Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4367 times)
Adeyemiky3

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

If you can make this real i believe it will be great in future. But your team must work hard to make it real

Hi,
Thank you for your support and our team is working day and night in making this 'idea' in to a reality
Stay tuned as we have important updates in the upcoming days

Regards
LibertyLance

Ok good. We will be waiting to hear the good news....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adeyemiky3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Please when will the libertylance bounty campaign close? Also do we need to submit KYC before receiving the bounty rewards?
Adeyemiky3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

I have a question for you. Please can you give atleast 2 reasons to invest in libertylance ico? I mean state 2 reasons why your project different from others
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

Blocklancer also uses similar reasons to you to delay ico and Bounty hunter promote their project for 7 months, but ico they still can not reach the Hard cap
I hope your project will not be that way

Hi,
We can only speak of our project and we guarantee that token distribution for bounty hunters will be right on time after our ICO ends without any delays. We won’t be doing something that our community is not happy about or approve of. A lot of hard work and dedication was spent on the bounty portal to provide an automated and smooth system for the bounty hunters.

All we ask is your support and trust in our project

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it
For the moment I trust you and I will read the WP of this project to know everything in more detail.

Oh..1 more question.Private Sale is cancel until the cryptocurrency market is stable and according to you,when crypto market will be stable?
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:34 PM

Will there be burning of tokens if ever there will be unsold tokens? And will the supply increase in the future?
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Hey! Do you have telegram chat for bounty support? I think it will be more comfortable than PM

Hi,
We want to engage people in discussions specifically regarding our project and token sale
All bounty related issues are addressed promptly without any delays

Hello, it's cool to see another gig marketplace x blockchain startup. Good luck and I wish you guys success!

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words and support
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Regards
LibertyLance

Ok.
Can I ask questions about the bounty in this thread? I already wrote in the telegram,Dawood Khan said that they will check, but nothing has changed

Hi,
We're sorry if you faced any support issues
Please PM for any bounty related queries

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:40:10 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:58:31 PM by dawoodkhan97

Please when will the libertylance bounty campaign close? Also do we need to submit KYC before receiving the bounty rewards?

Hi,
Bounty campaign will close when the allocated tokens for bounty are finished or when we successfully finish our Main ICO
As of now there is no KYC for bounty rewards

I have a question for you. Please can you give atleast 2 reasons to invest in libertylance ico? I mean state 2 reasons why your project different from others

Hi,
Thank you for the question
The first and fore most reason is that we're coming up with a vision of creating the first decentralized gig based marketplace and unlike our blockchain competitors ALL that are built on the same freelance marketplace model with the same business model such as Upwork, Freelancer.com etc. We're basically Fiverr 2.0 (Blockchain)

Second reason would be our team as the core team knows each other and have been working for 5-6 years together now and the best part is we have an understanding between us which enables us to to reach our milestones and updates on time. I'll be the first one to admit that we do not have 'Ex Google' or 'Ex Microsoft' like team members but our team definitely has the experience as we have worked for top companies and websites in Pakistan such as Unilever, Daraz.pk (Pakistan's largest E commerce site), Goto.com.pk, Ufone etc

Hope this satisfies your question to some extent  Smiley

For the moment I trust you and I will read the WP of this project to know everything in more detail.

Oh..1 more question.Private Sale is cancel until the cryptocurrency market is stable and according to you,when crypto market will be stable?

Hi,
I do recommend to go through all of our documents to have a much better understanding of our project and idea and thank you for placing your trust in this project.

Private Sale will start in May but we still do not have an exact date yet. We'll certainly keep all our members in loop once we announce the date.

Will there be burning of tokens if ever there will be unsold tokens? And will the supply increase in the future?

Hi,
All unsold tokens in the Main ICO will be burned and there will NOT be any increase in token supply in the future

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

Hi,
Bounty campaign will close when the allocated tokens for bounty are finished or when we successfully finish our Main ICO

Hi,
The first and fore most reason is that we're coming up with a vision of creating the first decentralized gig based marketplace and unlike our blockchain competitors ALL that are built on the same freelance marketplace model with the same business model such as Upwork, Freelancer.com etc. We're basically Fiverr 2.0 (Blockchain)

Second reason would be our team as the core team knows each other and have been working for 5-6 years together now and the best part is we have an understanding between us which enables us to to reach our milestones and updates on time. I'll be the first one to admit that we do not have 'Ex Google' or 'Ex Microsoft' like team members but our team definitely has the experience as we have worked for top companies and websites in Pakistan such as Unilever, Daraz.pk (Pakistan's largest E commerce site), Goto.com.pk, Ufone etc

Hi,
I do recommend to go through all of our documents to have a much better understanding of our project and idea and thank you for placing your trust in this project.

Private Sale will start in May but we still do not have an exact date yet. We'll certainly keep all our members in loop once we announce the date.

Hi,
All unsold tokens in the Main ICO will be burned and there will NOT be any increase in token supply in the future

Regards
LibertyLance

That ia very nice. I have triedn the freelance.com before, but with a little success. Hopely with this new blockchain technology and you libertylance platform will bring a good news for me, which is new in the freelance world.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance

That ia very nice. I have triedn the freelance.com before, but with a little success. Hopely with this new blockchain technology and you libertylance platform will bring a good news for me, which is new in the freelance world.

Hi,
I'm sure through our platform you'll be able to find potential long term clients as the best thing is that you won't be sharing a whopping 20% of your earnings with us!

Regards
LibertyLance

Adeyemiky3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance

You have good reasons though. Especially the first reason is ok enough. Also it will be so great if truly you going to burn all unsold token
Adeyemiky3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I have a suggestion

Check your website.... Announcement participation bounty, there is no link to your bitcointalk forum
Adeyemiky3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Please fix this so that participants can easily visit  and post into your bitcointalk announcement thread. Thanks.
jalxyx1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Wow it is very interesting. Hopefully, the team will give all the best to this project, so everything will be very wonderful!
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:53:44 PM by dawoodkhan97

I have a suggestion

Check your website.... Announcement participation bounty, there is no link to your bitcointalk forum

Hi,
Thank you for highlighting the issue
It will be updated in a few hours

Wow it is very interesting. Hopefully, the team will give all the best to this project, so everything will be very wonderful!

Hi,
We're glad to have a supporter such as yourself with us on our journey
Thank you so much

Regards
LibertyLance

jalxyx1

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

Of course I do support this project since it is a great project!
Venl

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

LybertyLance is really a great coin, it is the future of digital money, and i will invest in this project.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

Of course I do support this project since it is a great project!

Hi,
Thank you your support and kind words
It is great to have you with us!

LybertyLance is really a great coin, it is the future of digital money, and i will invest in this project.

Hi,
I appreciate your enthusiasm and support
Our Private Sale starts in May. Dates will be announced later

Regards
LibertyLance

tengui

Activity: 494

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

It seems that this project has gained a lot of support from the participants. Do you provide campaigns in this project? I want to participate in the campaign. But, how do I join? I can not find the link to register.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ecnnn

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

as a freelancer myself, I am eager to learn more about this project especially how it will set itself apart from some other projects also dealing with problems in this field. the project will be on my watchlist.. 
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Liberty Lance Project is a long Project with a viable working Products.. For all Potential investors looking for viable and promising Project to invest ,  i will recommend this project and would urge them to read through these documents https://libertylance.io/#document
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: