Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2413 times)
Daeker102931

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

Yes, but it will recover as always
hongtham

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Yes, I think BTC is a bubble. There may be no limit
The bigger the pump

GOLD Stablecoin https://gold.storage/
Havva Song

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

A lot of people say it's a bubble, but it's worth noticed that also a lot of them has no ideal what bitcoin is. It's in human nature to deny things one is not familiar with.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

even if bitcoin is not going to be a bubble. because we know the bit before the world. we do not know that bitcoin will make money around the world bitcoin with the most new technology. so the bits will not disappear like bubbles.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

By itself, bitcoin is not a bubble, as it was conceived for its use as a means of payment. However, when they began to buy and hold it as a store of value, hoping to profit from its growth in price, it began to grow uncontrollably in price and therefore behave like a financial bubble. Thus, people do it by themselves. Since the price of bitcoin is not very high now, it can not burst. While we can not. say where is the limit, beyond which it can inevitably burst. Apparently, this will depend on the specific circumstances. However, if bitcoin is used more as money, it will not grow so rapidly in price and be pumped up as a bubble.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:48:34 AM

The Bitcoin Bubble. Currency is a way for people to exchange value. By itself, the currency does not have a real value. It only carries the symbolic value that people want to put in it.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:18:18 AM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

I don't think there will be time nor space for the bitcoin bubble to burst now since there has been countless investors like the person above willing to make a difference in the community. I'm glad we still have powerhouse investors willing to go the extra mile for bitcoins.

mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

Bitcoin currency fluctuate everyday, so we can say virtual currency like bitcoin is bubble. 

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble!
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

I think that a lot of people are asking this question now. I am sure that we will be able to give an unambiguous answer to this question only in a couple of years

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

No it is not bubble, that new is spread by bitcoins haters who do not have the courage to try bitcoins. Bitcoins is a useful innovative payment medium.
No I am not agree with your thinking as I think bitcoin is not a bubble as a lot of people are living in real life as rich from poor only because of bitcoin, bitcoin has become very high in price as it keep on moving all the time, bitcoin rise and fall very often but it never make us think that it is a bubble, bitcoin is an investment which increase in price with time and a lot of people are accepting the reality of bitcoin as best investment.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Bitcoin not bubble its a good investment cryptocurrency
keloy bale

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

In fact, yes, however sad it is to admit it! Like any other pyramid or bubble, bitcoin exists as long as people believe in it, as soon as everyone wants to return their invested money, the price will drop dramatically!
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

I believe that all this is the work of skeptics, and we can all fully trust bitcoin, as it is not the first year there on the market and has already managed to gain some popularity.

Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

For me yes its bitcoin is a bubble. Anytime bitcoin can be pop like a buble thats why we should be wise investing or use on it. Because nobody knows in the future. But many said bitcoin has great potential in the future so maybe bitcoin will not appear yet.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

Remember that bubbles always arise around things that radically change our way of life. It happened with the railways and the Internet, and bitcoin will be the biggest of all bubbles. " The closest analogy with the bubble is the crypto currency - this is what was observed on the Internet companies market in the late 1990s.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

If bitcoin really was a fraud, it would have been discovered long ago. Therefore, I believe that a great promising currency that can change our lives.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

I am agreed if the bitcoin is like a bubble phenomenon. However, not necessarily if the bubble will explode. The bubble may not explode because of the many improvements in the bitcoin regulation. But,  it will explode if many of bitcoin owners are in droves using bitcoin without any control. In other hand, I am sure that the bitcoin will not explode in the near years. I believe that bitcoin will still exist more five years again.

mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Bitcoin has several signs of a classic financial bubble. Derek Thompson, a senior analyst at The Atlantic, says it's hard to call Bitcoin a financial bubble, as the crypto-currencies have become a very real financial industry. Nevertheless, the model of the crypto-currency market is similar to the model of those financial assets that burst like a bubble, recalling the bubble of so-called dotcoms.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

I attended one seminar about this subject if bitcoin is a bubble. They even mentioned a story about the tulip bubble many years back. They mentioned in there that bitcoin is not a bubble as it was generated base on the power supply consumption and in the platform of blockchain. I personally believe that BTC will continue it's journey of up and downs until it reaches its real value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: