Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:37:39 AM

Bittrex Partners with Ibitt.co to Offer Trading Platform, Crypto-Powered Financial Services in Chile and Peru.

Bittrex and iBitt Exchange today announced a partnership to launch a new digital asset trading platform, iBitt.co, powered by Bittrex technology. In addition, the partnership will enable integration across a new suite of blockchain powered financial services including a network of ATM Terminals and remittance service through iBitt group companies Investa and Quick Express (Quickex).

iBitt, which currently offers the most liquid markets in Chile, will expand into Peru with access to more than 100 digital assets & FIAT pairs and will continue to add more digital assets that are available on the Bittrex International platform. iBitt has also launched a concierge OTC trading desk for larger volume traders of BTC and ETH. New users in Peru, or anywhere else can register for an account at https://ibitt.co

Beyond the new digital asset trading platform, iBitt, through its group company Investa, offers users an iBitt card, which grants access to a network of ATMs where they can exchange crypto for cash, withdraw and transfer funds to their iBitt.co wallets. In addition, Investa offers credit and debit cards which work with both FIAT and cryptocurrency, that are accepted at over 38 million merchants worldwide.

https://medium.com/bittrex/bittrex-partners-with-ibitt-co-71ab6daa679e

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:32:43 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 11:24:40 AM by crypto mania
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Bittrex Partners with Ibitt.co to Offer Trading Platform, Crypto-Powered Financial Services in Chile and Peru.

This is such big news! Very good for Investa and investors  Grin.

But I can't understand why the INV token is still not integrated into the Ibitt exchange?
This is Investa token and if is not on Ibitt then what is the purpose of this INV token?

I thought that fees on the exchange will be paid in INV and people have to pay for cards in token too but this is not the case.

So I ask why anybody would buy INV token if there is no use for it?
You can't stake it, literally, there is no value

Sorry for this harsh words but I really want to hear some good answers because suddenly the reality looks different as during ICO.

The products are delivered but they aren't connected to the INV token so why was this token needed in the first place?
Only to get our money?

As you know I am here with you from the start and to be honest, I registered to Bitcointalk because of this ICO.

Investa fulfilled all promises when it goes to products but when it goes to the INV token something is not clear here and I want to hear some answers because I invested a lot and at this moment these tokens are worthless because Investa team has not fulfilled ICO promises and this was to add INV token to the Ibitt exchange in the first place and many others.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:18:19 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 12:23:59 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by crypto mania (1)

...I can't understand why the INV token is still not integrated into the Ibitt exchange?
This is Investa token and if is not on Ibitt then what is the purpose of this INV token?
I thought that fees on the exchange will be paid in INV and people have to pay for cards in token too but this is not the case.
So I ask why anybody would buy INV token if there is no use for it?...

I know your concerns @Crypto Mania very good and I have already tried to answer in PM.

From some time the main communication is in the Telegram channel and I try to update here the latest news because I was supporting Investa during the ICO as a part of, let's say, promotion team and this is why I keep maintaining this thread.

Additionally, I am an Investa investor too with a big load of INV tokens in my portfolio.

I will try to send the link from your post in the Telegram group and make them aware of your concerns.

If I get the answer I will update here as soon as possible.

crypto mania

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:28:21 AM

I will try to send the link from your post in the Telegram group and make them aware of your concerns.

Thank you for your reply. I hope to hear some answers soon. I have no Telegram so I can't access this group.
I think this should be no problem to answer if you posted my questions there.
I hope to hear honest answers.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:25:52 PM

Thank you for your reply. I hope to hear some answers soon. I have no Telegram so I can't access this group.
I think this should be no problem to answer if you posted my questions there.
I hope to hear honest answers.

I think, that you should register in telegrams. there are the most active conversations. there you can take always answer questions. for today it is very popular. so, any information about this project you can really find out there

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 03:13:23 PM

...I hope to hear honest answers.

Like I said I have forwarded your questions to the Investa team on Telegram and here are quoted exact answers.

Crypto Jon, [24.05.19 10:43]
INV will be intergrated and listed on iBitt and Bittrex eventually.

Quickex.cl will be powered by INV coin.

People need to be patient.....

Crypto Jon, [24.05.19 10:44]
These are projects like any other.....just because the word "crypto" is involved, people assume MOON overnight. Well that just does not happen.

Nick Mor, [24.05.19 15:23]
@JonnyDav has already answered this question. Development is ongoing and we have proven we have delivered 99% of our roadmap products and milestones, so to question the implementation of INV is premature. The whole industry is evolving and business models are adapting, so understand that we can’t deliver exactly what you personally may have expected on day 1. INV has value within our business and is being integrated in due course.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:37:45 PM

Like I said I have forwarded your questions to the Investa team on Telegram and here are quoted exact answers.

sorry to say but this is not an answer I was expecting.

In the white paper, there is a lot about INV token integration to almost all Investa products. Which is ATM's, cards, Ibitt exchange and many more.

As for now, INV token is even not implemented to the exchange.

When INV token will be finally integrated as promised?

If there will be no use for INV token then there will be no market investors. I would never buy if I know that this token was only needed to collect our money.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:46:14 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 03:07:41 PM by wwzsocki

...sorry to say but this is not an answer I was expecting...

What is even better I was banned from the Telegram group when asked this question: "when INV will be finally integrated to all these products Investa offers?".

Which is, of course, one of yours Crypto mania.

I don't know what is happening but this is not the best sign when the team starts to ban the oldest supporters when they ask hard questions.

This is not my fault that there is no use for INV token and looks like is not integrated into any products despite there are many examples provided in the white paper, together with an explanation that the main value will be from this integrations.

To ban me for this question after so many time and efforts for Investa, I will just leave with no comment.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:57:46 AM

What is even better I was banned from the Telegram group when asked this question: "when INV will be finally integrated to all these products Investa offers?"...
...To ban me for this question after so many time and efforts for Investa, I will just leave with no comment.

If they start to ban the oldest supporters for asking questions then this is a first red flag.

Additionally, there is literally no use for INV token and we all know that value described in white paper for INV should be from products to which should be implemented: exchange, cards, atm's, etc.

I don't want to draw too fast assumptions, but I have my thoughts and would share them soon if Investa team will keep not responding to our questions/
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:53:14 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 10:21:52 PM by wwzsocki

If they start to ban the oldest supporters for asking questions then this is a first red flag...

Like I said I will not comment on this as for now because this could be a mistake or something. Still didn't get a reply from Nick.

I will update when it happens and if there will be no answer, then this is an answer too  Wink.

Today I got a reply from Nick and looks like something goes wrong and my question was deleted and I wasn't banned at all.

It was surprising because I was banned and couldn't post, so I contacted another manager from Investa Telegram group, which was active at the moment via PM and he confirmed that I am banned and the person which banned me is Nick  Huh Huh Huh

But like I said maybe it was a mistake and now I am not banned anymore.

I didn't get the answer to these questions, so I am asking here the Investa team to answer.

crypto mania

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:53:12 AM

Today I got a reply from Nick and looks like something goes wrong and my question was deleted and I wasn't banned at all.
I didn't get the answer to these questions, so I am asking here the Investa team to answer.

When we start to ask questions then errors and bans start to occur. I only hope we will get our answers.

What is with dashboard, launchpads, app, e-wallet? where are these products? When INV will be fully implemented or listed to IBitt?
will INV be implemented to Investa products or not? Is this true that iNV will be listed on Bitfinex or only they work on some project together with Ibitt exchange?

That are the questions which should be answered ASAP.

I have of course many others, There are a lot of points in white paper which are not implemented and nobody talks about this. There should liquidity reserve pools, margin trading, exotic trading options and many more but just answer this for now, please.

I have nothing against Investa and invested from the start. I want to see this project successful and hope they will come to us the honest answers as it was until now.

there will be no problem to wait or if something needs to be changed or even is already but let us know about this.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 11:35:28 AM

When we start to ask questions then errors and bans start to occur. I only hope we will get our answers.

What is with dashboard, launchpads, app, e-wallet? where are these products? When INV will be fully implemented or listed to IBitt?
will INV be implemented to Investa products or not? Is this true that iNV will be listed on Bitfinex or only they work on some project together with Ibitt exchange?...

I asked again your questions in the Telegram group and guess what ... I am banned again!!!

This time there is no doubt that this is not a mistake. Additionally, the manager lied about the reason for the ban.

He wrote that he banned me because I was threatening him in my PM. Which is totally not true and I sent PM after the ban to ask for the reason not before as he says.

Banned me because I asked these questions, end of the story.

Lucky the CEO steps in and answered a few of your questions @Crypto mania.

App is being testes as we speak for Quickex which is the product we have more demand for. It will be integrated to the e-wallet of Ibitt and later on work as a one stop shop for all services.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:27:45 PM

will INV be implemented to Investa products or not? Is this true that iNV will be listed on Bitfinex or only they work on some project together with Ibitt exchange?...

I asked again your questions in the Telegram group and guess what ... I am banned again!!!

This time there is no doubt that this is not a mistake. Additionally, the manager lied about the reason for the ban.

He wrote that he banned me because I was threatening him in my PM. Which is totally not true and I sent PM after the ban to ask for the reason not before as he says.

App is being testes as we speak for Quickex which is the product we have more demand for. It will be integrated to the e-wallet of Ibitt and later on work as a one stop shop for all services.

I had a similar situation. but it was with another project. I also posed a lot of questions. but everything was much easier. the answers to all my questions were in white paper. It is with this document, that you should first get acquainted

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:32:36 PM

I had a similar situation. but it was with another project. I also posed a lot of questions. but everything was much easier. the answers to all my questions were in white paper. It is with this document, that you should first get acquainted

But sometimes you could also blame the authors of the white papers in crypto. Sometimes they are massively long, like 70 pages or so. Who is going to read that?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crypto mania

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:10:55 PM

But sometimes you could also blame the authors of the white papers in crypto. Sometimes they are massively long, like 70 pages or so. Who is going to read that?

Investa white paper is not so long and complicated. This is only a couple of pages which I read fully before I have invested in this ICO.

INV token should be integrated into all products and listed on Ibitt exchange.

Additional products like e-wallet should be created and liquidity should be a lot better because Investa team should have a liquidity fund and I don't see anything about this.

I really encourage everyone to read Investa white paper. Is easy to understand and I made copies in waybackmachine.com to have a proof for my statements.

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:36:52 PM

Investa white paper is not so long and complicated. This is only a couple of pages which I read fully before I have invested in this ICO.

INV token should be integrated into all products and listed on Ibitt exchange.

Additional products like e-wallet should be created and liquidity should be a lot better because Investa team should have a liquidity fund and I don't see anything about this.

I really encourage everyone to read Investa white paper. Is easy to understand and I made copies in waybackmachine.com to have a proof for my statements.

Liquidity will only increase when supply and demand increases at the same time. DO you see this happening?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
investaco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:04:05 PM

Liquidity will only increase when supply and demand increases at the same time. DO you see this happening?

Yes we are already seeing liquidity and demand growing on a monthly basis across all our services

@wwzsocki - It is unfortunate that you were blocked from the Investa telegram group.
This is because the admins found that you were asking the same questions repeatedly with high stress and it came to the point where it was causing a nuisance to the rest of the chat group.
It appears that @cryptomania is another of your own BTCtalk accounts, but this is still unproven.

If you have specific questions, you can ask Investa CEO directly, with whom you are already talking in telegram.
The short answer is that - we have run an ICO to raise funds by issuing INV tokens. With those funds we have built the products that you have already seen, plus delivered even more than the 3 services we originally promised in the whitepaper.  Some minor products were also removed from the whitepaper long before the token sale started and so are not relevant now.

If you are unhappy because INV value isn't high enough and it is not fully integrated on our exchange - this is your own opinion and not one that all INV holders share.
Yes INV isn't yet fully integrated, but it does have a utility for transfer of value that we do support by accepting it in our ATMs and Prepaid card services. Further integration will follow in time, as we expand our exchange to list additional currencies (this is technically complex, but we are working on it)

We have already advised you that further INV integration is still uncertain, due to the technical and market volatility that we are working through.
If you look at other ICO tokens you can see that (of the few that have survived) most have no real utility value (EOS etc). So your questions are valid, but more integration won't lead to a major breakthrough or uplift of value for INV.
Are you pushing us hard so you can sell all your INV for a profit?  As this was never the promise of our ICO.
It was never a get rich quick scheme for investors or us, which is why we are still around for the long-term and our real investors remain committed to helping us achieve our goals.

So I suggest that you HODL and wait for INV value to be lifted, as we increase the trading volumes and customer base of all INVESTA services.  If you are influential in the Crypto community then instead of examining an old whitepaper, why not help us to acquire new customers and develop more profitable services based on INV?

We don't post on bitcointalk very often but I hope you can appreciate that the business is developing and we are doing our best to generate value for everyone in the community.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:24:10 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 06:34:11 PM by wwzsocki

@wwzsocki - It is unfortunate that you were blocked from the Investa telegram group.
This is because the admins found that you were asking the same questions repeatedly with high stress and it came to the point where it was causing a nuisance to the rest of the chat group...

Not true. I have asked only one time this question two weeks ago and was banned by Nick. After the unban I asked another question also only one time and was banned again this time by the group manager. So please stop telling that I was causing a nuisance for the rest of the group because there are 6 messages in the last week in the Telegram group. 3 of them from the mod.

Additionally, already 2 years, I was/am supporting Investa and posted multiple encouraging posts even in times when there was a lot of doubts.

...It appears that @cryptomania is another of your own BTCtalk accounts, but this is still unproven...

Again not true and you asked me about this already 2 years ago.

...If you have specific questions, you can ask Investa CEO directly, with whom you are already talking in telegram...

Again not true because I have asked these questions to Nick and Chris (CEO and CTO) but never get an answer.

...The short answer is that - we have run an ICO to raise funds by issuing INV tokens. With those funds we have built the products that you have already seen, plus delivered even more than the 3 services we originally promised in the whitepaper.  Some minor products were also removed from the whitepaper long before the token sale started and so are not relevant now...

I am with Investa from the start and I never heard that some minor products were removed from the whitepaper. Which ones?
I have read all messages in the Investa Telegram group and on all social media channels. I haven't seen any announcement about this.

Like @Crypto mania said:
...I want to see this project successful and hope they will come to us the honest answers as it was until now.
there will be no problem to wait or if something needs to be changed or even is already but let us know about this.

...you are unhappy because INV value isn't high enough and it is not fully integrated on our exchange...

Again not true. I can quote many of my posts from this thread or even from Telegram where I encourage people to HODL and even accumulate more.
Never said one word that I am unhappy with the price. I was even against of too fast listing on Ibitt exchange, but you don't remember this of course.

...I am one of this hodlers who doesn't want INV token to be listed too soon and think that we should wait for the market to move.
Bad timing could be very bad for everybody. There is a lot of liquidity needed and we need more advertising and volume for IBitt exchange first...

...I think the best advice is to HODL and wait for better times. Investa is a real company with real products and price should rise in good circumstances.
Only a few of my posts to prove my exact thoughts, fillings and words above.

...Are you pushing us hard so you can sell all your INV for a profit?...

Again not true and I proved already that you are not right about this. No sense to repeat myself again.

...We don't post on bitcointalk very often but I hope you can appreciate that the business is developing and we are doing our best to generate value for everyone in the community.

Just try to be honest with us. Don't treat us as blind fools because a lot of people on this forum has a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and ICO's.

Especially scammy once and when a red flag pops up questions are asked. If there are no proper answers to these questions and people start to be banned because of them, then believe me there will be only more red flags and hard questions. People learned their lessons on so many scammy ICO's and nobody will wait years for something which should be delivered a long time ago or to hear excuses every time a hard question is asked.

crypto mania

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:03:50 AM

It appears that @cryptomania is another of your own BTCtalk accounts, but this is still unproven.

You have asked me about this 2 years ago and I have explained that we know each other but are no alts.

I can't do anything that some kids can't read and tried to tag us as an alt account.

But this is not the main subject here only Investa and our invested money.

I still don't see answers to my questions.
crypto mania

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:41:20 PM

Still no answers?

I thought so. Is easy to say what you want during the O only hard to deliver after.

Same story everywhere I was hoping that Investa would be different. heh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: