Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 1071 times)
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

I think the first you must learn about how to analyzing coin price with chart candle. Simply, you can watching it in youtube because I think with youtube you will easy to understanding. To test, you may must deposit $100 to learn in exchange about that tutorials. Try to buy some coin that lower $1 and practice your tutorial there. I have doing that and it work.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

You should firstly take some time learning more about trading crypto currencies, getting the knowledge of the trading basics (at least) is a must before start with this world. After this you can easily study the market, the chart, choose the most profitable coins to trade, and learn when to buy and sell. And I advice you to start your first trades with small amount because there is always a risk of losing.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Well, for you to understand trading you must observe the market first, don't start immediately see first if trading will really fit for you, if this will make your passion, some experts are doing great in trading because they love what they are doing and they are making it as their passion.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

For me, the golden rule of trading crypto currency is the mandatory written fixing of orders and strategies. With an active game performed at any type of distance, the recording of planned, realized orders for each of the directions will help to calculate the average purchase price, the formation of its own sales strategy.

Well those technicalities can be learned through experiences hence, it can take a back seat for newbies. Knowing the basics prettymuch would be enough but conditioning your mind and emotions for what may happen is more important for me to polish.
For doing crypto trading, he must learn about crypto currencies in detail first. He needs to understand the behavior of different digital currencies over time. Then choose the one that can be used to earn most profit and can be handles by him. Bitcoin is the best but it also scares novice traders a lot due to big fluctuations. Compatibility is the most essential thing in my opinion. Patience and trust will be developed with time.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:12 AM

First you need to know you are heading to a terrain that is muddy, foggy and very unpredictable! Out of all these situation you get to find diamonds! Trading is very exciting, rewarding and unpredictable! Prepare as much as you can and be on your toez always.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

You need to know how to read the charts, the chart used in trading is the candlesticks chart. And there are some patterns that may help you in trading, but take note it is not that accurate. And also read the whitepaper of the coin you want to invest in. Then the most important thing buy low sell High. That is the most important thing a trader is doing right now.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
Bro, I don’t think asking that question in this forum will in any way help you at all, cause all we will only be telling you here is be patient, don’t be greedy, lol, those things ain’t taking you anyway.

When they add that you need to study everything that has to with trading, then you’ve got a long way to go and it’s not in this forum. Here we can only help you tips. So go and study everything you need to now about trading. That’s my own piece of advice.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
Merited by candy69 (2)

Before trading, you should learn some technical analysis, follow charts of various currencies how they are behaving. Choose which currency you are going to trade and then follow charts of that currency for the past few days and see how it has been behaving, as you have to buy low and sell high. There are a lot of video tutorials about trading and you can find a plenty of them on youtube, you can also search on google and find a lot of information about trading.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

In starting of trading cryptocurrency should be familiarize what kind of companies that have good reputation of exchange of wallet. And make the time and effort that aiming to success the goals and using good strategy.

Learning about companies that can be helpful in your trading is good too but what I think must be done in this regard, before entering into trading you must be knowing about trading. Firstly all the basic FAQs about trading should be answered and only then go for such other secondary information. Basic and primary information must be kept with you when you are ready to jump in.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

First of all, you should read a lot of news on crypto-currencies, at least 10-15 articles per day, you will start to understand and feel the market after a while, but not earlier than in a month. Then focus on one or two coins and start trading in small amounts
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Don't let your emotions get you and learn basic patterns which is proven effective like inverse head and shoulders which is nice because you will gain knowledge and you can use that in trading.
douglock

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

you need to know that trading is not for people who do not willing to learn more about it. If you do not have knowledge about trading, you will lose a lot of your money. Moreover, every year, trading strategy changes and you will know nothing if you believe that you can trade without learning a shit
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

You've got to learn that trading is not that simple and first time you will be loosing your money, temper and passion to this activity, after like a year of day trading experience you can withdraw first profit and it is not guaranteed. Also in crypto you have some chances to make a fortune.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

You've got to learn that trading is not that simple and first time you will be loosing your money, temper and passion to this activity, after like a year of day trading experience you can withdraw first profit and it is not guaranteed. Also in crypto you have some chances to make a fortune.
girls that in the first place should always be experienced on bounty campaigns, at the same time you will earn both starting capital and more accurately Learn in theory. And then I will be able to start practical training on the stock exchange.
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

The HOLDERS are the people who cannot trade. So first you need to learn the basics of trading.
bitbit99

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

Before start trading I would suggest to read forum rules.
Sometimes it is just good to refresh memory
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

How to guide ? Cheesy haha You really need to learn the most you can about the crypto you are going to invest in. Have to have a great security to not get scammed. Really double check the addresses you are going to send crypto Smiley
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

Well, for you to understand trading you must observe the market first, don't start immediately see first if trading will really fit for you, if this will make your passion, some experts are doing great in trading because they love what they are doing and they are making it as their passion.
Fitting is important factor that you enlighten here. Actually when people see their fellows and friends earning from bitcoins with almost negligible physical effort, they plan to do it as well.

They don’t know who incredible and vital role is there for mental controlling while dealing with all such stuff but definitely they never see until they come into field. So see if this fits you or not practically, only then decide accordingly.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

At the beginning, you should daily investigate 10-20 articles and news on the cryptocurrency topic. You can trade with small deposit, only when you understand what is going on. It will take years to learn technical analysis thoroughly, not everybody has enough patience for it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

For me, the golden rule of trading crypto currency is the mandatory written fixing of orders and strategies. With an active game performed at any type of distance, the recording of planned, realized orders for each of the directions will help to calculate the average purchase price, the formation of its own sales strategy.
Before starting off the trade, the first thing which you need to do is that you need to gather some good amount of money which you can then use for the sake of investing into any of the crypto coin and above all, you also need to learn all the basics and the fundamentals things which are necessary for you to know to become successful in trading. Get the experience first and then invest large amount of money.
Gathering good amount of money should even come last. Personally, I always tell those who want to trade that if they are sure they are ready and they have learned as much as they can which should guide them apparently, then they should start with little and practice what they have learned.

With that, they will definitely be able to gain some experience and confidence before going in big and may be by then; they can now decide to start gathering big amount of money to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: