Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2413 times)
podarkes1992

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

I think that the bitcoin is the currency of the future!
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

I have never had any doubts about bitcoin, as I had time to carefully study it before investing I developed full confidence in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I will never understand why there are a lot of people who really think that bitcoin is a bubble.. No, the price is setted up by people, there is "no manipulation" from the outside, except those who put millions into it.
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

National currencies are a legal tender, through which they pay taxes or repay debts. No state allows and will hardly ever allow paying taxes in bitcoins, as this will undermine the so-called seigniorage - the income from the issue - and will reduce the control over monetary circulation.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

I believe that the anonymity of bitcoin in practice is its weakness. States want to control financial flows, which is necessary to combat economic crime, tax evasion and terrorism, and they will not voluntarily give up these opportunities. Some countries have already adopted or are taking measures aimed at regulating the circulation of the crypto currency, which is most likely to cause a fall or even a collapse in the cost of bitcoin, although the exact moment of this collapse can not be predicted.
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. It is the future asset. And i think no matter how many bad reports that media shows it will continue to rise. 
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

undoubtedly, bitcoin attracts many investors who want to get a good profit. and we are no exception.
Whales manipulate the price of bitcoin by inflating and deflate it. so in this sense bitcoin can be called a bubble. I do not believe that this bubble will burst. Cool

neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

One good thing about Bitcoin is if we assume it is a bubble - bubbles are constantly forming and popping, it makes it hard to form a “super bubble”. If Bitcoin crashes 50 percent every two or three months, it clears out a lot of the leverage that causes huge problems if you let it go too long.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Though i don't believe that Bitcoin is indeed a bubble, I have rather seen some trends in it, And that is people invest heavily into bitcoins and then hold for a time and when the value reaches a new high, most tend to sell their bitcoins all at once which brings the value down and the whole thing starts again.
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

I’m not sure how you could even argue that Bitcoin isn’t exactly like the internet bubble. The internet bubble did burst, causing a lot of worthless stocks to lose practically all value. And even though all internet stocks did lose value in the short term, the top companies killed it in the long run. Look at Amazon and Google now! Both of them were hurt bad by the bubble in the short term, but have killed it since then. Internet companies that made it through that time period are enormous profit machines now.

The situation in cryptocurrency isn’t really any different at all. If you think there isn’t going to be a similar bubble bursting, look at what has happened in the last month... A lot of these overvalued shitcoins are eventually going to fail. But there will be some big winners too. Bitcoin is likely going to be a winner in the long term, so even though it will be cut in price big time by these kinds of major corrections, in the long term it should kill it just like Amazon and Google have.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Bitcoin is a bursting balloon. There are many signs of bitcoin similarities to the financial bubbles that have occurred in history. For those who have a good memory and economic understanding, bitcoin reminds them both of excitement and apprehension. It possesses enough signs of an economic bubble - bitcoin bubble.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

of course bitcoin is not a bubble, the bubble is the news background around it, so everything happens because news good or bad, for lot of people it a indicator
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

The bitcoin price increase chart over the past year has seen a steady but volatile growth. The glamor of bitcoin makes many wonder whether to join this game immediately before it becomes too late or too expensive. Bitcoin is a bursting balloon
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

Bitcoin's behavior is suspiciously familiar. The fact is that we may be in a bubble but do not realize its scary, just like the bubbles of the past 150 years.
balu06

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

On that note, Bitcoin is not a bubble. When people start understanding it and start using it as a currency then the price will automatically stabilize and it will be a popular currency
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

It is correct that bitcoin is bubble, but new corcumstance make upper price. We don’t know how much th price is increased by the end of yhis year.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

"Bitcoin currently has many elements of the 'tulip bubble' mania that occurred hundreds of years ago
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

Bitcoin can be trace back to 2009...and until now bitcoin is  alive. I don't believed bitcoin is bubble, in fact a lot of country's are accepting bitcoin as legal.. And many big Industries are using bitcoin.and many investor's who trust bitcoin for their investments. In terms of price situation will it's normal bitcoin incounter deflating and inflating.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

The bubble analogy has some truth for cryptocurrencies - as it can well apply to initial coin offerings in the near future - but cryptocurrencies must be evaluated on their own.
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

In the end, this is an unexplored territory. We still do not know how to evaluate this currency and what will happen to it later. Historical examples can be taken and not taken into account. However, we know for sure that the technology of using the majority of crypto currencies allows new models of cost determination to pass through secure global electronic networks, and this in turn leads to unrest and nervousness of users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: