Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

Investa is making good progress and pushing ahead with its product launches as fast as possible. Read the last project update that the team has published in its Medium blog:

Investa — August 2018 update

Everybody is amazed by the progress of Investa. They achieved so much, so fast that is sometimes hard to believe. I personally see something like this for the first time that the project delivers almost all products before ICO end. Now I keep waiting for the first listing on exchange to look if this achieved progress will find confirmation in the price of INV token. From what I see INV should go up from day one. Let's wait and see.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Investa is making good progress and pushing ahead with its product launches as fast as possible. Read the last project update that the team has published in its Medium blog:

Investa — August 2018 update

If anybody knows about the bounty distribution, please share. I thought it should be already paid.

I see all kind of news and updates but nothing about the bounty. It would be nice if paid on time. Investa already proved to work far ahead of schedule. Let's hope that with the bounty we will see the same performance.
crypto mania

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Investa team where are you?

We haven't seen any update or comment from the OP or team from a while. Please update this thread and let us know the latest news and announcements. Don't forget about your ANN thread because there are still few members from Bitcointalk following this thread. I am of course one of them.

When Ibitt exchange will be fully launched?

Another week passed and there is no update from the team. We are starting to worrying. I see that there is a lot more discussion on Telegram but please don't forget about Bitcointalk forum and your ANN thread. We are here from the start of this project. Don't abandon us.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:45:14 AM

We haven't seen any update or comment from the OP or team from a while. Please update this thread and let us know the latest news and announcements. Don't forget about your ANN thread because there are still few members from Bitcointalk following this thread. I am of course one of them.

i think the investa mainnet launched is after their ICO. we all should wait after august 31 its not that long. just believe in this project. ibbit exchange is fully working now but investa token is not listed there.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
crypto mania

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

i think the investa mainnet launched is after their ICO. we all should wait after august 31 its not that long. just believe in this project. ibbit exchange is fully working now but investa token is not listed there.

Didn't knew that Ibitt exchange is fully running already. Thanks for the info.

How many trading pairs they have there? Anybody traded there already? When INV token listing?
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

iBitt.co exchange is in BETA mode but we are not yet ready to launch live trading.
We plan to soft launch later in September, after we have completed all our testing and security auditing

We are working with a fairly small team due to ICO sales, so dev work is slower than we would like
Funny thing is that we have huge demand and a lot of partnerships in our pipeline which will really accelerate our growth once we launch.

In terms of the bounty tokens, we are updating INV balances to those users who have registered their eth addresses. In time we will migrate to ibitt exchange once it is launched, so users can access their bounty INV and trade them all in one place.
Please be patient as the best plan at the moment is to wait for ibitt to launch and exchange volumes to grow, which will provide natural support for INV token price. Then we will add more services and currency pairs, which will benefit everyone.

We are also planning a token buy back scheme, which will guarantee buy back of INV from any sellers, by using a proportion of exchange fees. More details will be announced later.

Exchange registrations are open now - www.ibitt.co - limits will be imposed soon due to capacity planning, so make sure you are onboard before then.

Stay tuned and we will provide updates soon.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

iBitt.co exchange is in BETA mode but we are not yet ready to launch live trading.
We plan to soft launch later in September, after we have completed all our testing and security auditing

We are working with a fairly small team due to ICO sales, so dev work is slower than we would like
Funny thing is that we have huge demand and a lot of partnerships in our pipeline which will really accelerate our growth once we launch.

In terms of the bounty tokens, we are updating INV balances to those users who have registered their eth addresses. In time we will migrate to ibitt exchange once it is launched, so users can access their bounty INV and trade them all in one place.
Please be patient as the best plan at the moment is to wait for ibitt to launch and exchange volumes to grow, which will provide natural support for INV token price. Then we will add more services and currency pairs, which will benefit everyone.

We are also planning a token buy back scheme, which will guarantee buy back of INV from any sellers, by using a proportion of exchange fees. More details will be announced later.

Exchange registrations are open now - www.ibitt.co - limits will be imposed soon due to capacity planning, so make sure you are onboard before then.

I like this idea to transfer bounty tokens to Investa exchange. I hope that people don't withdraw just after and sell on the different exchange. This is very possible if there will be not enough orders and volume and this can happen in the first days after launch. I hope everything will be ok and exchange will work at full speed from day one.

crypto mania

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

Thanks for this update Investa team. Is good to hear that development is ongoing even when in a smaller team. I hope people would go beyond themselves and achieve amazing things. You can never know.
Already registered on the exchange and passed KYC successfully and with no problems at all. After a few clicks and document upload, I got confirmation in a half of hour which is good.
Still waiting for exchange to be launched and INV tokens released from accounts and made transferable. I would suggest to open transfer faster and let people buy sell INV token on the free market.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

I think Investa team is very active on Telegram and they don't have time to constantly post in this thread and that is why I will try to keep you updated here Bitcointalk members.

We are waiting for exchange launch of course and we are very close. Investa team is testing last security concerns.

I will advise to register on exchange and pass KYC because is needed to be able to transfer you INV tokens. There will be longer waiting when they finally launch.

I have to say that Investa is still ahead of schedule and one of best ICO I have invested when it goes to roadmap fulfillment, communication, and progress.

We owe them a little bit of trust.

crypto mania

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

I like that the team keeps posting updates and announcements in this ANN thread despite small funding and team. Big plans and a clear roadmap for coming months. Very good plan for exchange and original approach with many products. I have heard this few times before ICO that Investa is a black horse and this can be true, finally. Binance token price is very high and standing strong. Investa can do this same or even better because we can learn on their mistakes. I know that security will be very important. Hacks are the biggest danger for every exchange.
crypto mania

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

snip

What is this? Go and spam another thread and yours will be best. I have reported your post and hope you will change your posting habits. First post and such a spam with a link to your page? I don't see a bright future on this forum if you keep acting like this. Read rules before posting. This is not allowed what you do.
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Hi,

Quick update.
iBitt.co is finally live for private beta testing and we are working to resolve the last remaining bugs and security updates.
Unfortunately developing an exchange is a constantly moving target of: new features, threats, user feedback and market movements but we are making progress and will announce our full launch shortly..

thanks for all your patience and it will be worth it in the end!

for those of you that want to trade INV tokens, we will be releasing them ASAP, along with many other ERC20s but initially the core trading currencies are:
USD
CLP
BTC
ETH
LTC

Team iBitt
crypto mania

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 06:09:08 PM by crypto mania

Hi,

Quick update.
iBitt.co is finally live for private beta testing and we are working to resolve the last remaining bugs and security updates.
Unfortunately developing an exchange is a constantly moving target of: new features, threats, user feedback and market movements but we are making progress and will announce our full launch shortly..

for those of you that want to trade INV tokens, we will be releasing them ASAP, along with many other ERC20s but initially the core trading currencies are:
USD
CLP
BTC
ETH
LTC

Team iBitt

Very good info, thank you, Investa team.
We are all waiting for the full launch of Ibitt exchange and INV tokens transfers of course. Is already quite a few times delayed.
Can You tell us please why INV token transfers are so postponed? What is the reason?
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Hi,

Quick update.

USD
CLP
BTC
ETH
LTC

Team iBitt

iBitt.co crypto exchange is live now. You can sign up at iBitt.co and upload your kyc documents to trade BTC/ETH/LTC with different currencies (Not limited to just USD). Lot more to come....
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

Hi,

Quick update.

USD
CLP
BTC
ETH
LTC

Team iBitt

Investa is my best ICO I have ever participated!!!

There were no problems at all during and after ICO. Development is ahead of a schedule and almost all products were delivered before ICO end which is something I have seen for the first time in the ICO space.

Now Investa will list the INV token on Ibitt exchange together with 200 tokens and all main cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC and so on.

I am sure INV token will be worth a lot more (look at Binance) because there are additional products in the place like working cards and ATM's.

I will try to buy more when INV hit exchange because looks like the crypto market is slowly recovering and there will be no cheap INV in the future for sure.

I am so happy that I participated in this ICO. Between so many scams Investa looks like an exception.

digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:38:41 AM

Hello! Is it possible to list our ERC20 token on your exchange? Whom can we contact?

Looking for team members for various startups
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:56:04 PM

Hello! Is it possible to list our ERC20 token on your exchange? Whom can we contact?

Ibitt team started to add ERC 20 tokens so you can try to contact them here or in the Telegram official group.

Here link: https://t.me/investaco

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:52:46 AM

The INV token will be integrated into the Ibitt.com exchange very soon as Invest team members stated in the Telegram official group.

There are already a lot of ERC 20 tokens added and this is only a matter of time as we will be able to trade INV token.

This is for sure great information for all investors. I hope that the price will hodl.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:40:03 AM

The INV token will be integrated into the Ibitt.com exchange very soon as Invest team members stated in the Telegram official group.

There are already a lot of ERC 20 tokens added and this is only a matter of time as we will be able to trade INV token.

This is for sure great information for all investors. I hope that the price will hodl.

Are fiat currencies also enabled or is it an exchange for cryptocurrencies only? Where are the ATMs to be found?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 06:23:03 PM

Are fiat currencies also enabled or is it an exchange for cryptocurrencies only? Where are the ATMs to be found?

Yes, you can use USD, Chilean Peso and few others latino America currencies.

Investa has focus on latino America and there you will find all the ATM's and Ibitt branches.

I think you have to go to Investa page and blog for more info. All links in the first post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: