Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you follow trading advice from crypto influencers?  (Read 1245 times)
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

I actually follow some cryptocurrency influencers however I don't rely on their judgement on which coins they vie for instead I compare their coins to my own coins which I am holding and see if we are on the same page. If what they explain about a certain coin is somewhat the same as my understanding then I'd go for that coin and invest them or trade them.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

I'm thankful to these influencers, because they are real pioneers and are first to take responsibility for the decisions of many people on such a new market (yes, I mean many people don't think and just follow the influencers' patterns). Did you notice that during the bear market the majority of trading channels just kept silent? Nobody knows for sure, what to do!
As for me, I tend to listen to different opinions and act from my own point of view.
These people are truly appreciated because they are of really great help for giving pieces of advice, they undoubtedly show concern and care for all of us to be successful in cryptocurrency. However, too much reliant from them can't help us grow, we should also do our part and be mindful of what needs to be done and those that really matter, to progressively attain our objectives in life. After all, we decide for ourselves and don't be anxious to do so. The result would examine our strengths and weaknesses and what we are capable and not capable of. It may be hard to stand with your own feet sometimes, but take a look at what influence it could bring to you.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

If my principles in trading do not rely on a prediction from others because the way it will only make a get upset when the prediction is not right so if we believe in wholeheartedly surely all wishes will be realized properly.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

There are crypto influencers and they spread rumors just for their benefit so before following personal research is needed to know the reality and take decisions accordingly,sometime you follow influence blindly you loose badly so personal initiative should take to analyse the market.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?
Yes it is true that some of the community here rely of the tips and advises from the experts. This thing would depend on your belief and trust you have. If you think they are good influences and you know it is right, you are free to do it, just simple as that in my opinion.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

The basic thing you need to understand is never to follow anyone blindly when it comes to investment, you need to take everyone's advice but you need to study the coin as well as the market to become successful and you need to understand what is going around the globe in regards to digital currency.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

Yes, I’m follow the trading advice from the crypto influences because they are known the best and expert in this business and also they know very well what are the flow of this kind of business
inside and outside because of them experiences in same field.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

There is no harmp to listening to the experts at all. You must know your own style, make your portfolio and adjust accordingly to that. Diversify your investment, also
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

It depends on the experts who provide an advice.  I trust only several closed telegram channels. It is either very expensive to join them just now or even impossible.

Yes, sure - it always depends on the person who gives you this advice or on the source where you get the information. Telegram is OK but IK trust myself sometimes more.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

It depends on the credibility and expertise of the one giving the advise. Of course, the advise of crypto influencers usually create hype around that product which in turn favours investments

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market us unique, because many investors don't understand blockchain technology.  So they rely upon experts on YouTube, Twitter, and Telegram for information, analysis, and advice.  As a result, we have the phenomenon of crypto influencers.  Some are reputable, like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery, but others are not.  What's your opinion on Crypto influencers?  Are they good for this market and the cryptocurrency movement?  Do you take advice from them?  And who's good to follow?

I usually read their article to make it my reference on my future trade. But following always their advice is a bad habit to develop. It might bring you bad earnings since you really don’t if they are trustworthy. The best thing to do is rely on your own conviction.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

Hoah! I'll try to search those experts for future reference Smiley.

Well, for me there's nothing wrong to take considerations on what crypto enthusiasts say because they can enlighten you on what the right thing to do. But remember, "too much is not always good" so do not whole heartedly depend on them. You should learn to trust your intuitions and make your own decisions. Don't be afraid if you fail, at least you learned from your own mistakes and you may used this to become a better trader.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

There is no harmp to listening to the experts at all. You must know your own style, make your portfolio and adjust accordingly to that. Diversify your investment, also
Sometimes it is helpful to apply those techniques that we get from the crypto influencers and hence they can also share helpful tips because they are already been there and experience already doing a successful trading. But of course you should have your own style and strategies to learn your own experience.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

Since i am just a beginner in trading, I spend most of my time watching trading tutorials in youtube, And im so glad that somehow there are cases which broadens my mind to do so, and it totally helps in my practical application in terms of transacting alt coins.

otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

No! I strictly follow my own conclusions and observations. If I get anything useful at all from the cryptocurrency influencers, that will be the general sentiments as regard the coin been talk about and opportunity to read between the lines!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

yes influencers crypto very helpful once in trade, there I can see about the market, prices and others. it's not all true but we can filter it.
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Basically, I follow my own strategy and rely only on my technical analysis, but the advice of influential people helps to make a decision, because these tips are very useful!

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

I will never follow their advice. Remember, all of them are sharks and we are just small fish. They can scam you to make a profit from the pump and dump.
Be careful with the advice and guesswork of the sharks. Those voices are worthless and I advise you not to believe it....
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

I will never follow their advice. Remember, all of them are sharks and we are just small fish. They can scam you to make a profit from the pump and dump.
Be careful with the advice and guesswork of the sharks. Those voices are worthless and I advise you not to believe it....
Every suggestions of individuals are worth it and I already keen a knowledge about trading site. But somehow I also have my own strategies in terms of involving trade because everyone has different perceptions of price when to pumps and when to dumps from time to time as market changes at short period of time.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

Most I trust on my analysis and work according to my plan but I see what influencers say about the other coin and after that, I do my analysis on that coin again and if I like that coin then only I buy them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: