Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

My theory makes more sense than what was been presented as fact regarding the signature campaign deal.

My theory that you are a cunt is a fact.. I am sure lots of members agree with me.

your constant attacking of Lauda and anyone associated with them is even more pathetic than the tit for tat I have with your buddy OG!

seriously dude you need to get out your mums basement, maybe get a hobby or just pay for a prostitute - anything other than the way you conduct yourself now will have a positive affect on your life

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), marlboroza (1)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sig deal i have made became very troublesome. With the guidance of others in this thread, I've decided to not pay alia after the 5 months have ended.
I'm not going waste my time trying to get back the funds that I've already sent her. If alia wants she can return the funds for 4 months and do her posts for March.

alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sig deal i have made became very troublesome. With the guidance of others in this thread, I've decided to not pay alia after the 5 months have ended.
I'm not going waste my time trying to get back the funds that I've already sent her. If alia wants she can return the funds for 4 months and do her posts for March.

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. I haven't broken any contract terms and thus the contract is entirely valid. You still owe me the 1.1 BTC.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Then please force her to have this (or a similar one) signature for at least five months. So you would do the community a huge favor!

Code:
[size=12pt][color=red][b]Attention. I am a scammer and will steal your money. Do not act with me! Reference: [/b][/color]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0[/size]

Quote from: signature of alia
Attention. I am a scammer and will steal your money. Do not act with me! Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

Then please force her to have this (or a similar one) signature for at least five months. So you would do the community a huge favor!

Code:
[size=12pt][color=red][b]Attention. I am a scammer and will steal your money. Do not act with me! Reference: [/b][/color]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0[/size]

Quote from: signature of alia
Attention. I am a scammer and will steal your money. Do not act with me! Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032057.0

Honestly, I'll keep that for 3 years. No problemo. But this dude still has to continue payments.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. I haven't broken any contract terms and thus the contract is entirely valid. You still owe me the 1.1 BTC.

I would leave this alone If I were you alia.. you are fighting against the community on this one..

If I were you I would take a week or two out and think about this objectively.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

I would leave this alone If I were you alia.. you are fighting against the community on this one..

Explain to me - which term of the contract did I break? I fail to see it.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Was any of this a legal contract or why do you keep saying ''contract''

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

It's a public agreement that I had with aTriz, not legally notarized and thus not legally binding, but a contract nonetheless. If aTriz breaks this then you can never really trust him.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

it was an agreement, your current trust ratings make that agreement void..

try and clear your name in a separate thread and then you may have a leg to stand on - until then just move on...

aTriz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

You did more then 100 posts. Technically that means it's broken.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

it was an agreement, your current trust ratings make that agreement void..

try and clear your name in a separate thread and then you may have a leg to stand on - until then just move on...

Wrong. Trust was not involved.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

Yeah, I actually thought you were reasonable and would stick to the terms (30-100 obviously implies any figure over 30, since above 100 is still beneficial to you) but I guess not. Don't be a retard, just pay me back. Please. 

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

It's a public agreement that I had with aTriz, not legally notarized and thus not legally binding, but a contract nonetheless. If aTriz breaks this then you can never really trust him.

Actually to be fair, if it's not legally binding he is legally able to break the agreement any time really. Should I not trust him because he is operating within the law? Not to mention the obvious problems you are facing and as I said before you wont ever get to legendary anyways.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
aTriz

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Yeah, I actually thought you were reasonable and would stick to the terms (30-100 obviously implies any figure over 30, since above 100 is still beneficial to you) but I guess not. Don't be a retard, just pay me back. Please. 
The community supports me on the fact that your new negative trust makes the contract worthless. Well except quickseller.

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

Actually to be fair, if it's not legally binding he is legally able to break the agreement any time really. Should I not trust him because he is operating within the law? Not to mention the obvious problems you are facing and as I said before you wont ever get to legendary anyways.

If aTriz doesn't break his word, I will reach Legendary. I guarantee it.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

30-100 was clear - outside that range and agreement is broken..

pay him back!

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

The community supports me on the fact that your new negative trust makes the contract worthless. Well except quickseller.

I should have known I can never trust you... warning to everyone, aTriz cannot be trusted with anything. This forum is horrible anyways, I'm leaving.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
Merited by actmyname (2), JayJuanGee (1), LoyceV (1), nullius (1)

Even ignoring the fact that you were selling a scam script and also an illegal tax evasion service, the contract is null and void for a variety of reasons.

International Law and Treaties are bound by the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing. It is implied in every contract that parties are expected to deal with each other honestly, openly, fairly and in good faith. Breaching the covenant of good faith terminates the contract. This obviously not a black and white issue, but I would argue (and I'm sure the majority would agree) that the following are breaches of being "honest, open, fair and acting in good faith":

- aTriz believing he was dealing with an account solely operated by a 19 year old female, when in fact, as far as we know, it may be operated by a 15 year old male, both, or neither of these parties.
- Now proven links to a number of other scam accounts.
- Using an alt account to leave yourself positive feedback, twice.
- Attempting to blackmail and/or extort the other party.

Frustration of purpose is a doctrine that states when an unforeseen event undermines a party's principal purpose for entering into a contract such that the performance of the contract is radically different from performance of the contract that was originally contemplated by both parties, then the contract is terminated. You achieving a red trust of -256 unequivocally renders the value of your signature space "radically different".

Contra proferentem is a doctrine that states where a promise, agreement or term is ambiguous, the preferred meaning should be the one that works against the interests of the party who provided the wording. As you provided the wording of "30 - 100 posts", the preferred meaning is in aTriz's favour, and you breached the contract.

In addition to this, you are guilty of tort - that is, a wrongdoing that causes someone else to suffer loss or harm. aTriz's is now being questioned on his intentions and his trust is at risk because of your actions. In a court, not only would the contract be invalidated, but you would have to pay aTriz for damages.
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

just pay me back. Please. 

No, you have to pay him back the money for the remaining four months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: