Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:40:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 1074 times)
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

to do the trading you should know is you have to know about the workings of trading and how you can get profit, you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you can get profit

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

First and foremost you should be inform that trading or investing in Crypto currencies are very risky especially Bitcoin investment because of the price is really unpredictable that will always fluctuating so therefore as a new comer, you should invest what you can afford to lose and always do research before investing to avoid or minimize future losses.
Yes trading is definitely very risky that everyone who tales it didn't have any assurance if they would get a profit or if they would get lose.  You must prepare yourself to get lose to get failed and to set your emotions to be brave to overcome loses and to accept failures because that was your preference as a trader.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

First and foremost you should be inform that trading or investing in Crypto currencies are very risky especially Bitcoin investment because of the price is really unpredictable that will always fluctuating so therefore as a new comer, you should invest what you can afford to lose and always do research before investing to avoid or minimize future losses.
Yes trading is definitely very risky that everyone who tales it didn't have any assurance if they would get a profit or if they would get lose.  You must prepare yourself to get lose to get failed and to set your emotions to be brave to overcome loses and to accept failures because that was your preference as a trader.
This is really good explanation, that trading has risk but risk is smaller than profit as f you will learn all features of trading then you will earn a lot of profit from trading. risk is our part of life so we should e ready to face it, as it brings profit for us, if you will overcome your fear of lose them nothing can defeat you, trade for long term and hold with patience don’t panic or trade at red.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

before knowing the trading currency we need to understand how the market move and past market dips and market reaction in various aspects
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

After you have determined your goal and completed training, it's time to try your hand at the demo account. Working with demo accounts is no different from real trading, except for one thing: you trade not real, but virtual means. Even if you lose some of these funds, your real money will remain safe. Thanks to this you will be able to try the methods and methods of trading that you learned in the courses, without the risk of losing real money. Many companies are free to work on demo accounts.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

If you truly desire to trade for the long-term you need to be able to have a strategy or a a system that will protect you and keep you around for the long-term. That means proper money management, good risk-reward ratio, and so much more.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

before trading what you should know is the price of the coin in the market at that time whether it has a price that is down and has a good coin movement to rise again, so you have to know when the right time to buy and sell and can analyze the market well
luckycoinn

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.

Yup, that's right, you have to know three basic, buy low and sell high. if you can do that, you can learn how to read chart to know what trend is it. You can also learn how to read indicator to maximize your prediction
jporter80

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

cryptocurrency trading is available 24/7 the year around .No other market is open that much.in addition,cryptocurrecy markets are volatile and liquid.
therefore,cryptocurrency trading fits perfect for all trader,it doesn't matter where ypu are-they market is open  all the time.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

You should know that cryptocurrencies are volatile and you must be ready to take all the risks and be willing to wait patiently. I believe that trading is challenging and it is an advantage if we have enough knowledge about it first. Be willing to learn things about it.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit.

Besides getting the information about these things, you should remember one thing. Trading is not only profits. You must be ready to lose sometimes but do not give up.
There is nothing like here in this world that can allow you to earn money from it and that doesn’t cost you a loss at least one time. Everything in this world have a sense of loss and win. Sometimes you are happy to gain a win and sometimes the situation is totally against the matter. It is all about the matter of learning either from win or from you loss. Both help you.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit.

Besides getting the information about these things, you should remember one thing. Trading is not only profits. You must be ready to lose sometimes but do not give up.
Trading is the most complex thing to do and that there are so many things which you need to learn if you want to become a better trader and wants to make some money by doing so. You need to get into trading only when you think you have this much of the information and skillset that you will be able to make some good decisions which will then help you in having some positive results.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

all you need to know when you start trading in cryptocurrency is you have to have the skills that can determine the right time to buy and the right time to sell the coin and you should also be able to control your patience and do not be easily influenced by the talk of others.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market,GBTC is a trust that owns bitcoin and sell shares of it,trading this avoids you having to trade cryptocurrecy directly.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

The first thing you should know right here and now, that this sphere is highly dangerous and risky to enter and work in.
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

I would say the important thing as for me to say that you should not forget to work and save in fiat too, because here is not stable
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

The most essential thing I believe is knowing first of all that there are times some coins are artificially pumped so they can take advantage of new/inexperienced traders. Do your own research
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

I think that the basics is buy low and sell when the price is high! It is not a secret even for non-traders who know market at least a bit. I am sure that this is the best way to trade and i also stick to this strategy
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

all you need to know when you start trading in cryptocurrency is you have to have the skills that can determine the right time to buy and the right time to sell the coin and you should also be able to control your patience and do not be easily influenced by the talk of others.
There is no trader without skills. If you are newbie even, you have to make sure that all the basic knowledge regarding your coin must be known to you. If this isn’t the case right now, believe me you are making big mistake to invest your money in here. This is great pool of traders and chances are limited so you need to be efficient for making good impact of your investment.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

The key of success in trading is fully patient to wait for best price to entry, from my experience in trading i hasbeen lose in some trade because inpatient and too greedy. And for beginner will be better to trade in coins that has strong fundamental, so when we are wrong prediction the price still has posibillity to going up more. Learn also about charting and price pattern to know the trend of the coins, that will be start bullish, bearish or reversal. Important also to learn management of risk and money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: