Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INV] iBitt - CRYPTO EXCHANGE, ATMs & MONEY Transfer 🌎...!  (Read 24970 times)
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:10:29 PM

From your discussion with the Investa CEO, i can see some good new points in the project. Especially with the INV token which seems to be growing slowly without a hype.
What makes me feel a little satisfied with the Investa project is the ongoing work of Devs to make the platform as much solid as possible. Their work seems not to be based on fake marketing despite the ibitt exchange still lack a puch with a strong marketing strategy.
As always, a great reply. Thank you for the fast response. Please keep updating this thread each time you receive some news. You seems to be the last one here interested in the project  Cheesy
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 11:44:04 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2020, 10:40:16 PM by wwzsocki

...Their work seems not to be based on fake marketing despite the ibitt exchange still lack a puch with a strong marketing strategy...

I told you already in my earlier reply that I try to provide only honest information in this thread and stay away from sharing my private opinion about Investa.

If you want to know what I think personally and my private opinion, just send me a PM here or on Telegram.

Don't want to be accused of spreading FUD or from the other side for HYPE (shilling), I hope you understand, especially when I am holding a significant bag of INV token.

I was already two times banned from the Investa group on Telegram, so we had misunderstandings with the team in the past and now I try to act as a neutral observer.

...INV token which seems to be growing slowly without a hype...

Can't agree here.

Investa company is indeed growing without hype, but INV token not and there is/was no liquidity from the beginning. There wasn't even one trade so far with INV.

This is why I keep asking for some advertising or marketing and more implementations of INV into already existing products because there is no liquidity at all.

...You seems to be the last one here interested in the project  Cheesy

Indeed it looks like this is the case. I was enrolled in bounty and did some jobs for Investa during their ICO (translations, managing communities), so I am sitting on a big bag of INV.

In my interest is that this project is successful, also this is the reason why I don't share my private opinions here.

Of course, if there is something fishy then I will be the first to warn everybody and criticize the team, and also I will say "great job" if there is indeed something worth applause.

...As always, a great reply. Thank you for the fast response...

Also always a pleasure to talk with you, I hope you will be not the last one interested in Investa  Wink Cheesy.

Do you have some INV? Why are you so interested in this project?

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 05:52:06 PM

Months passing and nothing changes with INV token.

When people ask the team about the token they reply that this is our fault that there is no volume and nobody is interested because don't trade enough and don't do advertising for INV token.

In my opinion, it's totally ridiculous statement.

Already we are 3 years further and no one trades on INV token pair. This tells only one thing- nobody is interested in INV, even the team!!!

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:35:35 PM

I even forget this project because of no updates coming from the team. Hopefully they will add trading pair for investa for us to sell our tokens.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 10:32:16 PM

...Hopefully they will add trading pair for investa for us to sell our tokens.

Trading pairs for INV token exist for a long time but there is no volume, I think there were only a few transactions during all these years and the team does nothing to make the token worth something. Sorry to say but even I lost any hope in this project because the team gives no signs that they will start to do something.

Even more, they accused us, investors, that the tokens are not successful because we don't trade them on their exchange. It's of course the craziest excuse I have seen so far.
Looks like they are done with the token and will do nothing more, of course, it should be fully implemented to all Investa products and is not.

There should be a suite of products we can use with INV token and I don't see them of course.
Looks like the token was needed only to do the ICO and raise funds from investors, just after nothing more happened with it, no new listings, marketing, anything.

Of course, they were busy with setting up the company and we all waited for the token to be added everywhere but this is not the case, INV token is not the main token for Investa like BNB for Binance, where you have all trading pairs added to BNB. We all thought that this will be the case or even better because Investa has also cards and that is why it should be even better but so far seems INV is not needed and nothing is done more.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:30:50 PM

I have been studying various crypto platforms for several years, including crypto exchanges. Some of them have been successful, others have already closed. But having turned my attention to the ibitt exchange, I cannot understand one thing, why the exchange has been for several years, but there is no activity on it, and is it still active? Perhaps the administration is waiting for the right moment to enter the market? On the other hand, the functionality of the exchange is outdated and will require updating. I would like to know more information from the administration, whether the exchange will continue its development or is it an abandoned project.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 10:37:21 PM

...I would like to know more information from the administration, whether the exchange will continue its development or is it an abandoned project.

With Investa aka Ibitt nobody knows how it is to be honest, there is an exchange and service but when you ask about development there is no and never was in my opinion. Token was needed only to make an ICO and ask investors for money in return. I don't see any development, INV token is not traded anywhere and has 0 volume from start.

coupable

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:34:29 PM

Funny to know how the team blame investors not to trade their shitcoin.

The exchange is running but seems like nobody using it because no records of the volume.

Then what? Nobody need INV token? Ibitt exchange is a scam? But where are those who invest in this project? Me myself i was a signature campaign participant and hopefully didn't invest in it because seriously i believed it's an honest project.
coupable

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 09:07:55 PM

...I would like to know more information from the administration, whether the exchange will continue its development or is it an abandoned project.

With Investa aka Ibitt nobody knows how it is to be honest, there is an exchange and service but when you ask about development there is no and never was in my opinion. Token was needed only to make an ICO and ask investors for money in return. I don't see any development, INV token is not traded anywhere and has 0 volume from start.
Quote for you wwzsocki to receive notification because it seems that only us are left in this forum who are interested in this project.
I am still a member of the Telegram group for the project. It has become a dead group par excellence since it is currently a hotbed of spam and scam projects. At the same time, the site is working and there are no complaints from it. In fact, there are no evaluations about it anywhere, but according to the front page of the platform, the company that owns the project has three headquarters: in Argentina, Chile and Britain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: