Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2413 times)
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

Some people that dont believe in the Bitcoin will say its a bubble but true believer on it say it will surely rise and continue to rise at the top. ITS NOT A BUBBLE !!!!!!
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

yes it can be said like that, bitcoin always makes bubbles but after that big bubbles can break at any time but after the bubble burst will always grow bigger new bubbles Cheesy
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

I think it can be true. Because, every traders are know that, maybe it not be bubble, but always there have risk. You should always be prepared for everything. So, if you risk, it should be smart risk.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Well I guess the pumping price of bitcoin then suddenly bursting out because of dumping will never end. Of course it is all about money especially to those investors. It will just depend on the timing of people who joins and leave whether they are lucky or not.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

No, bitcoin is not a bubble that will burst and be gone. Bitcoin survived already for many years, going up and down, like a roller coaster. Yes maybe its a bubble, but a mutant bubble. The bubble that pops in order to create a much bigger bubble. Well, let us see. It's better that way.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

No Btc isn't a bubble that will blast and be gone. Btc survived as of now for a long time going here and there, similar to an exciting ride. Indeed perhaps its a bubble yet a mutant bubble. The bubble that flies with a specific end goal to make a considerably greater bubble. Well given us a chance to see. It's better that way.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Now as the BTC market is getting its momentum back after the fall in the 1st quarter of the year, the topic " BTC price is a bubble" is arising again. We are going to see more of this type topic, soon in the forum. And if bitcoin fall people will start posting "BTC is dead".

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Bitcoin is actually a very small bubble compared to other historical assets and industries

a much more bigger bubble you can watch now but nobody really talks about is USA debt.. have u seen?

its something like 21 trillion! u could pile up money and reach the moon with all that money

so bitcoin it’s still a long way to go!

What? A bubble? Not at all, people. Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency that can change the world for the better. Just deal with it with enthusiasm, and you will be awarded. BTC can improve your life.
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

With all the latest developement in bitcoin, and many new and new investors are trying to take advantage of this cryptocurrency , bitcoin is no longer remain bubble now.It is making history now.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

bitcoin is not a bubble it is clear that the movement of bitcoin just up and down which means very different from bubbles which when above and increased can break but can not rise again while bitcoin is not like that bitcoin do price increase again.
mubigfan

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

I don't think so... Bitcoin will reach 20k usd at the end of the year... In around the world, we can see many country that use bitcoin like currency. Many people can use bitcoin to buy something... If you think bitcoin is bubble, you should think again ...
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I hope not)
In fact, to some extent this is true, but people were asked the same way when credit cards appeared. Many people also thought it was a bubble. However, time has passed and people are still actively using them. So there is no definite answer, only time can show it.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I read somewhere and now I stick to this theory that bitcoin is a needle for bubbles rather than the bubble itself!
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Yes, there are a lot of people who invest in Bitcoin and get a lot of profits, and there are also many wealthy investors who have come up with knowledge of virtual currencies. The above things we can get from the market that Bitcoin is not a bubble and it will grow.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is a bubble, because bubbles will explode at any time, and die in quick time.
But bitcoin is not like that, as long as bitcoin still has large spreads and volumes, bitcoin will last a long time.
So, in my opinion, bitcoin is a crypto currency, and not a bubble or a ponzi.
Be patient and wait is what we should do when bitcoin prices go down.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

My voice is that we are in a recovery phase. Nevertheless, there is a small chance that we have not yet seen the bottom, so if the price drops significantly more, you can say that it is still a bubble. I hope that bitcoin has reached the bottom and is gradually growing, so that at some point in the near future there will be a big breakthrough in the positive direction and we will be able to observe new horizons of the price that will not leave us indifferent and many will make so much money.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Unfortunately, We still do not know until when Bitcoin will increase its price and the reason why it is becoming a basis for other cryptocurrency for their value. Bitcoin is recovering from the dump that it has experienced because a lot of investors are investing again for the long term.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Economists have long said that volatility of cryptocurrencies checks all the boxes of a market bubble, but in recent weeks, there’s been debate about when that bubble could burst.
No one knows what its real value is
According to experts, the real value of Bitcoin is difficult to determine because of two reasons: The currency is incredibly volatile, and trading practices may manipulate behaviour in unregulated exchanges.

Joshua Gans, the Jeffrey S. Skoll Chair of Technical Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the University of Toronto, argues that the Bitcoin bubble isn’t going to burst — because it already has.

“It’s down 60 per cent from December. This is already a burst bubble. And it could burst some more, all the way down to zero,” he said.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

I agree that this is a "bubble", but when it bursts or it bursts, it is unknown to anyone. I personally think that the future is bitcoin.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

Pump will not take bitcoin to 20,000$. It is a slow and steady process and it may take 4 to 5 months until we see 20,000$ again. During this time we may see increase in prices followed by decrease in prices. The prices can not always move in upward direction constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: