Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 1074 times)
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

You should learn from experience, capture market trends in the past, see the coins you want to buy how they change over time. Make predictions in the future that the coin has potential. These are the essentials when you decide to invest in any penny.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

My advice, before you start trading cryptocurrency, you should:
Learn what helps you when making decisions in running cryptocurrency trading.
Knowing the ins and outs of cryptocurrency, how it works because cryptocurrency is a virtual currency with a very fluctuating value, a trader must know when he is to deposit their money and when they should sell it.
Find out the background of companies that offer cryptocurrency.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

The first thing you need to know about trading cryptocurrency is that there is no guarantee of any sort that you will make money as a result of trading. In fact you may lose all you have while trading. Know what you are doing and be safe.
if you dont have enough coins and brain to rule the market - be prepared to loose. Or just dont be surprised when it happens.
More than the number of coins, it is brain that can save a person from losing money. It is only possible if a person gathers good amount of information regarding his coins and trading. He must pay a close attention to the changing market daily and whenever there is a prominent boost or fall in the price, he should sell and buy coin respectively. In addition to this, courage and persistency with patience matter a lot.
You should know all those rules and principals that are necessary to use and apply in the market in order to survive and earn from here so that you are in benefit and get for what you are here. Now start research on the coin you want to invest in and if I prefer you Bitcoin as the most popular due to its response as you should learn about that. Your trading will be successful.
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

I think it depends on what token ot coin do you have, and on what it will be its future after a time. Because as my observation some tokens are pumped a day after they launched it and dumped after a few days until the value become low. But the other token is vice versa. So maybe you should analyse the capability of that particular token and read more about it before starting to hodl or sell.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

which you must know before trading is you have to know what bitcoin is moving up and down the price so you can know and you can get a lot of profits when you already have those skills.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

if you are a newcomer, there are hundred things you need to learn before trading. I can help you point out some important keys. The first is the knowledge about crypto and its technology. The second is the trading skills and the last is learning to control the emotion

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
It is very popular where those business man are into trading and selling coins because of its real potential to grow money faster than you thought , If you had some interest in trading and other this forum s perfect and you should learn the basic to the latest one new, article and etc it might help you to that. Second The bigger you risk the bigger you earn good money back. I start with small amount because im still earing some knowledge until i learn everything i could hep to be in this place always think positive.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

if you are a newcomer, there are hundred things you need to learn before trading. I can help you point out some important keys. The first is the knowledge about crypto and its technology. The second is the trading skills and the last is learning to control the emotion
Before starting to involve in cryptocurrencies, have a research of the concepts what is crypto means about, for what purposes why they established this. We should know the fact that it is too risky because the prices is so volatile but in crypto it has a chances to earn tremendous profit by having good strategies and the way to gain knowledge is to collect more suggestions for individuals.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

You need to have some key qualities of personality too, patience, keep calm, reject greed, be wise and do not panic sell.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

You should do an analysis of the coins you want to trade because it is very necessary to avoid large losses if there is a dump
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

There's a lot to learn about  cryptocurrency before starting to invest or trade. It's better to learn about how cryptocurrency and block chain technology works, how to stay safe in cryptocurrency, what affects the crypto market, and a lot more. As time goes by, you will learn from your experience, or by reading.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

I think you should know to start trading and you can make for the capital expertise you have to get a very big advantage is you have to know what makes the price move up and down so that there can know a good position to buy and sell , the expertise will provide a lot of benefits.
Capital management is just one part to know before starting to trade but it is not the only thing that is needed to be known. One thing I have seen is that so many traders who are newbies normally do not always have strategies before even entering a position and this is because they never learned before making the step.

Making profit from trading is easy most of the time, and losing money is easy as well, so it is left for the trader to choose which path he is ready to take. Learn a lot and win in most of your trade or just gamble your positions without learning and lose all of your money.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

All you have to do is learn how it works and its rules. To find out how to step and how to trade, you can try to practice through trading simulator. Look for the app.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

There's a lot to learn about  cryptocurrency before starting to invest or trade. It's better to learn about how cryptocurrency and block chain technology works, how to stay safe in cryptocurrency, what affects the crypto market, and a lot more. As time goes by, you will learn from your experience, or by reading.
Yes.Basically you will really learn from your own experience.Because in all means,experience is still the best teacher.For me,the first thing we should know about cryptocurrency trading is that how it works and how risky it is if we  are not sure of our own acts.We might lose or gain profit in the end,depending on how we respond to the price market that is so volatile.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

when trading you must know the way first so you do not lose your money many cases when trading but they do not know how to trade and get profit for Hodl and Shell I suggest Hodl coin you because cryptocurenncy very hard to know with our mind
Like most people here always say, you may never know if you do not try. Normally, it would be stupid of anyone to just hop into trading without at least making sure they are very vast and have a great level of knowledge to be able to trade safely. So many people usually do not do this and this is the main reason why they always end up screwing things up since all they do is gamble their position in the market without any plan or strategy whatsoever.

Trading brings a lot of profit for traders and can also bring a lot of losses for those who are foolish enough to think they can do anything without learning.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

when trading you must know the way first so you do not lose your money many cases when trading but they do not know how to trade and get profit for Hodl and Shell I suggest Hodl coin you because cryptocurenncy very hard to know with our mind
The one thing that you should know when you're already decided to start trading cryptocurrency is learn and know how to control your emotions and have a long patience because in trading you couldn't tell that you could get a good profit everytime you trade your coin or whatsoever that's why all of the traders are treating patience as a virtue.
Basically, the only tool that any wannabe trader needs to be able to go through with what they want. It can be very frustrating for those who do not have the knowledge, and that is where a lot of people always miss it most times.

As long as you want to trade, the best thing is to never make a mistake of trying it out without taking learning seriously and not just rushing into learning but making sure one knows everything that is needed to know, otherwise, it would be a huge pain for anyone who really wants to go ahead in such situations without that.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

To hold and sell, is a safe way of trading with minimal risk involved. To be an active and a successful trader, requires a whole lot. It involves you knowing how to analyze the market; knowing when to enter and exit a trade; knowing what risk management is all about and how to apply it in a trade, amongst other things. But for a start, you need to first have an idea of what cryptocurrency is and factors that affects the market.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I think it depends on what token ot coin do you have, and on what it will be its future after a time. Because as my observation some tokens are pumped a day after they launched it and dumped after a few days until the value become low. But the other token is vice versa. So maybe you should analyse the capability of that particular token and read more about it before starting to hodl or sell.
You should know the market strategies and work according to that strategies so that your start will become safe and efficient. Many people failed with their entries and that is the poor business strategy made them face with losses.

You have to take the way to the Blockchain technology and to start trading with the help of this technology. Do not believe in other exchanges and give the first priority to the Blockchain technology.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

The first thing you need to know about trading cryptocurrency is that there is no guarantee of any sort that you will make money as a result of trading. In fact you may lose all you have while trading. Know what you are doing and be safe.
if you dont have enough coins and brain to rule the market - be prepared to loose. Or just dont be surprised when it happens.
More than the number of coins, it is brain that can save a person from losing money. It is only possible if a person gathers good amount of information regarding his coins and trading. He must pay a close attention to the changing market daily and whenever there is a prominent boost or fall in the price, he should sell and buy coin respectively. In addition to this, courage and persistency with patience matter a lot.
By brain, I assume knowledge which is very important for any trader to be able to make good decisions when they are trading any coin.

Trading is not an easy thing to embark on, because there is always going to be some tough decisions to make most of the time, and considering the fact that the market can be highly volatile, it is also necessary to always take that into note. Therefore, the complexity of the market requires some great level of knowledge to be able to pull through any trade without any form of emotion.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

It is not enough , no matter how much you know or how much you will know , More knowledge brings you more money , More books you read , more youtube videos , affect on your decisions and decrease the risk of your trading , so I say Keep learning , there is no graduation!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄