Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4367 times)
kerberox

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

BTW, don't get me wrong. Your website is superb as well as your documentation. I am trying to get informed as I consider joining the pre-sale.
Two more things to consider: I did not find easily the pre-sale date. When is this happening? You should display this prominently in your website.
Also, where can I buy the token? Do you need KYC? How is that cleared?

Hi,
We're going to have 3 funding rounds:
- Private Sale
- Presale
- Main ICO

Dates for all these rounds will be announced at a later date and all tokens can only be bought through our website

Regards
LibertyLance

Hi Dawood,

I strongly suggest you adding dates. This will help you gain credibility. Besides, if the pre-sale is in April.... aren't we past half through April already?

Given the lack of, I also subscribed to your distribution list. Let's hope this will be sufficient! There are SO MANY ICOs right now, it's hard to keep track of them all!

Good luck!

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

Hi Dawood,

I strongly suggest you adding dates. This will help you gain credibility. Besides, if the pre-sale is in April.... aren't we past half through April already?

Given the lack of, I also subscribed to your distribution list. Let's hope this will be sufficient! There are SO MANY ICOs right now, it's hard to keep track of them all!

Good luck!

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion
The Presale is not in April
As I said the sates for the funding rounds will be announced at a later date. As of now we are only focusing on building our project and a community around it.

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Good evening, a team of developers of the libertolanche. Tell me, please, what will be your difference from other competitors that already exist in the market, and those that also plan to enter the world market?
Ases001

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

ove this project, look like promising it will help many freelancer.
any plan to add total supply or burn this token later ?
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

Good to see a new project for freelancers, for fair working between freelancers and merchants. We had needed such a platform like  LibertyLance for a long time, and now it here.
Yes i agree with you, this project aim to transform the gig economy by providing a self regulatory trustless system between the two parties frelancer and client. This platform technology will help both parties have a good and healthy relationship enjoy the lowest fee with security of funds. It nice to know that now  have a positive feedback from the community, am sure they are now ready to launch the pre-sale.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

Good evening, a team of developers of the libertolanche. Tell me, please, what will be your difference from other competitors that already exist in the market, and those that also plan to enter the world market?

Hi,
There are a lot of differences between our blockchain competitors such as Blocklancer, Coinlancer, Freelancercoin and Lancechain but one of the main difference is that we're introducing the first decentralized gig based marketplace like Fiverr whereas all our blockchain competitors are based on model of Upwork and Freelancer.com. This gives us an edge as we have ZERO gig based blockchain platforms right now and not only that the gig economy is growing at a very fast rate as in 2017, freelancers earned an estimated of $1.4 trillion.

First mover advantage in our niche is tremendously going to help us capture a good market share in the freelance blockchain space.

ove this project, look like promising it will help many freelancer.
any plan to add total supply or burn this token later ?

Hi,
The total supply is 50,000,000 LTN and any unsold tokens in the main ICO are going to be burnt

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

TELEGRAM UPDATE!

Congratulations! We've reached 7000+ members
in our Telegram discussion group.

This milestone couldn't have been completed because
of your support and acknowledgment.

Join us on Telegram: http://ow.ly/SaOt30jyDjY

amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

The freelancers shift towards this platform will be a success considering that it offers the best options in the market. a point of suggestion to be more pro-active in terms of security this might be the target when it will be launched because this project will be there strong competitor.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

I can see lots of potentials in this Project .. I want to know exactly when exactly would the Public sale will start on May?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

The freelancers shift towards this platform will be a success considering that it offers the best options in the market. a point of suggestion to be more pro-active in terms of security this might be the target when it will be launched because this project will be there strong competitor.

Hi,
Thank you for your appreciation, it means a lot to the team
You're absolutely right about the security of the project and smart contracts used in the marketplace.
We'll be auditing our code from several reputable third party companies to ensure the code of the contracts before deploying it on the main net

I can see lots of potentials in this Project .. I want to know exactly when exactly would the Public sale will start on May?

Hi,
Thank you for being a part of our project
We do not have an exact date for the Main Token Sale but it is probably going to be in July

Regards
LibertyLance

haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Really interesting team with wonderful ambitions, give all my support for this campaign.
Any news where the token will be listed first?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

Really interesting team with wonderful ambitions, give all my support for this campaign.
Any news where the token will be listed first?

Hi,
Thank you so much for the kind and supporting words
As of now we cannot comment on the exact listing of exchanges but we'll certainly apply for exchanges after the conclusion of our main ICO

Regards
LibertyLance

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

from what currencies is it planned to convert into the internal currency of the project? and will the rates of services be automatically regulated with a change in the exchange rate? Smiley
kerberox

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

from what currencies is it planned to convert into the internal currency of the project? and will the rates of services be automatically regulated with a change in the exchange rate? Smiley

I guess this depends on the exchanges where the tokens list.

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion
The Presale is not in April
As I said the sates for the funding rounds will be announced at a later date. As of now we are only focusing on building our project and a community around it.

Regards
LibertyLance

Blocklancer also uses similar reasons to you to delay ico and Bounty hunter promote their project for 7 months, but ico they still can not reach the Hard cap
I hope your project will not be that way
sattriad
Copper Member

Activity: 283
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

Future Blockchain Summit is officially hosted by Smart Dubai Office, the entity recognized as the global first-mover in blockchain adoption, in partnership with Dubai World Trade Center. Designed to be the world’s most influential and creative blockchain event, the summit brings together over 7,000 chiefs of industry and visionary technologists from around the world to accelerate blockchain application in Dubai and beyond.
this is very extraordinary and promising.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

Its a good thing to know that it has no charges, its great now a days in that it has no charges. Great project and goodluck
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Its a good thing to know that it has no charges, its great now a days in that it has no charges. Great project and goodluck
Upon looking with the website there was a fee but minimal only compared to the existing platforms. Thats the main reason it gives a competitive advantages of this projects compared to others. the fees and the transaction speed.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

Blocklancer also uses similar reasons to you to delay ico and Bounty hunter promote their project for 7 months, but ico they still can not reach the Hard cap
I hope your project will not be that way

Hi,
We can only speak of our project and we guarantee that token distribution for bounty hunters will be right on time after our ICO ends without any delays. We won’t be doing something that our community is not happy about or approve of. A lot of hard work and dedication was spent on the bounty portal to provide an automated and smooth system for the bounty hunters.

All we ask is your support and trust in our project

Hi,
We charge the lowest fee from freelancers which is only 2% compared to traditional marketplaces that charge up to 30% of your earnings. LibertyLance is specifically designed by freelancers for the freelancers.

Regards
LibertyLance

k1cker_

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

Your project looks promising! I think you will the best freelance company on blockchain!
Good luck to admins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: