Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4361 times)
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

A very good project for the future.
Approximately Until When will this project end?

Hi,
The Private Sale is going to be in May. Dates will be announced in a few days
Main ICO is most probably going to end in July

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topisky

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

A very cool project, please how do I participate in the bounty program
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

A very cool project, please how do I participate in the bounty program

Hi,
To participate in the bounty program please register on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/login

Here is the link to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048609.msg31375384

Let me know if you have any further questions

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

So the whole thing is really for freelancers then? This is a great help especially to countries with low in-deman jobs. I hope that a lot of people around the world find about LibertyLance. It's really a win-win situation for the creator and community if the cryptocurrency is used wisely. I am from the Philippines and I am thinking that this could help a lot from my country. I hope a full success for LibertyLance. To the moon!
haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

This project is managed by a great and extraordinary team, Keep up the good work.
So do not hesitate to keep joining.
wentzeldk

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

LibertyLance is a revolutionary, free-lancing platform that is self-regulating and decentralized. It provides a gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent way possible using smart contracts.

The revolutionary, disruptive and decentralized power of blockchain technology helps to solve many of the present underlying issues inherent in traditional marketplaces. Smart contracts help to eliminate over-burdened centralized authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform.

Ultimately, LibertLance will help create an environment of transparency and independence using Decentralization, Smart Contracts, and Dispute Resolution as follows:

Using Decentralization, LibertyLance will open its entire operation to its community by using the Ethereum blockchain to provide a decentralized marketplace so that freelancers and clients do not suffer from unfair account suspension or disputes because the entire infrastructure is designed to be automated and trustless to the fullest possible extent.

LibertyLance will use Etherium Smart Contracts to eliminate the services of a middleman. Smart contracts will be deployed to act as an escrow medium with predefined conditions and rules to facilitate a smooth transaction between the client and freelancer.

Dispute or Conflict Resolution on LibertyLance will be done using smart contracts that ensure neither party has any payment problems or undeserved reviews. If either party is unsatisfied, an independent panel of token holders will deliver a verdict on the matter while being rewarded for their participation.

You are welcome to participate and contribute towards the future of the decentralized gig-based marketplace. Join LibertyLance today! https://libertylance.io/users/register?ref=psichore
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Will there be a possibility of mining the platform's cryptocurrency? If so, how complex and time-consuming will this process be?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

So the whole thing is really for freelancers then? This is a great help especially to countries with low in-deman jobs. I hope that a lot of people around the world find about LibertyLance. It's really a win-win situation for the creator and community if the cryptocurrency is used wisely. I am from the Philippines and I am thinking that this could help a lot from my country. I hope a full success for LibertyLance. To the moon!

Hi,
LibertyLance is specifically designed for freelancers where they are in control of their work and earnings.
Did you know that Philippines is one of the countries with most number of freelancers and it is a market that we’ll be certainly targeting in the future.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support

This project is managed by a great and extraordinary team, Keep up the good work.
So do not hesitate to keep joining.

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words
Our team is working relentlessly towards this project and a lot of updates coming in the next few weeks.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have

Will there be a possibility of mining the platform's cryptocurrency? If so, how complex and time-consuming will this process be?

Hi,
All the tokens are going to be premined as we are based on Ethereum’s blockchain and an ERC20 based token.
Tokens will be sold in the Private Sale, Presale and Main ICO

Regards
LibertyLance

sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Question:
There is something i wanna know about the Private Sale , is there a minimum and maximum amount one could buy during the Private Sale?I will be looking forward to hear from you Admin
joykhan

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

This project is so best project and it so good
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Question:
There is something i wanna know about the Private Sale , is there a minimum and maximum amount one could buy during the Private Sale?I will be looking forward to hear from you Admin

Hi,
The Private Sale is going to start in May. Dates will be announced in a few days
The minimum contribution required is 0.3 ETH while there is no maximum cap on contribution in the Private Sale

Let me know if you have any other questions

This project is so best project and it so good

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support and participation

Regards
LibertyLance

sabbirkaundia

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

I like this project.Thank you for your support and appreciation.
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

Earn free tokens by simply referring
your friends and followers to LibertyLance.

All they have to do is register on our site
and connect their Facebook account.

Referral Guide: http://[Suspicious link removed]/CiwQ30jGjlb

Joygalzz1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Have you heard???
Liberty Lance is having its Private sales soon. Be amongst the earliest investors and don't be left out
The Private Sale is going to start in May. Dates will be announced in a few days
The minimum contribution required is 0.3 ETH while there is no maximum cap on contribution in the Private Sale
Joygalzz1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

It is true that most of the projects are only trying to link their
idea with the blockchain technology with no real life use case.

But here at LibertyLance we are focusing on some of the problems
faced by the freelancing community such as high fees, centralized
authority, late withdrawals etc and that can be easily achieved using
the blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Report to moderator 
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Your market analysis says the number of Freelancers grows 50% annually and this is a huge market for your Platform.
But your Hard cap is only 5500 Eth, in my opinion this is too small ..

Do you have an Indonesian version of Whitepaper?
Because I can not find it.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

Your market analysis says the number of Freelancers grows 50% annually and this is a huge market for your Platform.

Hi,
According to the Freelancer Union's Report the number of freelancers are going to grow 50% by 2020.
The hard cap of 5500 ETH has been carefully selected as we do not need more when we can deliver everything mentioned in the road map in the hard cap of 5500 ETH. We are going to use this funding for approx 4 years.

Here is the Indonesian version of whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leIgd_O_TBj_-YRFXb_lJBuAFK__9leE/view?usp=sharing

Regards
LibertyLance

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

Hi,
According to the Freelancer Union's Report the number of freelancers are going to grow 50% by 2020.
The hard cap of 5500 ETH has been carefully selected as we do not need more when we can deliver everything mentioned in the road map in the hard cap of 5500 ETH. We are going to use this funding for approx 4 years.

Here is the Indonesian version of whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leIgd_O_TBj_-YRFXb_lJBuAFK__9leE/view?usp=sharing

Regards
LibertyLance
Thanks for the update Whitepaper Indonesia and we will learn to increasingly understand about this project.
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance

Very nice you  guys  already have the Indonesian Traslation. So that  it will be easier for the native Indonesian to  understand it. All the best.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Joygalzz1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Liberty Lance is a  good and interesting group, which is developing very fast. News spread very quickly. Also very friendly organizers. I think it's worth it to join them.
It will be of great interest to invest now and be one of the earliest investors

https://twitter.com/LibertyLanceoff/status/987318016722591746
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: