Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2413 times)
proearner12

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

A "bubble" can only be determined if something has reached fair market value and there is average price indicator to measure against. If you believe demand for Bitcoin will increase in the future then the bubble Bitcoin is in is in fact an inverse bubble, its grossly under-priced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Yes bitcoin is a bubble. As it did in 2017, after bitcoin was at its highest and then bitcoin declined drastically. The bubble has broken. But until now the bitcoin is not dead, there is a decline in value but the bitcoin slowly improves. And there's still a chance the bubbles will break again.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

I think bitcoin is a bubble that can explode at some point. After that I think the bitcoin value will indeed go down but slowly it will get back up and stable.
Nope, if you do think like what you said, you're not truely a Bitcoin-er and you didn't do your learning and researching well in this forum because we all talk carefully about this subject and Bitcoin definitely not a bubble.

samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble that is not stable but the chances of being burst is how much I don't know. Every month the price is dropping then rise again. As the market is the same so bitcoin not going to extinct so easily. So those are afraid to invest thinking that bitcoin going to burst, I think this is not going to happen at all.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

I think bitcoin is a bubble that can explode at some point. After that I think the bitcoin value will indeed go down but slowly it will get back up and stable.
Nope, if you do think like what you said, you're not truely a Bitcoin-er and you didn't do your learning and researching well in this forum because we all talk carefully about this subject and Bitcoin definitely not a bubble.
He was right thinking, the price from $20,000 down to the deepest $6,000. It's not a bubble? I don't admit at first but now it does not matter because the bitcoin is still coming back and more stable.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Bitcoin up and down position look like a bubble because it's suddenly huge dumping and pumping that's the reason some people say it's a bubble.Actually Bitcoin is a digital currency and future asset.Bitcoin & Blockchain is the most popular technology.
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

Most of the people think that bitcoin is bubble but i am not of them. Bitcoin is not a bubble though price volatility always high in this coin but it's not bubble

jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Defenitly it is!
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

I think bitcoin will share same destiny with popular technoological devices. It will be pulled into a bubble (its not bubble currently) it will burst too. But it will never die, it will always have base value cause of innovation.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chistiy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

Bitcoin is an asset and sustainable development in the future. I believe Crypto will explode next year and all the altcoin we hold will increase in value. The price of bitcoin is volatile but will stabilize in the future.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

I think bitcoin will share same destiny with popular technoological devices. It will be pulled into a bubble (its not bubble currently) it will burst too. But it will never die, it will always have base value cause of innovation.
It is not just bitcoin, every other crypto currency is a bubble and if we do critical analysis of other markets, they all are bubbles up to some extent. Bitcoin is supposed to increase in value soon and I believe that it is going to lead the world of digital currencies forever. The support bitcoin is gaining from the world is not enjoyed by any other crypto currency yet. It is growing at fastest pace simpered to others.

BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:36:28 PM

The bubble analogy has some truth in basis for cryptocurrencies - as it can well apply to coin offerings in the near future - but cryptocurrencies must be evaluated on their own.
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

It used to be in its nature in the beginning, bit now the price is based on users and capitilazation has mulplied simce early years
 So I suppose, it's only partially true in 2018
ScotlandPros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

It is great to see the Poll getting used and 'No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year.'

Although I understand what makes Blockchain different I always feel that the community behind Tech like everything determines its success.

Bitcoin has a massive community and following not to mention all the innovative Alts that are valued against Bitcoin.

Bitcoin may enter a 'bubble' at times however it looks like this new digital currency is here to stay and this pole would resemble the same.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

The fact that you and many others are asking if Bitcoin is a bubble is an indication that it's not a bubble. An en economic bubble is usually coupled with near universal belief about rising prices. There are still only a very limited number of people who even know what Bitcoin is, let alone buying it or believing it will keep rising.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

The bubble analogy has some truth in basis for cryptocurrencies - as it can well apply to coin offerings in the near future - but cryptocurrencies must be evaluated on their own.

True but altcoins are arguably an even bigger bubble. Consider all the junk projects out there and the ton of money invested in scam icos
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

Do and spread whatever news, I'll never leave bitcoin even if i get a job i will never lift my heart from it. Its a new and safe source of income and i heard most of people left their job just to earn with crypto currency.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

BitCoin is not a balloon. If it was a balloon, it could not have come up again. He was stuck repeatedly. but it rose again. there are very big bitcoin rich. I'm talking about a size big enough to give direction to the market. This hard landing and departure will always be because bitcoin is not fairly user-friendly. but that does not mean that bitcoin is a balloon.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Everything is a bubble.

Zen says, life is but a dream. BTC is a bubble inside a dream.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

BitCoin is not a balloon. If it was a balloon, it could not have come up again. He was stuck repeatedly. but it rose again. there are very big bitcoin rich. I'm talking about a size big enough to give direction to the market. This hard landing and departure will always be because bitcoin is not fairly user-friendly. but that does not mean that bitcoin is a balloon.

Well look at it as a balloon that pops and then gets inflated time and time again. It's always been said thatthat bitcoin would pop soon and I think it already did. Several times in the past actually. But people who believe in it will make sure that that bubble gets revived all the time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: