Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4366 times)
amelibal

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

A good start, I wish him speedy and rapid growth, and take up a niche in a multi-billion dollar industry, I believe in this project. The project is developing very well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icadanisan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

A good start, I wish him speedy and rapid growth, and take up a niche in a multi-billion dollar industry, I believe in this project. The project is developing very well.

Yeah. This is great company. I'm glad to join this campaign. Hope this project will be success and we together get rich  Wink
amelibal

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

I really liked this company , especially in its approach to business. I recommend to see it , believe me you will not regret !

I hope ICO will be successful. Fortunately for those who found this project. He has a great opportunity! Join cool project, watching him...
amelibal

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Yeah. This is great company. I'm glad to join this campaign. Hope this project will be success and we together get rich  Wink

Agree. This company is a self-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts. Hope this success bro..
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

I really liked this company , especially in its approach to business. I recommend to see it , believe me you will not regret !

Hi,
Thank you so much for being here and supporting our project

Hi,
Thank you for the best wishes
We do intend to capture this huge and growing trillion dollar industry in the coming years

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

Hi, may i know what's the agreement between Libertylance and EvoChain as you mentioned above that now LibertyLance partnered with EvoChain
thanks
amsiran_irene

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Upon looking with the Diagram could the team please explain what is "Gig" in layman's term for non-technical to understand at a first glance. thanks

Hi,
A gig can be described as a temporary or part time work for people that want to earn an extra income.
Gig is a job that lasts only a short period of time.
Example of an existing gig marketplace would be Fiverr.com

Let me know if you have any other questions

Regards
LibertyLance
This is somehow a platform similar to the existing ones, but has unique functionalities considering that it is powered using blockchain technology. Do the payments limited to crypto currency or there is a fiat option for the freelancers?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Hi, may i know what's the agreement between Libertylance and EvoChain as you mentioned above that now LibertyLance partnered with EvoChain
thanks

Hi,
We have partnered up with Evochain because they are building up a cryptocurrency exchange
for Visa Debit eGift Card which means by integrating with their platform, freelancers on LibertyLance
will be able to withdraw their earnings anywhere in the world through a Visa debit card.

This is somehow a platform similar to the existing ones, but has unique functionalities considering that it is powered using blockchain technology. Do the payments limited to crypto currency or there is a fiat option for the freelancers?

Hi,
Yes there are many existing freelancing platform solutions available for the freelancers but none of them are powered by the blockchain technology which gives us a competitive advantage as we are able to provide solutions such as Centralized marketplace authority, high transaction fee, security of funds, delayed withdrawals and undeserving reviews.

Initially, we are only going to have payments in cryptocurrency but we do plan to integrate other modes of payment such as credit cards and Paypal. Using these payment methods, the amount is going to be converted into cryptocurrency that can be further used to buy gigs on our platform.

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Libertyland brings a service that will be very helpful in the show economy market, this will really help the freelancers, so they will be able to build their own show economy, good luck
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

Libertyland brings a service that will be very helpful in the show economy market, this will really help the freelancers, so they will be able to build their own show economy, good luck

Hi,
Yes through LibertyLance freelancers will have the ability to work and be paid according
to their own terms instead of a centralized marketplace taking away majority of their
earnings while no security of work and funds.

Regards
LibertyLance

amsiran_irene

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Hi,
Yes there are many existing freelancing platform solutions available for the freelancers but none of them are powered by the blockchain technology which gives us a competitive advantage as we are able to provide solutions such as Centralized marketplace authority, high transaction fee, security of funds, delayed withdrawals and undeserving reviews.

Initially, we are only going to have payments in cryptocurrency but we do plan to integrate other modes of payment such as credit cards and Paypal. Using these payment methods, the amount is going to be converted into cryptocurrency that can be further used to buy gigs on our platform.

Regards
LibertyLance
---------
That's good news considering that the freelancers will have an option with regards to the payment as the platform offers competitive advantages when it comes to transaction fees and withdrawal duration as well. This project will surely shift the traditional mode of providing professional services worldwide.

amsiran_irene

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

As shown in the comparison table LibertyLance has really huge advantages over the existing traditional platforms. Somewhat this platform has it all. Please do an extensive marketing on this project. ill be glad to help in a little way.

marpaci

Activity: 546
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work. The idea of project was relevant and catchy.
zglorg

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

As shown in the comparison table LibertyLance has really huge advantages over the existing traditional platforms. Somewhat this platform has it all. Please do an extensive marketing on this project. ill be glad to help in a little way.

Hi,
We have many competitive advantages over the traditional marketplaces such as charging extremely low fees, decentralized, security of funds, Jury based voting etc. Due to all these reason freelancers will finally have a platform where they are in total control of their work and freedom
We're glad to have you with us!

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
surely it will improve all this field
All my wishes
Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support and encouragement
All we need is the support of our community

Regards
LibertyLance

amsiran_irene

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

When to start the token sale? is there a minimum contribution?

nvthanh

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

Hi, The bounty will end when we have successfully completed our main Token Sale.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

REFERRAL PROGRAM

Join our referral program and
invite your friends to earn 10 LTN tokens for each referral!

Register at: https://libertylance.io  to get your own referral link
and start earning free LTN tokens.

Note: Each referral is worth $2

mdpadayao

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

I am a Freelancer, this will be an awesome project for people like us.
With a growing community base, this will greatly help freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts.
grayden

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

Are you the first ICO from Pakistan?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: