are incorrect. aTriz can come on and clarify what we both understood of the deal.

OK, last post from me.

I'm assuming aTriz would want out of the deal, if not, then sorry for speaking up.

I would hope aTriz would heed the advice of his internet lawyer (I'm not) and let the written word speak for him: technically, clearly, the WRITTEN terms are violated.

OP, sorry for the derailed thread.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

As per a discussion with aTriz, he will continue payments, and is allowing me to put my Lending service in the signature space. I'm taking a 1 hour break from the forum.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

Since I'm trapped in this deal, and I have a feeling that certain members will neg me if I back out of this contract, I've told alia to take of the alu signature and she can do whatever with it.

I'll still be making payments though, monthly.

1.1 down the drain...

Edit - I don't think certain members will care about the small details like going over 100 posts. I'll get negged no matter how I leave the contract and my reputation is worth a lot more than 1.1 btc.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

Since I'm trapped in this deal, and I have a feeling that certain members will neg me if I back out of this contract, I've told alia to take of the alu signature and she can do whatever with it.

1.1 down the drain...

Edit - I don't think certain members will care about the small details like going over 100 posts. I'll get negged no matter how I leave the contract and my reputation is worth a lot more than 1.1 btc.

That's mighty generous of you. What's your reason for removing the ad from the signature?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), ibminer (1), nullius (1)

Like I said before,being a scammer with -256 negative feedback wasn't surely a part of the contract.Paying a scammer on monthly basis for providing a worthless service is not the productive outcome for your money. I don't think you should be tagged because the other party doesn't hold the credibility to stand on the contract anymore.

You don't get the point here.It's not about 1.1 btc. Can't you see how you have been cornered to pay a scammer ? Mistakes were made but you shouldn't be the one paying for it.Please open a separate thread and see what other community members have to say about it.
aTriz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

1.1 down the drain...

That's mighty generous of you. What's your reason for removing the ad from the signature?
I don't want alu to be involved with that kind of shady behavior.

aTriz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

Like I said before,being a scammer with -256 negative feedback wasn't surely a part of the contract.Paying a scammer on monthly basis for providing a worthless service is not the productive outcome for your money. I don't think you should be tagged because the other party doesn't hold the credibility to stand on the contract anymore.

You don't get the point here.It's not about 1.1 btc. Can't you see how you have been cornered to pay a scammer ? Mistakes were made but you shouldn't be the one paying for it.Please open a separate thread and see what other community members have to say about it.
I see.

I'm not pleased with paying a scammer 1.1 BTC but this seems like the only option, unless...

I'll open a thread, or if someone else wants to go ahead, to see the communities opinion on this. Maybe then I can wriggle out of the contract.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:40:36 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (2), LoyceV (1)

I see.

I'm not pleased with paying a scammer 1.1 BTC but this seems like the only option, unless...

I'll open a thread, or if someone else wants to go ahead, to see the communities opinion on this. Maybe then I can wriggle out of the contract.

In my opinion, the contract could be voided because of frustration of purpose. A little excerpt below clearly describes the situation at hand:

Frustration of purpose occurs when an unforeseen event undermines a party's principal purpose for entering into a contract such that the performance of the contract is radically different from performance of the contract that was originally contemplated by both parties, and both parties knew of the principal purpose at the time the contract was made.

When you first entered this contract, the principal purpose was to provide a long term advertising deal with a promising new member of the community. Her trustworthiness was a major consideration implied in the value of what you were purchasing, and it was unknown to you at the time that she was just another run-of-the-mill "gambling exploit" seller. While I would say you are within your legal rights to renege, I'm not sure if the court of public opinion will feel the same way. It is a shitty situation for you to be in.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

If you think about it, it's actually very likely Alia will meet her merit requirements for Legendary. She already has negative trust, so it would be quite trivial for her to buy a few Legendary accounts (they had 200 sMerits given when the system was launched IIRC), and gain the 1000 merits she needs. It would cost a fraction of the 1.1 BTC aTriz is paying to get 5 accounts.

This is of course assuming administration doesn't step in and give her and her alts a ban.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2326

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:51 AM

I see.

In my opinion, the contract could be voided because of frustration of purpose. A little excerpt below clearly describes the situation at hand:

Frustration of purpose occurs when an unforeseen event undermines a party's principal purpose for entering into a contract such that the performance of the contract is radically different from performance of the contract that was originally contemplated by both parties, and both parties knew of the principal purpose at the time the contract was made.

When you first entered this contract, the principal purpose was to provide a long term advertising deal with a promising new member of the community. Her trustworthiness was a major consideration implied in the value of what you were purchasing, and it was unknown to you at the time that she was just another run-of-the-mill "gambling exploit" seller. While I would say you are within your legal rights to renege, I'm not sure if the court of public opinion will feel the same way. It is a shitty situation for you to be in.
I think it would be difficult to argue that aTriz did not know alia was a "gambling exploit" seller considering he was actively assisting this fraud.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

The contract is not void, and there is no chance of it becoming void for a long, long time. It will likely become void if/when I am not Legendary after 3 years, but that remains to be seen. I would advise aTriz not to try and "wriggle out" of the contract, because it puts me in a position where I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done. If he sticks to the terms of the contract, as stipulated, he is my friend, and he will not be my enemy. Being my enemy is not a very favourable position for anyone to be in. Roll Eyes

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3079

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
Merited by ibminer (1)

The contract is not void, and there is no chance of it becoming void for a long, long time. It will likely become void if/when I am not Legendary after 3 years, but that remains to be seen. I would advise aTriz not to try and "wriggle out" of the contract, because it puts me in a position where I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done. If he sticks to the terms of the contract, as stipulated, he is my friend, and he will not be my enemy. Being my enemy is not a very favourable position for anyone to be in. Roll Eyes

Ugh - you are now rated lower than Quickseller.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:09:12 AM

Ugh - you are now rated lower than Quickseller.  :/

I don't know whether to be ashamed, angry, or proud. Maybe a little bit of all three

Am I the most negged person in BCT history?

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

"Pay me my money or I will do bad things to you."

Gotta love good old fashioned extortion  Roll Eyes

I think it would be difficult to argue that aTriz did not know alia was a "gambling exploit" seller considering he was actively assisting this fraud.

I believe aTriz entered the contract before she tried selling her gambling method for $10k USD. His vouch was in regards to her sexual-favor backed gambling services, which while suspect, at least had some loose form of collateral.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

"Pay me my money or I will do bad things to you."

Gotta love good old fashioned extortion  Roll Eyes

I believe aTriz entered the contract before she tried selling her gambling method for $10k USD. His vouch was in regards to her sexual-favor backed gambling services, which while suspect, at least had some loose form of collateral.

No extortion - I expect aTriz to remain in the contract. Thus I will do nothing yet.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), ibminer (1)

Seems to me like the contract would already be void here. You entered into an agreement where you would receive payment(not including the upfront payment) upon successfully completing 30-100 posts in a predetermined amount of time. At the time of making the deal your account was in good standing. Whether the deal was what most would consider "retarded" to involve himself in, Atriz agreed.

Now your account is shit. Massive negative trust(which I will be adding to shortly), signature not worth a dime anymore. When you accrued this negative trust, you broke the contract as your signature space is now rendered useless to Atriz. The deal is void due to a change in your status. Whether Atriz wants to pursue a refund on the 1.1btc prepayment is on him, but any further payments are null and void IMO.

Which brings me to the question, Atriz, what the hell were you thinking here? Do you know this person IRL? From the last few posts I would be led to believe that's possibly the case here and they have some sort of information on you that you may not want the community to know about. Most def attempting extortion on you at the least.

You guys do whatever you feel is best here but as stated above, the contract is voided IMO and alia should move on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

The contract is not void in any way since none of the terms are broken.

I wish to sever my relationship with aTriz. I will continue posting, he will continue paying me, until the time is up. I will not continue posting in this thread. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to direct them to the other thread (about me) or send them to me in PM.

Red Painter

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Pretty interesting. I'm going to assume everyone who negatively repped you is also your "enemy". Good luck trying to fight Theymos on the forum he runs himself.

Overall though I feel it wouldn't be "unethical" on Atriz's part to back out of the entire affair since you getting negatively repped was completely out of the blue in the entire affair and the deal was from what it sounds "Purchase of the signature of a quality poster and what could be reputed person in the future".

But now you're one of the least trusted users on this forum AKA the deal's original purpose has gone to shit.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:42:55 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

That's an extortion attempt...
bbbcccddd

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

Easy solution - Ban the little shit.

Can't wear a banner, which means this claus is broken

"- - For the whole term, a signature of his choice will be in my signature space"
If you cant wear a banner then thats broken.

Heres a rule she broke

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden. [2]

"
1    Economy / Services / Taxation is Theft - Stop paying crypto taxes today!   on: February 26, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
I am of the ideological belief that taxation is theft, so I am providing this service which allows people to skip capital gains tax altogether.

If you live in a country where citizens are charged tax regardless of location (such as the US) then do not use this service, as it will be a FELONY and is known as TAX FRAUD. This service is only for citizens of countries that allow this to take place.

If you have crypto to liquidate, I will do it for you. This can be done safely (we can use an escrow) and it will be at any price point that you please. Afterwards, I will send your funds back to you (via PayPal, TransferWise, Western Union, etc.) and you can claim it as a gift, income, etc. on your records, if need be.

This works for me because I live in a country where there is no capital gains tax.

Fee: 25% of your tax savings

(aka if you save $10,000 altogether, I will charge $2,500 for this service)

Skype - live:aliaarmelle"

also this rule is broken

"30. Similar marketplace items must be listed together.[2][e]"

selling nudes and shit fucking whore

plus fooled theymos and generally spammed and caused mayham BAN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: