Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

The ICO ends soonest and will be a good investment for 2018, this project shouldn't be neglected by smart investors

IT will be a good time to purchase, have you seen there roadmap at all?

Q2 2018                                                                                         Q3 2018
                                                                                                    Oracle Hub Launched
Virtualchain Layer Launched
Storage Miner Software Launched
Desktop Wallet Software Launched
Official Launch Of The Cnet Wallet And Token Sale 

Some big updates due this quarter and I'm very excited to see the progression
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

The ICO ends soonest and will be a good investment for 2018, this project shouldn't be neglected by smart investors

Q2 2018                                                                                         Q3 2018
                                                                                                    Oracle Hub Launched

Yeah, some really good updates. I'm especially curious about the miner software and the wallet. It will be an interesting year für uns contractnet investoren
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

Oracle Hub Launched

We are still in Q1 2018 and so much has been going on, in part of their roadmap for Q1 feb 2018 there is a plan for Git repository fork for inter planetary file system IPFS... What's the progress on that atm?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

Oracle Hub Launched

We are still in Q1 2018 and so much has been going on, in part of their roadmap for Q1 feb 2018 there is a plan for Git repository fork for inter planetary file system IPFS... What's the progress on that atm?

Haven't seen info on the fork yet, but hopefully we'll see some public commits soon. Personally i'm anxious for Q2 to see what their storage miner looks like, i'm always looking for things to do with my empty storage space i've got a few other storage projects but i like to diversify so if the options their for contractnet i'll definitely be jumping on the bandwagon with that as well Smiley

Will be interesting to see how quickly the uptake will go once the first parts of software betas are released.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Few ways ContractNet plans to support and grow a community:
- IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services.
- 3rd party developers can create new Oracles and sell these on our Oracle Hub.
- Smart Contracts can be used to fundraise through Crowdsales on the platform in
   exchange for tradeable tokens,
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

- IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services.
- Smart Contracts can be used to fundraise through Crowdsales on the platform in

I've already read about that, especially the point "IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services." i was interested. I'm curious how this will work in practice
jamzzz123

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

I've already read about that, especially the point "IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services." i was interested. I'm curious how this will work in practice

I couldn't find any information on the science behind it but I do like the sound of that by which you can sell data streams to other users/services, I'm sure there would a market behind some like this if there is a correct implementation.

Can any of the team point us towards some more information on this.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

I couldn't find any information on the science behind it but I do like the sound of that by which you can sell data streams to other users/services, I'm sure there would a market behind some like this if there is a correct implementation.

Would be nice if the team could post some examples for the types of interactions the smartchain will allow, they have given a pretty solid usecase scenario like you mentioned above but for many of the new people, hell even myself i'd still like some examples of the actual way the platform will integrate with each type of IOT that they are looking at implementing.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Is quite vast and a lot of tech terms involved but the effect it has on our daily lives is what matters most, giving developers the opportunity to create new oracles using the platform of ContractNet is a sure way to increase viability
jamzzz123

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Is quite vast and a lot of tech terms involved but the effect it has on our daily lives is what matters most, giving developers the opportunity to create new oracles using the platform of ContractNet is a sure way to increase viability

Yeah I agree completely with you, I think there is a huge potential in this kind of industry if it can have an positive effect on our daily lives.

Today and tomorrow are the last days to get your chance on a 15% bonus, get it whilst you can before it drops to 10%
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

Yeah I agree completely with you, I think there is a huge potential in this kind of industry if it can have an positive effect on our daily lives.

Today and tomorrow are the last days to get your chance on a 15% bonus, get it whilst you can before it drops to 10%

Man I can't believe the ICO is nearly over already, I feel like ContractNet only started their token sale a couple of days ago!

I hope all their supporters have had enough time to participate and make their investments!

Cnote328

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Man I can't believe the ICO is nearly over already, I feel like ContractNet only started their token sale a couple of days ago!

I hope all their supporters have had enough time to participate and make their investments!

Yeah mate can't believe it also, tomorrow is the last day for the 15% bonus and purchase price of (BTC)0.00016 and (ETH)0.00160. Anyone who bought at the first round is already in little profit, my advice to potential investors purchase now before they get to next round.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:24:35 PM

All I can see are streams of income and job opportunities opening up for vast majority of people, the mobile industry is a big industry and contranet is set to leverage on that

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

Yeah mate can't believe it also, tomorrow is the last day for the 15% bonus and purchase price of (BTC)0.00016 and (ETH)0.00160. Anyone who bought at the first round is already in little profit, my advice to potential investors purchase now before they get to next round.

It's gone so quick! I still think it's amazing that ContractNet are bringing in thousands of dollars worth of investments every day even in this terrible bear market we are in!

CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Its a lot of money, especially once BTC begins to rebound same as the ETH. Right now the FIAT value is lowish, but if contractnet maintains that stock for a few weeks i'd imagine the FIAT worth of the investors cash will be much higher.  I'd imagine we will continue to see a stead increase as the rounds go on, would be kinda cool for them to have a little spot where it shows how much was raised in the individual rounds as things go on.
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

It's gone so quick! I still think it's amazing that ContractNet are bringing in thousands of dollars worth of investments every day even in this terrible bear market we are in!

The ICO really only lasts very short, and the bonus is reduced every 3 days. Maybe that's why it seems so fast to us.
Incidentally, the next step in the bonus is from 15% to 5%, that's a lot. So if you want to get a good bonus fast, you should buy by tomorrow at the latest
Cnote328

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

Its a lot of money, especially once BTC begins to rebound same as the ETH. Right now the FIAT value is lowish, but if contractnet maintains that stock for a few weeks i'd imagine the FIAT worth of the investors cash will be much higher.  I'd imagine we will continue to see a stead increase as the rounds go on, would be kinda cool for them to have a little spot where it shows how much was raised in the individual rounds as things go on.

I was about suggesting same, showing how much was raised in each rounds will show some level of transparency and investors likes to follow up on their investment by any means possible this will create an avenue for that.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

I was about suggesting same, showing how much was raised in each rounds will show some level of transparency and investors likes to follow up on their investment by any means possible this will create an avenue for that.

Yep i'd imagine most ICO's right now are going to hold whatever they own wisely, that way they can make the most of their raised capital to do the best they can for the project. As most of the companies like contractnet will have to liquidate the crypto to fiat to actually pay people and get things done sadly, as most of the contractors and programmers don't accept crypto yet sadly Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: