Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5694 times)
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Clearly, aTriz is acting in bad faith. He may be a scammer, but I am not. I no longer intend to become Legendary, so I'll pay him back. aTriz, post an address and the amount I should repay you. And fuck you.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16583

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

The community supports me on the fact that your new negative trust makes the contract worthless. Well except quickseller.
Not only that, I would trust you less if you would continue paying a known scammer who pulled a long con! Payment only encourages scammers to continue doing that, and favours would no doubt create the next account.

This forum is horrible anyways, I'm leaving.
And there it is: on to the next account.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sig deal i have made became very troublesome. With the guidance of others in this thread, I've decided to not pay alia after the 5 months have ended.
I'm not going waste my time trying to get back the funds that I've already sent her. If alia wants she can return the funds for 4 months and do her posts for March.

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. I haven't broken any contract terms and thus the contract is entirely valid. You still owe me the 1.1 BTC.

I would leave this alone If I were you alia.. you are fighting against the community on this one..

If I were you I would take a week or two out and think about this objectively.

Explain to me - which term of the contract did I break? I fail to see it.
You did more then 100 posts. Technically that means it's broken.

Yeah, I actually thought you were reasonable and would stick to the terms (30-100 obviously implies any figure over 30, since above 100 is still beneficial to you) but I guess not. Don't be a retard, just pay me back. Please. 
The community supports me on the fact that your new negative trust makes the contract worthless. Well except quickseller.

I should have known I can never trust you... warning to everyone, aTriz cannot be trusted with anything. This forum is horrible anyways, I'm leaving.
Send here

1AkitpXymBA3ajeZMWt9uCKhHbkBraRZbj

Bye!

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

Question since I'm a newbie:

Are IP bans a thing, beyond the "evil payment"? Can we stop him/her/they coming back?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

I should have known I can never trust you... warning to everyone, aTriz cannot be trusted with anything. This forum is horrible anyways, I'm leaving.

He can be trusted..

bye!

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
scam_detector (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Clearly, aTriz is acting in bad faith. He may be a scammer, but I am not. I no longer intend to become Legendary, so I'll pay him back. aTriz, post an address and the amount I should repay you. And fuck you.

Quote from: alia, aTriz contract
If any of these terms are not met, aTriz has no obligation to continue payments, and I will refund him the total paid amount.

This means that you owe him the full sum he paid you in advance.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sig deal i have made became very troublesome. With the guidance of others in this thread, I've decided to not pay alia after the 5 months have ended.
I'm not going waste my time trying to get back the funds that I've already sent her. If alia wants she can return the funds for 4 months and do her posts for March.

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. I haven't broken any contract terms and thus the contract is entirely valid. You still owe me the 1.1 BTC.

I would leave this alone If I were you alia.. you are fighting against the community on this one..

Yeah, I actually thought you were reasonable and would stick to the terms (30-100 obviously implies any figure over 30, since above 100 is still beneficial to you) but I guess not. Don't be a retard, just pay me back. Please. 

Send here

Bye!
389.33*5 = 1946.55

You owe me 0.182392!

alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

If any of these terms are not met, aTriz has no obligation to continue payments, and I will refund him the total paid amount.

Look, you retarded fucking asshole. Try convincing people otherwise, but I am not a fucking scammer. I will pay him back in full since I intend to break the contract by not making Legendary. I was here to do legit business but everyone screwed me over. Fuck you all.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
BitRent-Alt

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

Question since I'm a newbie:

Are IP bans a thing, beyond the "evil payment"? Can we stop him/her/they coming back?

As far as I know, alia didn't break any forum's rules. So it's not an option.
scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Look, you retarded fucking asshole. Try convincing people otherwise, but I am not a fucking scammer. I will pay him back in full since I intend to break the contract by not making Legendary. I was here to do legit business but everyone screwed me over. Fuck you all.

Ok.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Send here

Bye!
389.33*5 = 1946.55

You owe me 0.182392!

PAYMENT SENT. https://blockchain.info/tx/46828ece74b9e6fc30039e23adfaf63409b3838d9cab7143f05670f7c030eb19

Call me a scammer one more time, lmao. You guys are just horrible. I was here to help you, to do business, you guys red tagged me for ALLEGED reasons, and made me unable to do proper deals. The next time you want to fuck up an innocent person's account, AT LEAST GET PROOF FIRST. I did not expect theymos to accuse me of things like this, nor Lauda, nor everyone who red tagged me. And aTriz, you lying scumbag, fuck you most of all.

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

That feeling...
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

I knew what picture that was going to be before I clicked.

PM me your real account so I can send you some merit  Grin
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

You didn't expose a scammer, fucktard. You caused a genuine forum member to get tagged to death in red. I have not scammed anyone and I do not intend to. Fuck, I bet the next thread you'll make will be on theymos. Improve your detection skills

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

Thanks, even if you mean it nice, I do not want sMerits for that nor do I want someone to know what my main account is called. My satisfaction is that this scammer (alia) can no longer harm others.

You didn't expose a scammer, fucktard. You caused a genuine forum member to get tagged to death in red. I have not scammed anyone and I do not intend to. Fuck, I bet the next thread you'll make will be on theymos. Improve your detection skills

RIP

Let me know if you need some cold water, kid.

A fitting quote from you. Funny, how everything has turned out.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Thanks, even if you mean it nice, I do not want sMerits for that nor do I want someone to know what my main account is called. My satisfaction is that this scammer (alia) can no longer harm others.

Yes. Me, someone with -128 red trust, would repay a lying asshole 0.18. 100% SCAMMER!!!!1! Fuck you, mdayonliner.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Call me a scammer one more time

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Sooooo close to getting my last sMerit.

scam_detector (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

If it's ok, then I will lock this thread this evening. Anyone who still wants to post his opinion can do it until this evening.
alia

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

Before I leave the forum, I'd love to see an explanation from @Lauda @theymos @hilariousandco etc etc who negged me without proof. Where are they now, now that I repaid? I had no incentive whatsoever to pay that fucking cunt back - if I wanted to, I could have logged off and forgotten this account. Truth is, I'm not a scammer and I never will be. Let this beautiful thread stand as proof of how innocents are lynched and how terrible the judgement of DT users can be. RIP BCT

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: