Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will survive in "cashless society" ??  (Read 2965 times)
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Yes! But not this time because of unstable and lack of technological research that provide various levels of blockchain technology that can support bitcoin going their peak or golden era. Maybe after a several years or decades we expecting that bitcoin can greatly overcome those misconception and it can works as a better technology that fully survive in to the near future.
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

Being cashless for almost a year now, we were able to survive. Honestly, in my opinion its much more convinient no need to fall in line to an atm or bank to withdraw your money. All we do, is scan and transfer its so hassle free. Though you need to double protect your ewallet since its stored online. Alot of hackers are doing just anything to steal your funds so better be extra careful who you transact with.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

If bitcoin is supported by almost everybody including banks,convenience store,merchants,malls and etc..then it will survive in cashless society.Online transactions makes our daily jobs much more easier and quicker.Imagine using only our smartphones to pay bills,purchase items and more with your digital money in your wallet including bitcoin and your regular currency.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:18 AM

If bitcoin is supported by almost everybody including banks,convenience store,merchants,malls and etc..then it will survive in cashless society.Online transactions makes our daily jobs much more easier and quicker.Imagine using only our smartphones to pay bills,purchase items and more with your digital money in your wallet including bitcoin and your regular currency.

Agreed! I think that's the whole point of bitcoin and blockchain's inception. And that is to embrace going truly digital. It's convenient, right? No more cash, no more deposits and withdrawals. Everything will be effortless. I heard a rumor that fully adopting a virtual currency will indeed happen int the future. Scientist and influential people in the business world are working to pave the way towards a virtual future. I'm sure you've noticed how not just bitcoin is gaining attentions, but also VR headsets, iris scan technologies and augmented reality apps. That's just a tip of the iceberg. What do you think about going cashless AND virtual?
Remainder

Activity: 949
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

We already experience a cashless society thru our credit/debit and atm cards, cashless transaction is a new way of payment system that can make us comfortable anywhere we go and it's a risk free because you don't need to bring cash and bitcoin is a big part of this because it is an online currency that will change our payment system.
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

bitcoin will not just survive it will fit just right in
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

Personally, I think the biggest value of Bitcoin would become more and more like the value storage and value transfer all around the would freely and instantly.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Being cashless for almost a year now, we were able to survive. Honestly, in my opinion its much more convinient no need to fall in line to an atm or bank to withdraw your money. All we do, is scan and transfer its so hassle free. Though you need to double protect your ewallet since its stored online. Alot of hackers are doing just anything to steal your funds so better be extra careful who you transact with.

extra online safety education needs to come with it. Bitcoin is an essential part of cashless society, it's a great option for people to fiat, I'm sure they will both exist hand by hand

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

Bitcoin is already a part of cashless society because a lot of holders and investors are already using in cashless transactions so instead of struggling virtual currency, it might be the leading online currency in the future. Bitcoin will be one of the most qualified currency in the in the coming of cashless skciety.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

bitcoin was designed for the cashless world. it will be a perfect fit.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

if bitcoin will persist I am sure too. if we see many people who belong to their economy because invest in bitcoin gan. even I myself have no other business except investing in bitcoin. alhamdulillah since my investment in finance bitcoin I become more stable.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Yes! But not this time because of unstable and lack of technological research that provide various levels of blockchain technology that can support bitcoin going their peak or golden era. Maybe after a several years or decades we expecting that bitcoin can greatly overcome those misconception and it can works as a better technology that fully survive in to the near future.

Good mind on this question, but I think that next year will be better. Technologies are growing up, and in near future we will have ability to use some new effects from Bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

I think without legalization though we can still use bitcoin for transactions right? so essentially like this, when cashless society comes of course all the online currency will become popular because everyone has a gadget. so is bitcoin. will definitely survive or even become popular
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

I think  it will survive because of improvement of technology maybe someday you can use bluetooth to transfer money using offline connections. It could be possible because nowadays they using digital money to pay in every transaction it will survive because of globalization. We need to adopt the technology of human being to make lifes more comfortable.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

i dont see any reason why it wouldn't survive. Bitcoin was created for us to be a cashless society.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

It is said now China is a "cashless society". Use of debit cards and credit cards on online & offline stores/shops, pay bills etc..

USA and UK/England are into use of credit cards and debit cards in a big way for online & offline stores/shops, pay bills etc..

Will Bitcoin survive in "cashless society" where money becomes digital/numbers ??

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries"

Yes I think so, because every year technology is being advance there's no doubt that Bitcoin will be one of the payment method and will survive on a cashless basis society.
Yes bitcoin can survive in a cashless society because even now it's mainly uesd for investment and trading online. Cryptocurrency is all about going cashless we used them for buying, selling, investment and trading all this are done online with the help of technology improvement. And I believe in the nearest future as technologies gets more improvement the bitcoin will strongly survive in a cashless society.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1150
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

It is said now China is a "cashless society". Use of debit cards and credit cards on online & offline stores/shops, pay bills etc..

USA and UK/England are into use of credit cards and debit cards in a big way for online & offline stores/shops, pay bills etc..

Will Bitcoin survive in "cashless society" where money becomes digital/numbers ??

Just like Bitcoin which does not have a physical presence, money/cash will not have physical presence in "cashless society/countries"
Possibly, it is a really tough call though, despite the dystopian futures portrayed by science fiction, whereas everyone would assimilate into digital currency use flawlessly. It is possible to live within a cashless society, but it shouldn't be rushed, Ludites need time to adopt technology. Not everyone is gung ho on innovation.

gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

it was made for the cashless world. how can it not survive
nawmiii

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

In my opinion, I think it will survive because it is also a digital currency. It doesn't have any physical attributes. As long as the countries will adopt Bitcoin to their system, it won't die.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

I thibk that it would survive, because we are now in an advance era wherw technologies are rising, this will prove tgat bitcoin will survive in a cashless country. Bitcoin can also lessen the number of people whp are strugling to find there jobs and the directions of their life. Yet some good news aboit bitvoin that universities and students are now aware on how and what benefits that they can get if they learn this currency.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀