Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4373 times)
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:15:40 AM

Souns really good! I think your platform that will attract so many buyers and sellers especially due to the fact that the fee charged on the buyer and seller is so small (2%) compared to 30% charged in the old markets..this is really awesome. I have one more question, when will the official ICO begin?

Hi,
The Main Token Sale will most probably start in June

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Laurensa

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

Souns really good! I think your platform that will attract so many buyers and sellers especially due to the fact that the fee charged on the buyer and seller is so small (2%) compared to 30% charged in the old markets..this is really awesome. I have one more question, when will the official ICO begin?

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance
ico will start in June is still a long time, hopefully, the team will be more to finalize its plan until later ico will run smoothly and success can reach the targeted result.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Join Us In Telegram!

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Hello,

We have added LibertyLance ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/libertylance).

If you have any question about LibertyLance ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Join Us In Telegram!

Seriously this is an underrated project. Hope that the community could grow more as they see the potential of this project. There are alot of crypto out there with strong community but in the end only pump and dump. too bad
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance

Still enough time to start. The team has time carefully prepared for ICO. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Hello,

We have added LibertyLance ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/libertylance).

If you have any question about LibertyLance ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Thank you so much Coinwoot for adding our project to your website

Seriously this is an underrated project. Hope that the community could grow more as they see the potential of this project. There are alot of crypto out there with strong community but in the end only pump and dump. too bad

Hi,
You're absolutely right about a growing and supportive community.
Without community backing I don't think any blockchain based project
can survive

Still enough time to start. The team has time carefully prepared for ICO. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign?

Hi,
You can participate in our bounty campaign by registering on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/login
Here is our bounty thread with instructions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048609.msg31375384

Regards
LibertyLance

dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

UPDATE!

Here is a blog article on
'All You Need To Know About LibertyLance'
http://ow.ly/XTQz30jbUWa

jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

I see many good things in this project and im glad to join here. Hope will success really soon. Go Go Go

Hi,
Thank you for your support and joining our project
This is only the start we have many updates coming in the few weeks

Regards
LibertyLance

Thank you so much, i hope many investors come then the project will success. I enjoy participated here Smiley

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
jalxyx1

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

Very well. I think so. I can feel that this project might be useful for each participants. Good luck for the project.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

Thank you so much, i hope many investors come then the project will success. I enjoy participated here Smiley

Hi,
Thank you so much for being here and showing your support
Good to know that you are satisfied with our progress so far

Regards
LibertyLance

amelibal

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

Company with an innovative approach, a very interesting road map! The company found its place among all the competitors! I'm sure the company will show good results for ICO! I wish you success!
amelibal

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

Very well. I think so. I can feel that this project might be useful for each participants. Good luck for the project.

Yeah, I agree with you. They have a great team in their company. I also wish this project will be one of the success project in this year. Good luck for us  Smiley
jalxyx1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Yeah, I agree with you. They have a great team in their company. I also wish this project will be one of the success project in this year. Good luck for us  Smiley

Let me just tell you that this is one of the best projects ever. Hopefully, each of us may gain benefits from this.
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Let me just tell you that this is one of the best projects ever. Hopefully, each of us may gain benefits from this.

oh really? so if this project was awesome as good as you said, lets we invest our money here and believe the team

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Company with an innovative approach, a very interesting road map! The company found its place among all the competitors! I'm sure the company will show good results for ICO! I wish you success!

Hi,
Thank you for praising our work
We are working hard towards the success of our project
Hope you'll also be a part of it

Hi,
Yes we do have a great team in place that is very hard working and dedicated
We'll soon be adding new members to the team

Regards
LibertyLance

jalxyx1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

Oh hi. I wish all the best for this project. Moreover, I believe the team will reach the target!
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

Oh hi. I wish all the best for this project. Moreover, I believe the team will reach the target!

Hi,
Thank you for wishing us luck
We will reach the target together with your support and help

Regards
LibertyLance

dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Upcoming Partnerships

We're currently in talks with a few potential
projects for strategic partnerships.
All the relevant details will be disclosed
in the coming few days.

chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Seems, that good news are coming. Keep going strong. We need something like this. A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: