Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24969 times)
Miner4700

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

INV token this is not simply cryptocurrency, but whole ecosystem which joining ALL aspects of using crypto assets: debt card, wallet, exchange and even ETF crypto fund!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

Great! Investa - super project! Hurry up and join us NOW! Afterwards it will be your most wittest decision of whole life!
I agree with you, I also think that this will be a very interesting project. People are interested in such a product. I am ready to invest in this project.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:49:13 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 09:52:06 PM by wwzsocki

This thread is flooded with spam and bots. I read all posts from page one and only a few of them are real answers rest is just junk and spam from bots. OP you have to do something with this. You should report all these abusers. This isn't good for this project to have ANN like this and for sure not for this forum. I left only a few people and rest I put on ignore. I found 170+ spam posts and reported these farmers to the moderator. From what I see he already took action and deleted some of this spam posts. Already this thread from 12 pages shrank to 7 and I think moderator is not finished yet because I just finished reporting and took me about 2 hours.

Like I said OP and everybody else interested in this project should report these abusers using "report" button. Real investors will run away when they see ANN like this.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

snip

I don't think you have read this topic at all so I don't imagine that you have seen my post but if you have then you are brave my friend. I just snipped this spam in the quote of course.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

i really wonder why we need so many crypto banks. Every week a new ico and everyone wants to have our money. And everyone says they have a different model or are better .I think I prefer to buy eth. this is safer for me than ico today  Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:59:15 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 10:34:56 PM by wwzsocki

After moderator finished cleaning from 12 pages left only 3. This is very good because all that's left is quality content and real answers, questions, opinions and this is what people are looking for when they are reading ANN thread. Especially investors could run away when they see 9 full pages of pure spam.

OP if you are from the team from now on report these spammers and they will leave this thread. I don't understand why you haven't done anything with that?

Already this project and ICO looks little suspicious. Soft 1 and hard 30 million, why such a difference? This looks like you hope for big $$$ but you will take anything you get. Any explanation will be appreciated.

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

INV token this is not simply cryptocurrency, but whole ecosystem which joining ALL aspects of using crypto assets: debt card, wallet, exchange and even ETF crypto fund!
Prior to this, probably still grow you need to become an entire ecosystem. But who can say right now what will happen in the future and in which direction to go all. While some hope I still have, and maybe everything will turn out the team.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:58:13 PM

Tell me how much percent of the profits me can get through your platform if me invest? Your project attracts my attention to the fact that you have a very large ecosystem for users, this is an opportunity to get a debit card, lending, investing in ICO. I think your project will receive a good investment and will develop successfully.
andrey2076

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

A wonderful INVESTA project, a very good concept, it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and also has a huge potential for success in the future,
I read the document and reread the map, it's really amazing! I'm very happy to be a part of this.I hope that this project will go down in history!
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

After moderator finished cleaning from 12 pages left only 3. This is very good because all that's left is quality content and real answers, questions, opinions and this is what people are looking for when they are reading ANN thread. Especially investors could run away when they see 9 full pages of pure spam.

OP if you are from the team from now on report these spammers and they will leave this thread. I don't understand why you haven't done anything with that?

Already this project and ICO looks little suspicious. Soft 1 and hard 30 million, why such a difference? This looks like you hope for big $$$ but you will take anything you get. Any explanation will be appreciated.

Thanks for your huge concern for the welfare of this thread. So kind of you to delete 10 pages of discussions out of this thread, so that only your own posts are left here. We find that bitcointalk is simply not a usable forum due to massive abuse by the moderators - who simply ban and cut anything they unilaterally deem to be posted by anyone who isnt from their 'friend circle'.

All our project discussion has been removed and deleted, so why would we even try to attend this forum or explain anything to you?
If anyone is actually interested in discussion of Investa, they should join our telegram chat @investaco because bitcointalk is run by trolls...
sithumkezon

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

INV should be undertaken only by individuals, entities, or companies that have significant experience with, and understanding of, the usage and intricacies of Crypto Tokens and blockchain based software systems. Purchasers should have functional understanding of storage and transmission mechanisms associated with other Crypto Tokens. Any entities of INVESTA and officers and employees thereof will not be responsible in any way for loss of any Crypto Tokens, INV or fiat currency resulting from actions taken by, or omissions of the purchasers. If you do not have the required experience or expertise, then you should not purchase INV or participate in the sale of INV.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 11:43:50 AM by wwzsocki

After moderator finished cleaning from 12 pages left only 3. This is very good because all that's left is quality content and real answers, questions, opinions and this is what people are looking for when they are reading ANN thread. Especially investors could run away when they see 9 full pages of pure spam...
Thanks for your huge concern for the welfare of this thread. So kind of you to delete 10 pages of discussions out of this thread, so that only your own posts are left here. We find that bitcointalk is simply not a usable forum due to massive abuse by the moderators - who simply ban and cut anything they unilaterally deem to be posted by anyone who isnt from their 'friend circle'.

All our project discussion has been removed and deleted, so why would we even try to attend this forum or explain anything to you?
If anyone is actually interested in a discussion of Investa, they should join our telegram chat @investaco because bitcointalk is run by trolls...

I don't understand you at all. Looks like you like to read "to da moon", "great project", "good ICO", "when lambo". If this is what you call discussion then you don't need Bitcointalk at all.

Like I told you in my previous pots that what's left now is pure discussion and opinions from real people not spam from bots. I'm investing in ICO's from 3 years and read a lot of ANN threads, white papers. From the beginning, this thread was flooded by spam and you did nothing.

Better to have 3 pages of quality discussion as 13 only with spam. You should be thankful to me and moderators for the hard work and not be angry that mods cleaned spam from here. I don't know so I assume this's first ICO you are managing. Looks like you have no experience in moderation of such topics. There is no real discussion and every investor will run away after reading this. Believe me, I'm an investor and still here only because of my participation in bounty campaign. I don't want that few weeks of my efforts in advertising your company is lost.

Remember most successful ICO's run their bounty on BTT and only on BTT.

I don't know what to think about this ICO right now. I joined your bounty and wanted to invest because I like your project and found the white paper really professional. From another site how you are managing this campaign and altitude when talking to investors are worrying me.

All this starts to look suspicious, especially when you advise to contact the team on Telegram to get answers but you know that this is impossible because there is no discussion on Telegram and Investa channel is only for announcements, no way to comment or ask questions.

I'll reach to your CEO to get an answer to my questions and share my doubts about this campaign.

Bitcointalkers what do you think about this situation?

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

After moderator finished cleaning from 12 pages left only 3. This is very good because all that's left is quality content and real answers, questions, opinions and this is what people are looking for when they are reading ANN thread. Especially investors could run away when they see 9 full pages of pure spam...

If anyone is actually interested in a discussion of Investa, they should join our telegram chat @investaco because bitcointalk is run by trolls...

I don't understand you at all. Looks like you like to read "to da moon", "great project", "good ICO", "when lambo". If this is what you call discussion then you don't need Bitcointalk at all.

Like I told you in my previous pots that what's left now is pure discussion and opinions from real people not spam from bots. I'm investing in ICO's from 3 years and read a lot of ANN threads, white papers. From the beginning, this thread was flooded by spam and you did nothing.

Better to have 3 pages of quality discussion as 13 only with spam. You should be thankful to me and moderators for the hard work and not be angry that mods cleaned spam from here. I don't know so I assume this's first ICO you are managing. Looks like you have no experience in moderation of such topics. There is no real discussion and every investor will run away after reading this. Believe me, I'm an investor and still here only because of my participation in bounty campaign. I don't want that few weeks of my efforts in advertising your company is lost.

Remember most successful ICO's run their bounty on BTT and only on BTT.

I don't know what to think about this ICO right now. I joined your bounty and wanted to invest because I like your project and found the white paper really professional. From another site how you are managing this campaign and altitude when talking to investors are worrying me.

All this starts to look suspicious, especially when you advise to contact the team on Telegram to get answers to my questions but you know that this is impossible because there is no discussion at Telegram and your channel is only for announcements, there is no way to comment or ask questions.

I will reach to your CEO to get an answer to my questions and share my doubts about this campaign.

What do you think Bitcointalkers about this situation?

SO kind of you to judge that 10 pages of real discussions were in fact 'spam' -after you have deleted all the evidence!

Also, you are mistaken that our telegram chat group is in fact an channel. It is a real chat, with real people (16,000 of them) discussing our project in great detail. So sorry if you think that BTCtalk is the centre of the ICO universe, but it is actually a biased and troll infested swamp of excessive 'posting rules' and people with ulterior motives trying to derail reputable projects with this kind of petty squabbling.
I would welcome open and frank discussion of our project on BTC talk, but twice our multi page threads have been deleted without notice or warning - leaving us to simply withdraw to the numerous other social channels we operate very successfully (twitter 13k followers, linkedin 8k, TG chat 16k, youtube, facebook etc etc) So we simply dont want or need the hassle of bitcointalk, as it has proven ineffective to stimulating discussion of our project with any real investors.
The only reason we maintain this thread now is for the bounty hunters like you who want some forum presence.

If you would actually like to discuss Investa in a meaningful way - please join our TG chat - https://t.me/investaco where you will find many admins ready to talk to you...
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:29:31 AM by wwzsocki

SO kind of you to judge that 10 pages of real discussions were in fact 'spam' -after you have deleted all the evidence!

Also, you are mistaken that our telegram chat group is in fact an channel. It is a real chat, with real people (16,000 of them) discussing our project in great detail. So sorry if you think that BTCtalk is the centre of the ICO universe, but it is actually a biased and troll infested swamp of excessive 'posting rules' and people with ulterior motives trying to derail reputable projects with this kind of petty squabbling.
I would welcome open and frank discussion of our project on BTC talk, but twice our multi page threads have been deleted without notice or warning - leaving us to simply withdraw to the numerous other social channels we operate very successfully (twitter 13k followers, linkedin 8k, TG chat 16k, youtube, facebook etc etc) So we simply dont want or need the hassle of bitcointalk, as it has proven ineffective to stimulating discussion of our project with any real investors.
The only reason we maintain this thread now is for the bounty hunters like you who want some forum presence.

If you would actually like to discuss Investa in a meaningful way - please join our TG chat - https://t.me/investaco where you will find many admins ready to talk to you...

I don't know why are you defending these spammers so much? I haven't deleted only moderator did and that was spam from new accounts with few messages and mostly off-topic or two words answers like "great project".

I'm registered on Telegram Investa channel with 4500 members but there is no way to discuss here link https://t.me/investacoin is this your official channel too?

You said that your thread was removed 2 times from BTT. I think this is because of spam and that you as OP haven't reported to moderators. That is your thread and you are responsible to keep it clean and moderators can help you. Just read forum rules and guides for ANN topics and you will find all these pieces of information there.

Thanks for the ban on Telegram !!!

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Investa enters partnership talks with Reddcoin (RDD) a $260m coin, who are planning to integrate RDD with our forthcoming Crytpto Debit card and ATM networks..

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/8frcvi/reddcoin_core_announces_rdd_debit_card_atm/

This is big news for both Investa and Reddcoin - as it will allow all of their community to use RDD as a means of payment in the real world (i.e. in FIAT)
Discussions are ongoing and no deal has yet been concluded, but we are pleased to note that this announcement proves the demand for Investa's products.

Please see our twitter and telegram channels for more updates.

Finally Investa ICO presale begins May 1st - please register at www.investaco.in
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Partnership with major partners such as IAgon or Reddcoin seems to be a serious signal to follow and interest in this project. An idea that combines creativity and diversity in demand for the majority of people. I do not seem to be optimistic with the lending combination in this product. However, it is a project worthy of attention by the bold idea from the cryptocurrency / fiat transformation at the ATM station.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

i really wonder why we need so many crypto banks. Every week a new ico and everyone wants to have our money. And everyone says they have a different model or are better .I think I prefer to buy eth. this is safer for me than ico today  Wink

I do not care about the number of ICO projects. I value their quality. let them be many, but let them maximally fulfill their important functions for people. I think, that our community will soon be up in the field of cryptography.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I really like the combined idea and breakthrough of this project. crypto banking and flexible platforms with user needs. exchange, lend, convert cryptocurrency -> fiat at any ATM coin in a given region and country. That was special and I decided to pursue this project in a bounty job and be an investor in it.
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

a project that combines crypto with fintech that the aim to increase the value of the owned crypto assets. with the maximal promotion will make this project known by many investors. I think investa is a promising project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Offering gold/Galaxy cards like many other scams before lol
While legitimate crypto cards are struggling to get visa/Mastercard on board and acceptance, here comes another one claiming to do just that but only after you invest and wait to see if they can do it or run away with your money

The problem that you have is that you are focusing on the CARD aspect of it all. and not the rest. Have your read this?

https://medium.com/@investauk/the-opportunity-to-change-lives-using-blockchain-technology-b81b94d4f6a3

People just jump to conclusions when they don't know the facts. I urge you to read fully our WP and the comment on it.

We would be more than glad to  answer your questions.

Cheers.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: