Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Offering gold/Galaxy cards like many other scams before lol
While legitimate crypto cards are struggling to get visa/Mastercard on board and acceptance, here comes another one claiming to do just that but only after you invest and wait to see if they can do it or run away with your money

Unfortunately some bounty hunters started spamming our original Thread so the important info was deleted. But ask yourself this. How many of these Card companies you are referring to have actually done a proper prepaid program in the past?
We have done it and we know it quite well.

http://www.t13.cl/amp/videos/nacional/video-nuevas-tarjetas-credito-prepago-comprar-online

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

The site does not work. Several times I entered. Writes not a valid IP address
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:58:10 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 09:11:17 AM by Valentina N

Hello, I want ask about your project. I just had visited your site. I mean russian version of your site) ahaha it's nonsense. Awful translate looks like machine translate or I have no Idea what here is going on. On my opinion serious project cannot have such text on the site. I am not an expert in Russian language but ...

«Пo cвoeй cyти, INV являeтcя oткpытым и нepeнтaбeльным пoиcкoвым блoкчeйнoм,»

«To ecть, INV Portal бyдeт дeцeнтpaлизoвaнным пpилoжeниeм, кoтopoe yпpocтит тopгoвлю мeждy пeчaтью тoкeнaми, ocнoвaнными нa Ethereum»

«зaтpaты нa низкoe тpeниe"

«Звyчит нeплoxo? читaйтe дaльшe, чтoбы yзнaть, кaк мы этo дeлaeм» - c мaлeнькoй бyквы.

«Mы взяли лyчшee из кpиптo и финтex, a зaтeм пepeвeли в кoллeкцию cимбиoтичecкиx cepвиcoв»

Seriously?

What do you thinks guys and girls? On my opinion it's looks like a joke.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Valentina N

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

The site does not work. Several times I entered. Writes not a valid IP address
I had the same problem.

Dkripto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Hello, I want ask about your project. I just had visited your site. I mean russian version of your site) ahaha it's nonsense. Awful translate looks like machine translate or I have no Idea what here is going on. On my opinion serious project cannot have such text on the site. I am not an expert in Russian language but ...

«Mы взяли лyчшee из кpиптo и финтex, a зaтeм пepeвeли в кoллeкцию cимбиoтичecкиx cepвиcoв»

Seriously?

I'm an expert in Russian language with a degree in linguistics and native speaker, but you don't need a degree for this Wink Even very basic Russian speaker would notice that the translation of their website is not a translation, it is just a horrible googletranslate product with no sense at all.  Shocked
No serious ICO would ever publish a website in foreign language without reviewing it, for sure they would lose all Russian investors.
Furthermore i said it to them a couple of days ago, the answer was that the translation was made by bounty members.
And so they didn't remove it... That means they don't really give a ****.  Congratulations!
Valentina N

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

Seriously?

I'm an expert in Russian language with a degree in linguistics and native speaker, but you don't need a degree for this Wink Even very basic Russian speaker would notice that the translation of their website is not a translation, it is just a horrible googletranslate product with no sense at all.  Shocked
No serious ICO would ever publish a website in foreign language without reviewing it, for sure they would lose all Russian investors.
Furthermore i said it to them a couple of days ago, the answer was that the translation was made by bounty members.
And so they didn't remove it... That means they don't really give a ****.  Congratulations!
Hello, Dkripto. I am total agree with you and I have no any trust for projects with such an attitude hope other people will be attentive also! Smiley Wink

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

Op or Investa team why are you not defending your project? Answer all this questions and concerns from posts above. Everybody wants to hear an explanation. Especially members involved in your ICO.

How much funds Investa already raised to date? Any other news, updates?

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Since launching its pre-ICO, Investa has triggered a wave of interest from the blockchain community!

On May 1, 2018 Investa launched its pre-ICO, with the community excited by the plans to launch a convenient debit card & ATM network for crypto holders. https://medium.com/@investauk/since-launching-its-pre-ico-investa-has-triggered-a-wave-of-interest-from-the-blockchain-2e0f65fe34cb

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:05:35 AM

Seriously?

Hello, Dkripto. I am total agree with you and I have no any trust for projects with such an attitude hope other people will be attentive also! Smiley Wink

Well only time will tell right. We are sorry about the confusion about the Russian language, but we are not native Russians. We are updating to a new website and we are launching our products soon. We don't need your hopes or good wishes to succeed since we deliver always what we promised. 99% of ICO's only make a promise and never deliver. We have done so in the past and we are working hard committing a lot of resources and dedication to provide the best service.

Cheers.

INVESTA.
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

Op or Investa team why are you not defending your project? Answer all this questions and concerns from posts above. Everybody wants to hear an explanation. Especially members involved in your ICO.

We are raising funds both publicly and in private sale rounds. In the new website, you will be able to find more information. We do not need to defend anything here. People can decide for themselves. We are launching our products sooner than expected. and we are closing major partnership deals. We deliver what we promise which is ALL THAT MATTERS.

We are going to start sending testing cards to many of our members so they can start testing them. And also we are launching some aspects to the platform sooner than expected. So, in the end, we are doing EXACTLY what we promised.

Cheers.

INVESTA
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

Lending and investing became a new trend these days. and that what makes many company taking that opportunity to take the land of it.
One of them is INVESTA, with all the concept it has, I believe it would be great for the future of the company.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

We are raising funds both publicly and in private sale rounds. In the new website, you will be able to find more information. We do not need to defend anything here. People can decide for themselves. We are launching our products sooner than expected. and we are closing major partnership deals. We deliver what we promise which is ALL THAT MATTERS.

We are going to start sending testing cards to many of our members so they can start testing them. And also we are launching some aspects to the platform sooner than expected. So, in the end, we are doing EXACTLY what we promised.

Cheers.

INVESTA

It's good to hear updates from Investa team. I would like to know little more about your card and how to be one of these members chosen to check and confirm your card. As you know I have invested in your ICO and I'm in your bounty campaign from the first day.

Second. Communication problem lately with bounty manager. The signature campaign ended 17.05 and still until today there is no confirmation if we can remove them. Tried to contact manager using bounty topic, Telegram, PM on BTT but still waiting for the answer together with other bounty hunters. Can you help with this?

investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

Yes you can remove the signature from your BTT profile.
Thanks for your support during our bounty campaign and your purchase of INV tokens.
The bounty rewards are being calculated and will be credited to your INV account dashboard soon
We do have some major announcements coming soon, so will keep everyone updated via all our comms channels including this forum.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:15:20 AM

Thanks for your support during our bounty campaign and your purchase of INV tokens.
The bounty rewards are being calculated and will be credited to your INV account dashboard soon
We do have some major announcements coming soon, so will keep everyone updated via all our comms channels including this forum.

I understand that bounty hunters need to register an account on Invest.io too. I think this should be announced in bounty thread. I hear about this first time from you. I already have an account because participated in ICO. I'm sure that most of the bounty hunters are not aware of that. There is no information about distribution or even there is no answer to questions from 2 weeks ago in the bounty thread. People keep posting reports for week 10 despite that campaign was active only for 8 weeks. You have to do something with that and start to maintain this community little better.

NightDream

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Investa Products - App https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKR8qyMHxnk&feature=youtu.be

Investa’s e-wallet provides a convenient storage vessel for your digital wealth, allowing a seamless switch between
crypto and FIAT currencies and management of all the Investa Banking Universe as well.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:29:05 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:18:56 PM by wwzsocki

I understand that bounty hunters need to register an account on Invest.io too. I think this should be announced in bounty thread. I hear about this first time from you. I already have an account because participated in ICO. I'm sure that most of the bounty hunters are not aware of that. There is no information about distribution or even there is no answer to questions from 2 weeks ago in the bounty thread. People keep posting reports for week 10 despite that campaign was active only for 8 weeks. You have to do something with that and start to maintain this community little better.
Any update on this OP? So quiet here lately. I hope you will be not one of this ICO's which after crowdfunding stop to communicate and update investors. I hope to hear answers from you soon.

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

Investa APP- Check it out! - Fully Transparent Investing Platform of the Future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfBZLtqNKE&feature=youtu.be

Blighted by the lack of credible financial services platforms, the crypto community has been lacking in a strong investment suite to easily manage their crypto investments, aside from simple exchanging. There is a gap in the market for a platform which takes it’s users’ security seriously, whilst providing innovative services that can be accessed on the go. This is where Investa comes in. Leveraging Blockchain technology and smart-contracts, Investa will provide a host of features designed to optimise user experience across a multitude of services, designed with the user in mind.
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Investa is launching a convenient prepaid debit card & ATM network for crypto holders to seamlessly spend their coins in FIAT, along with our new crypto exchange now in development & scheduled for launch within 4 weeks. (INV, ETH, BTC + FIAT exchange)
Card pre-orders will be opening within 10 days and will only be offered to INV token holders (USD, EUR and GBP cards available)

Interested?
We are seeing huge demand for these products, so don't miss your chance to buy INV tokens before they sell out in our ICO (open now).
Some major brand partnerships are also in the pipeline & will be announced shortly.

To find out more, please see the project documents by clicking on the links below

1. Teaser http://docdro.id/bUDRIHS (3 page overview)

2. Status Update http://docdro.id/NNBDBXa (recent progress)

3. Whitepaper http://anyflip.com/ywqs/fyua/ (Technical & product plan)

4. Information Memorandum http://online.anyflip.com/ywqs/goqq/#p=3D1
(aka business plan)

Questions?
Please join our weekly webinar video call =
https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1498873769 with our CEO - 3pm GMT Fridays

You can also get instant answers to any question, by joining our
Telegram https://t.me/investaco community.

p.s. bounty questions should refer to our bounty thread (separate) and will not be answered here
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Investa is launching a convenient prepaid debit card & ATM network for crypto holders to seamlessly spend their coins in FIAT, along with our new crypto exchange now in development & scheduled for launch within 4 weeks. (INV, ETH, BTC + FIAT exchange)
Card pre-orders will be opening within 10 days and will only be offered to INV token holders (USD, EUR and GBP cards available)

Interested?
We are seeing huge demand for these products, so don't miss your chance to buy INV tokens before they sell out in our ICO (open now).
Some major brand partnerships are also in the pipeline & will be announced shortly.

To find out more, please see the project documents by clicking on the links below

(aka business plan)

Questions?

p.s. bounty questions should refer to our bounty thread (separate) and will not be answered here

Amazing update from the Investa team. They are already starting with card pre-orders and this convenient prepaid debit card & ATM network for crypto holders together with new crypto exchange will be launched only 4 weeks after ICO, which is stunning news and Investa will be one of the very few projects with a working product just after ICO. I hope this will attract new investors, especially from BitcoinTalk forum because this thread has not much attention here. I think a lot of people are missing a big opportunity here. Everybody is afraid of a scam now because most of latest ICO's scammed or not delivered their promises. If there is no established team or huge investors in pre and private sale then there is no interest in such projects. But I'm sure that few of such a low ball ICO will be very successful and my choice is Investa.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

Interested?

(aka business plan)

Questions?

Amazing update from the Investa team. They are already starting with card pre-orders and this convenient prepaid debit card & ATM network for crypto holders together with new crypto exchange will be launched only 4 weeks after ICO, which is stunning news and Investa will be one of the very few projects with a working product just after ICO. I hope this will attract new investors, especially from BitcoinTalk forum because this thread has not much attention here. I think a lot of people are missing a big opportunity here. Everybody is afraid of a scam now because most of latest ICO's scammed or not delivered their promises. If there is no established team or huge investors in pre and private sale then there is no interest in such projects. But I'm sure that few of such a low ball ICO will be very successful and my choice is Investa.

WWzsocki you know I'm your follower on Twitter and I saw you are advertising this ICO on your wall. I look to all your ICO's closely because few of them made me a lot of returns last year. But with Investa I'm not convinced fully. There is almost no discussion in this thread and I don't see anybody advertising it, only you. Bounty is already ended, before ICO?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: