Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe's Signatureless Challenge Archives  (Read 10654 times)
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

Provided I still have the merit at the time I can donate one sMerit if to "fund" the project. I would have done so yesterday on the time of my application but I didn't have any spendable merits at the time (didn't expect to get merited thrice on what was essentially mu first day posting Tongue)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Wooow...did you see all? The effect of this challenge. So glad to be a part of this challenge. Good job Joe!
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: Sasuke102001
Starting Post Count (including this one):437
Current Rank: Full Member.

Hopefully, this initiative would boost the morale of the people here in the forum and the members would contribute more towards giving quality posts ( Including me). Smiley

Declined. Maybe you should go back and read the first post again so you can figure out why you were not accepted for this challenge. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but 15 minutes is more than enough time for you to remove/change your signature. Please re-apply when you figure out how to follow instructions.
Oh yeah, it is the signature, right, I thought it was a signatureless campaign anyways it looks like I dot eve have to take back my application as it already been denied because the respective signature is absent. Anyways keep up the good work BTCforJoe. If I had some sMerits I could have supported the project by giving merits if by chance you run low on the merits but I currently have zero. Will ping you if I have smerits to fund for the project.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: shahzadafzal
Starting Post Count (including this one): 154
Current Rank:    Jr. Membe
BTC Address: 1LxLitf3CehvywuxEPnQXnDCdZJzhy6Sgq

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCforJoe (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

Oooh! I'll also help Cheesy Another runner up award? Or a third prize? Or merits as an additional incentive alongside that one merit? I'll gladly do it. If you need me to send some cash as prizes, I'll send tomorrow itself, and you yourself can reward the winners.

Great! I'm so glad to see so many members of the forums stepping up to band together for the greater good of the forums Cheesy It's completely up to you, but please keep in mind that this is not an easy commitment. Unless you're speaking about making a one-time sponsorship; otherwise, I'd be willing to accept any form of donations towards this cause. Whatever is comfortable for you. Thanks!

Provided I still have the merit at the time I can donate one sMerit if to "fund" the project. I would have done so yesterday on the time of my application but I didn't have any spendable merits at the time (didn't expect to get merited thrice on what was essentially mu first day posting Tongue)

I would rather you save your sMerit for other posts and utilize this challenge as a way to earn Smiley Welcome to the forums, and I really hope that you learn something great here regularly. I'm anticipating reviewing all your posts to see what type of great content that you can produce; can't wait!

Wooow...did you see all? The effect of this challenge. So glad to be a part of this challenge. Good job Joe!

Thank you very much! Please update your signature; I made the mistake of not including the hyperlink to the signature that you're currently using.

Oh yeah, it is the signature, right, I thought it was a signatureless campaign anyways it looks like I dot eve have to take back my application as it already been denied because the respective signature is absent. Anyways keep up the good work BTCforJoe. If I had some sMerits I could have supported the project by giving merits if by chance you run low on the merits but I currently have zero. Will ping you if I have smerits to fund for the project.

That is correct; this signatureless challenge is reliant upon you removing your paid campaign signature in order to register for this contest. You're not permanently declined; just until you decide to remove your current paid campaign signature Smiley

Thanks for the compliments and encouragement; as you can see, I'm not the only one that is tired of shitposters and horrible content throughout the forums. I'm just trying to do my part in helping give back to the place that has made me so proficient in my knowledge of Bitcoin.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Who will be updating the Excel sheet? Can you pleas include me.

Also end post count do we need to submit the post end posts count also?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: shahzadafzal
Starting Post Count (including this one): 154
Current Rank:    Jr. Membe
BTC Address: 1LxLitf3CehvywuxEPnQXnDCdZJzhy6Sgq

Who will be updating the Excel sheet? Can you pleas include me.

Also end post count do we need to submit the post end posts count also?

I will be updating the spreadsheet. You can view the live updates as I add all the entries, especially on the evenings that I go through the list to verify each of the participant's posts. You will not need to submit your end of period post counts; I will do tally them up at the end of each week.

I have added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the challenge, and good luck!

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: rhamzter
Starting Post Count (including this one): 1022
Current Rank: Sr. Member

I'm willing to accepted the challenge, since I have negative trust I was hoping that you will accept my application as your participant.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Thank you very much! Please update your signature; I made the mistake of not including the hyperlink to the signature that you're currently using.

Done!
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: rhamzter
Starting Post Count (including this one): 1022
Current Rank: Sr. Member

I'm willing to accepted the challenge, since I have negative trust I was hoping that you will accept my application as your participant.

Accepted. Welcome, and good luck!

BitcoinTalk Username:
Starting Post Count (including this one):
Current Rank:
BTC Address:

Either way, you've been accepted. It's a good thing that I'm not lazy. But I do hope that your posts are much better than your ability to follow instructions Tongue

We have an additional 5 merits for the first week winner, sponsored by @Geraldo!

That makes the upcoming amount of merit for the upcoming week's winner 13 in total! Good luck, everyone, and thank you very much, Geraldo. But let me ask you this: What will happen if you end up winning this challenge? Cheesy

Geraldo: One-Time Merit Sponsor
Geraldo has committed to rewarding the first week winner with 5 additional merit (reference)

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

Joe, I'm not promising when and how much I'll send but I'll surely do so at least once. Am sort of busy right now and in a month's time, after I get free and if this campaign is still running, I'd further provide help. I might send you some funds over tomorrow if possible, I still haven't decided how much. 

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Joe, I'm not promising when and how much I'll send but I'll surely do so at least once. Am sort of busy right now and in a month's time, after I get free and if this campaign is still running, I'd further provide help. I might send you some funds over tomorrow if possible, I still haven't decided how much. 

No worries, and no pressure. Maybe a quick stroll through some of the participants post history for the week would prove to be fruitful in revealing some quality posts. Having a merit here and there means a lot for anyone who is trying to make a conscious effort to improve their posts. I'm anticipating that this challenge will be around for a long while, so take your time. Thanks so much for your interest and commitment!

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

Do you support this cause?

If you would like to become a weekly sponsor to provide more slots for more signatureless winners, please post here or send me a PM.
If you would like to donate to this cause to help keep this challenge running as long as possible, please post here or send me a PM.
If you would like to become a Merit sponsor (so that I don't run the risk of expiring my sMerit), please post here or send me a PM.

I can redesign these signatures to look attractive.
Do you have any ideas/logo/colors ?Or let me use my style?

That would be dope! Since you're a sig designer, I'll leave the creativity up to you. Thanks for stepping up to do this; I wanted to keep it simple (I'm a fan of simple and effective methods), but yeah, my signatures are TOO simple Cheesy

Your signature design donation will definitely not go unnoticed.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
Merited by BTCforJoe (3)

Hero/Legendary Members
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989][tt][size=2px][font=monospace][color=#2B3043]                               ▄▓                   ▄▓▄
                             ▄[color=#FF9A00]▓▒▒▓[/color]▄               ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                           ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄          ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                         ▄██▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄   ▄▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓██▄
                       ▄█▓███▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▒█████▄
                     ▄██▓█████▓▓▀▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▒█████▌██▄
                    ▄██▌██████▌▒▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]█████▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▓▒███████▓██▄
                   ▐███████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓░▓▓░███████▄▓▓▀▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]▓███████████▌
                   ███▄▀████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄ ▓▒██████▒▄░▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒[/color]█████████▒███
                  ███████▄▀█████▌[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██████▀████████▌
                  ██████████▄█▀██[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▀▄███▀[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█  █ ▄▄▄  ▄▄███▄
                  ███████████▀▄███[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██▓█▀▀█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▄████[color=#FF9A00]▒[/color]█[color=#FF9A00]▒▓[/color]▌ ▐██▀▀ ██▀ ▄▌ █
                  ███▓██▓█▀▄███████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▌▄████▄███▓▓█  █▄▄[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█ ▐█  █  ▀  ▐▀ █▀▀█
            ▄▄▄▄████▓█▀ ██▀▀███▓▓██▌▒████▓█▀▐█▌ █▀  ▐█▀  ███▀▀▄  █  ██ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██
           █  ▒▄  ██▓█▄██▌ ███▀▀▀███▀   ▐█▀ █▀  ▄█  █ █▌ ██ ██  ██    █▌▄█▄▄▄█▀▀▄▀
          █▌ ██▀ █▌██ ▐██ ▐██ ▄█ ▐█  █▌ ▄▄ ▐   ██▌  ▄ ▄ ▄██▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▐▌  ▄▄▄  ██▌ █▀  █▀ ▐████  ▐▀ ▄█  ▄▌ ███▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
      ▄█▀▀  ████  █▌ ▐ ▌  ▄█  ▀▀▄▄█▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐█ ▄█  ▀█▀▀  ██  ▄█▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐▌ ▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀     ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄       ▄▄ ▀▀▀
              ▀▀ ▀[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=22pt][color=#333]▐[/td]
[td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=rockwell][size=12pt][color=#FF9A00]Do you [color=#E58B00]think your [color=#CB7C00]posts are [color=#B16D00]better quality [color=#975E00]than mine?
[size=12pt][glow=#36474F,0][color=transparent]..............[color=#fff]join Joe's Signatureless Challenge [/color]...............[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt][color=#333]▌[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=arial black][size=12px][color=#333]win up to
[glow=#36474F,1][color=transparent].,[color=#fff][b]$25USD and 8 Merits [color=transparent]..[color=#fff][/glow]
every week[/td][td][size=4pt][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#FF9A00]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Sr. Members

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989][tt][size=2px][font=monospace][color=#2B3043]                               ▄▓                   ▄▓▄
                             ▄[color=#FF9A00]▓▒▒▓[/color]▄               ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                           ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄          ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                         ▄██▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄   ▄▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓██▄
                       ▄█▓███▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▒█████▄
                     ▄██▓█████▓▓▀▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▒█████▌██▄
                    ▄██▌██████▌▒▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]█████▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▓▒███████▓██▄
                   ▐███████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓░▓▓░███████▄▓▓▀▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]▓███████████▌
                   ███▄▀████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄ ▓▒██████▒▄░▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒[/color]█████████▒███
                  ███████▄▀█████▌[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██████▀████████▌
                  ██████████▄█▀██[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▀▄███▀[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█  █ ▄▄▄  ▄▄███▄
                  ███████████▀▄███[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██▓█▀▀█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▄████[color=#FF9A00]▒[/color]█[color=#FF9A00]▒▓[/color]▌ ▐██▀▀ ██▀ ▄▌ █
                  ███▓██▓█▀▄███████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▌▄████▄███▓▓█  █▄▄[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█ ▐█  █  ▀  ▐▀ █▀▀█
            ▄▄▄▄████▓█▀ ██▀▀███▓▓██▌▒████▓█▀▐█▌ █▀  ▐█▀  ███▀▀▄  █  ██ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██
           █  ▒▄  ██▓█▄██▌ ███▀▀▀███▀   ▐█▀ █▀  ▄█  █ █▌ ██ ██  ██    █▌▄█▄▄▄█▀▀▄▀
          █▌ ██▀ █▌██ ▐██ ▐██ ▄█ ▐█  █▌ ▄▄ ▐   ██▌  ▄ ▄ ▄██▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▐▌  ▄▄▄  ██▌ █▀  █▀ ▐████  ▐▀ ▄█  ▄▌ ███▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
      ▄█▀▀  ████  █▌ ▐ ▌  ▄█  ▀▀▄▄█▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐█ ▄█  ▀█▀▀  ██  ▄█▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐▌ ▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀     ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄       ▄▄ ▀▀▀
              ▀▀ ▀[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=22pt][color=#333]▐[/td]
[td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=rockwell][size=12pt][color=#FF9A00]Do you [color=#E58B00]think your [color=#CB7C00]posts are [color=#B16D00]better quality [color=#975E00]than mine?
[size=12pt][color=transparent]..............[color=#36474F]join Joe's Signatureless Challenge [/color]...............[/color][/size][/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt][color=#333]▌[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=arial black][size=11px][color=#333]win up to
[color=transparent].,[color=#FF9A00][b]$25USD and 8 Merits
[color=#333]every week[/td][td][size=4pt][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#FF9A00]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Full Members

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989][font=rockwell][b][color=#FF9A00]  ❍  [font=agency fb] [color=#2B3043]BTCforJoe[/color][/font]  ❍      [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=rockwell][color=#333] ▬▬▬▬[ win up to [b]$25USD and 8 Merits [/b]  every week ]▬▬▬▬   
[font=arial black][b][color=#333]▬▬[  [color=#FF9A00] [u]Do you [color=#E58B00]think your [color=#CB7C00]posts are [color=#B16D00]better quality [color=#975E00]than mine?[/u][/color] [color=#333]]▬▬[/color][/url]
[font=rockwell][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][color=#333]▬▬  join Joe's Signatureless Challenge ▬▬[/center]

Members

❍   BTCforJoe  ❍      ▬▬▬▬[ win up to $25USD and 8 Merits   every week ]▬▬▬▬   
▬▬[   Do you think your posts are better quality than mine? ]▬▬
▬▬  join Joe's Signatureless Challenge ▬▬

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989]  ❍   BTCforJoe  ❍      [/url] ▬▬▬▬[ win up to [b]$25USD and 8 Merits [/b]  every week ]▬▬▬▬   
▬▬[[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286]   [u]Do you think your posts are better quality than mine?[/u] [/url]]▬▬
▬▬  join Joe's Signatureless Challenge ▬▬[/center]

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █

Code:
[center]
▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █[/center]

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

Code:
I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

Thanks for doing this! Seems like a great idea and opportunity!

BitcoinTalk Username: Flip4Flop
Starting Post Count (including this one): 510
Current Rank: Full Member
BTC Address: 3HegViRbNEftwQRqMuVfqahFWKA8gyML6U
Alone055

Activity: 991
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Nice initiative I must say. Unfortunately, I can't join this as I have recently joined a paid signature campaign run by yahoo, but I also want to contribute something to the cause. So maybe I can give 1 Merit (as per my capacity) per week to a runner up or winner on your direction. I will keep doing this until I run out of sMerits (I have 6 remaining right now).
Let me know if you are willing to accept my small contribution to your service.
Good luck, and keep up the good work, all of you!
Cheers.

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

BitcoinTalk Username: shamzblueworld
Starting Post Count (including this one): 1248
Current Rank: Hero
BTC Address: 1Hfw6s5upkkZXzEXZJvzyrSjpaKFLJNmBn
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Nice initiative, although I think it's a bit ironic OP has a paid signature.
Kidding, we both know the ChipMixer signature is a badge of honor for post quality.

From now on, I'll be on the lookout for signatures that say "I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.". If I agree with the quality of the post, I'll Merit it.

Can I sponsor a consolation prize of 2 Merit for the best Newbie or Jr. Member who doesn't get any other prize? I still have enough sMerit (and applied to become a Merit source a month ago). If I ever run out of sMerit, LoyceBot has 4 sMerit left so I can still cover 2 weeks before I have to withdraw my "sponsorship".

PS
 I may have invited nullius to join Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

BitcoinTalk Username: nullius (#976210)
Starting Post Count (including this one): 775
Current Rank: Member
BTC Address: 38i2Ccc9miWr2ZyyactRJ8HcDLdYtnNkxd

Note:  The potential of a $5 bonus does not outbid my PGP keys, etc.  Those who do not have paid signature ads may be more likely to actually use their signatures; thus, I suggest some option for an ad which could fit into one line, e.g.:

Do you think your posts are better quality than mine? Join Joe's Signatureless Challenge!

Code:
[center][b]Do you think your posts are better quality than mine?[/b] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0]Join [i][b]Joe's Signatureless Challenge[/b][/i][/url][i]![/i][/center]

PS
 I may have invited nullius to join Cheesy

Indeed; thanks for the tip.  But it took me awhile to figure out the required form.  I’ve never done one of those before; it’s so confusing!

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

...I suggest some option for an ad which could fit into one line, e.g.:

Do you think your posts are better quality than mine? Join Joe's Signatureless Challenge!
Allowing for that one liner to be displayed as signature will negate the essence of Joe's effort. It will invariably make it a signatureless (challenge) campaign (though unpaid for) Don't you think so?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██